Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• @Cyclonus: You mean Bael? I don't rmember any girl named Beryl thar...

@Wardogleader: And yeah, she's hawt!!

Btw, anyone can make Canaan, Alphard, Maria, Hakkoo, & Liang Qi from Canaan (428 the anime)?

Originally posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Is anybody interested in making a new skin featuring darkened baggy eyes similar to the Guff's vampire girls but just for regular girls? That would rock if someone would take up this request!

Comment

• Originally posted by madmoochie View Post
        Is anybody interested in making a new skin featuring darkened baggy eyes similar to the Guff's vampire girls but just for regular girls? That would rock if someone would take up this request!
        Actually, dat's pretty simple. All you haev to do is extract the skins from js3_00_04_00.pp, and edit the area below her eyes with GIMP (hell, you can even edit it a lil' bit with Windows Paint)

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Please, create the character of kampfer

Comment

• well On some games she's bael and others Beryl. same person though.
            so the question is.. can SB3 body types be ported over or specialy modded for AG3? has it been done before?

Comment

• Um... I dunno... Illusion did use .pp as the games files. But, due to different gaming type (simulation, RPG, adventure, battle), each .pp file from each game cannot be converted applied to other game (IMO). So yeah, i don't think it can be converted.

However, i have some AG3 MAP/Location mod from @HomeMate. I think it was some converted .pp files from @HomeMate to AG3. Maybe it can be applied afterall? Someone correct me if i'm wrong, please?

Still requesting for girls from Canaan / 428 The Animation

Comment

• BLAST!! it would've been cool though. but I guess I'll settle for makeing them myself using the make mode.
                oh yeah. still requesting June form Star Gladiator

Comment

• Hey Stormwing, can you give me your pre-made Sefi ? I'm too lazy to make her my own

Comment

• Originally posted by sieunhanvietnam View Post
                    Hey Stormwing, can you give me your pre-made Sefi ? I'm too lazy to make her my own
                    In my attachment The .rar file containts Sefi's blue body skin, Sefi's blue face skin, Sefi's eye texture, & Sefi.js3cmi (so you can make her in the AG3 Maker). Of course, you do know where to put the Sefi's blue body skin, Sefi's blue face skin, Sefi's eye texture files... right??

Oh, & you MUST haev Sefi's outfit, d'uh Find it in AG3 Character Upload Thread.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Stormwing; 12-21-2009, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• thank you stormwing

i am wondering if anyone can make the bikini seen here

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/7...g_7412871.html

forget the pink part on the bottom (unless you can do that would be awesome) but slipping panties and a tied bikini top with that color sheme on both

thank you

also just for the laugh (based off a dare from a channer) i want to try to create a na'vi base from avatar, the cloths will be one thing, god knows i would not even know where to begin if i wanted to make it myself, but if i want to change the perportions of the breast/ bottom shape how would i go about doing that?

bet you anything uppervolta already made one

thanks again

Comment

• Stormwing, what I mean is ask you to help me apply those blue skin and eyes, so I only need to download her and put under my care I'm too lazy to use SB3Ultility

Comment

• But SB3Ultility is so easy to use, just make the Sefi in your ag3make, take the .pp file you just made and load it in SB3Ultility, 5 .xx files show up, select body.xx then go to textures, find her skin then drag and drop the skin Stormwing provided, then just replace and apply the new texture, just do the same thing for the eye and face textures in the head.xx and save your new .pp file.
                          Last edited by roguefiend; 12-21-2009, 12:29 PM.
                          Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
                          "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
                          I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• @Sieunhanvietnam: As Roguefiend said. So why i didn't upload my Sefi? Because my internet access is very slow I can't upload big files, & i assume SB3Utility is user friendly, so... yeah...

Comment

• I remember that in one of Stormwing's Clothing Archive has a beautiful pre-made Sefi with white skin, but I couldn't find it. Can you help me ? I will apply the skin myself if I got that girl
                              Last edited by sieunhanvietnam; 12-21-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Can someone possibly make Akira from the Viper games?Also her uniform would be absolutely wonderful.Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X