Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• I made a body that's busty, kind of chubby.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hmm...I thought I never ask for this. I think should not even deserve to ask for a request due to my lack of activity on these forums, but I have not been very successful and trying to replicate this character, so I would kindly ask someone with much more skilled talents to be able to do so.

If anyone can recreate Meg Mizuno from Tohru Nishimaki's Blue Eyes Manga.

Here is a couple of pictures of what she looks like.

If anyone can create her, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.d-lovers.x0.com/gallery/meg-postcard.jpg
      http://www.d-lovers.x0.com/gallery/megu.jpg
      http://www.d-lovers.x0.com/comics/blueeyes9.jpg

Comment

• Hi for everyone,
        While a tired serach i havent found anything near this character, Haku Yowane from Vocaloid 2, if anyone can do a long hair like her, well i tried myself but i'm no good with 3D progams yet, if anyone have a tutorial to how to make hair i'll apreciate.
        Lot of ppl use metasequoia, so any walktrough how to make hair.

Anyway here Haku Yowane

Spoiler

and one more, Kagamine Rin Hair too

Spoiler

Thx in advance.

Comment

• Has anyone ever attempted to make a Renamon?

Comment

• Leecher leeching

I generally try not to ask for things being that I leech pro-style, but I have tried everything I could think of to make this character and the tracksuit with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
            Attached Files

Comment

• still requesting Jun form star gladiator (or at least her costume )
              Last edited by cyclonus2k8; 11-25-2009, 11:18 PM. Reason: pic found

Comment

• I'd really like to see someone make Morrigan from Dragon Age, her hair and outfit are pretty complicated and all of my feeble attempts have come up short

Spoiler

I'm not sure if this helps, but I think that there is a way to extract the clothing from the game itself. Modders have already made the "ripped' clothing mod for her outfit. The format might be similar enough to AG3 that the image could be used it both games. But then again, I'm no modder so I wouldn't really know

Comment

• I have another request

can anyone convert or make

Beniwo-san from Hako
                  Spoiler

Mu-chan form Hako
                  Spoiler

Kogane-san
                  Spoiler

I would be very happy if someone did
                  or if they are already for download can you post the links please
                  thanks
                  Last edited by cakuzma; 11-26-2009, 08:29 AM. Reason: none

Comment

• Hako girls in AG3 (Fujiko, Benio, Mutsu, Kogane, & Rin)

Originally posted by cakuzma View Post
                    can anyone convert or make

Beniwo-san from Hako
                    Spoiler

Mu-chan form Hako
                    Spoiler

Kogane-san
                    Spoiler

I would be very happy if someone did
                    or if they are already for download can you post the links please
                    thanks
                    Make a quick version of them, INCLUDING Fujiko & Rin. But their clothes are a pain in teh @$$, so i didn't make any & just make them my slaves You can edit them as you like.

Kogane's hair is a pain in teh @$$ too... =_=;; I'm glad if someone can actually make her hair (and their outfit ^^ LOLs)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Stormwing; 09-04-2011, 08:00 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
                    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hey guys, does any one have the JS3CMI files for these two girls? Or know where to get them?
                      Spoiler

Spoiler

"Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• Mods for Guy

Does anybody have anu mods for the main male character?
                        any help is much appreciated.
                        thank you.

Comment

• You can start searching for it in http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151

Originally posted by StormWing
                          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Jingai: don't know who the heck they are....heck don't who hell most of these girls you guys talk about are.

anyway, you don't need their js3cmi files,open them up with the wizard,and selecy copy face etc. , make a new girl,open her with the wizard,then load the saved face/body to the new girl....that is assuming that you have the girl in question...and that you only care about her appearance
                            A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Does anyone still have the Code Geass outfit for Karen??
                              Which looked like this
                              It was on UP (upjs3mod1097) a long time ago, but can't find any links
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Exias View Post
                                Does anyone still have the Code Geass outfit for Karen??
                                Which looked like this
                                It was on UP (upjs3mod1097) a long time ago, but can't find any links
                                Here ya goooo, I uploaded it but all credit to the UV modder http://www.mediafire.com/?uzciw5z52mj

Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
                                "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
                                I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

Working...
                                X