Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• You can all so download all the UV things here.

http://lds718.egloos.com/page/4

Comment

• Umm hello, I was wondering if any one has Bloodrayne?
      Incase you don't know who she is, she looks like this... I'll be happy with just finding the clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterVD View Post
        You can all so download all the UV things here.

http://lds718.egloos.com/page/4
        Thnx a bunch buuuut there doesnt seem to be that much files.. i guess its because of the server changes they make so often ?

Btw any idea how to get that Karen/Kallen outfit to work :S?
        Cause I've tried several ways but none of them seem to work

Comment

• skin for guy

hy!! can i have a shiny skin for guy!!! thanks!!!

Comment

• can anyone help me i tried making a skin of yuuko from xxxholic and failed miserably please im begging for help here are some pictures of her
            Spoiler
            i would show my miserable attempt but i already loaded it to another thread i would also upload her but dont know how

Comment

• Originally posted by Exias View Post
              Btw any idea how to get that Karen/Kallen outfit to work :S?
              Cause I've tried several ways but none of them seem to work
              Translating the readme file reveals what additional mods you are lacking, but in order to make things a bit easier I'll give you the names:

-Circlet
              -Knee High Boots
              -Turtle Neck

Those three files can be found here in Hongfire if you do a little bit of searching. Or in UV, but I assume that doesn't matter right now.

After you've installed them using Illusion Wizzard, all you need to do is some minor adjustments with the character maker and you're all set.

Comment

• i went back and edited my version of yuuko yet again so heres the newest pics this is as close as i can get to her so please help even if its just advice on what mods to use also i would upload her but dont know how
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jingai View Post
                  Hey guys, does any one have the JS3CMI files for these two girls? Or know where to get them?
                  Spoiler

Spoiler

The files are now attached to this post, Seems like the ag3dbc is fubar ...
                  Attached Files
                  肆・陸・壱・伍・漆・を腹出したい
                  HF-変態#321My Pixiv

Comment

• what exactly does fubar mean?

So the ag3 database is borked....so what? Only girls were provided there....that's the easy part....now clothes....that's something hard to get your hands on.
                    A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• FUBAR is a military slang term. It stands for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.
                      I myself am not crushed by the lost of the AG3 DB being down but I will admit that some good stuff is now gone.
                      The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• fubar= fracked up beyond all recognition

Comment

• Thank for info on FUBAR really informative
                          Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
                          "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
                          I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• I wonder if anyone could create a mod with this kind of body with a little more rounded ass?

Spoiler
                            Last edited by zhaul; 03-18-2011, 05:21 AM.
                            My girls - - - Tutorials - - - Mods

Comment

• Can you please tell me, where you find her she is really hot, thank you!

Comment

• oh that's beryl form sexy beach 3 sporting a short brunett hairdo and cowgal gear. unless someone was able to port the SB3 body types to AG3 ,then you'll only get to play with her in the sexy beach 3 game.

Comment

Working...
                                X