Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• I'd love have all the Final Fantasy girls from the newer Playstation games, Ive already come across a few that I have taken the time to DL, like Rikku Yuna, Aeris. But I havent come across the ones like Selphie, Tifa, Yuffie, Rinao, Paine, Ashe(Im not sure if there are more or not lol) if any of these have been made already please let me know where you saw them!
    and if anyone can make any of these it would be wicked, cause Im just not that skilled with making skins and wire framing stuff

Click image for larger version

Name:	final_fantasy_trading_arts_2_selphie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	4819892
    Selphie

Name:	img-set.jpeg
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	4819893
    Tifa

Name:	309357.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	4819894
    Yuffie

Name:	rinoa_2.jpg
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	4819895
    Rinao

Name:	ff10-2-paine6.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	4819896
    Paine

Name:	Ashe_aka_Ashelia_Princess.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	4819897
    Ashe(really want this one the most)

Comment

• THIS was uploaded in AG3 Character Upload THREAD. Search it before you ASK.
      Last edited by Stormwing; 12-24-2009, 06:20 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hey Stormwing, can you point me a link to a pre-made white skin Sefi ? It seems the girl is in one of your clothing archive (I vaguely remember that), but now I can't find her anywhere

Comment

• Someone can make Lucia from Pangya Season 4 ? she is very hot here are some pics

Spoiler

Here how she looks in game

Spoiler

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sieunhanvietnam View Post
            Hey Stormwing, can you point me a link to a pre-made white skin Sefi ? It seems the girl is in one of your clothing archive (I vaguely remember that), but now I can't find her anywhere
            You sure are a lazy@$$ bastard persistent person, aren't you? Check THIS out:
            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/search...archid=1564372

Sorry, my internet access is a SLOW@$$ PIECE OF SH!T, so i can't upload files for some time...

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• But I need a beautiful white skin Sefi with horn already, and I've searched the forum just like you :Nooo:

Comment

• Okay, it's a good thing i can upload my BLUE SKIN Sefi. If you want to make her White, just load her in AG3 Maker.

Cha: http://www.mediafire.com/?wznyvamyqw1

Don't even try to ask the costume. Uploading a 17mb file is a tough job for me in my current condition...

Comment

• Yeah, thanks for help. I've already got the clothes.
                  Last edited by sieunhanvietnam; 12-25-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Can anyone make the girls from the Blue Eyes manga series?Ok maybe not all of them(too many) but whatever can be provided would be great.Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                      THIS was uploaded in AG3 Character Upload THREAD. Search it before you ASK.
                      Thank you for that, I tried seaching before but obv I wasnt adding in the right keywords or something

Comment

• can anyone make this dress i dont know enough about editing to create something like this so im hoping someone out there does
                        Spoiler

Comment

• Hi,
                          anyone got a studded belt? Have been searching for one for my gothic-vamp, but found nothing :<

Comment

• Please

Hey guys can someone make Anna Lemouri from mana khemia?

Name:	942339-_large__animepaper_scans_mana_khemia__123aaa123_0_61___thisres__125752_large.jpg
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	4820423
                            Please i beg you guys.
                            I REALLY WANNA HER!

Comment

• woot

so this is my first post to HongFire though i've been an avid follower of these forums (the AG3 stuff paticularly). I remember seeing a request a while ago for a WOW night elf and since i recently got into the game, i figured i'd give it a shot. essentially, i suck. i have no past experience messing with textures of any sort and this project (for it was indeed a project) was way beyond me i stumbled my way through it 'til i finally figured it out. i know its nothing special but i'm so damn proud of it i wanted to share it with someone. i figured this would prolly be the best place to (seeing as its not really something you share with your parents.) anywho, here is my first attempt at......modding?..........whatever you call it, you get a sexy night elf out of the deal, so whatev.
                              http://rapidshare.com/files/32773990...t_Elf.zip.html
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by tymn; 12-29-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone happen to have this character?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...0&d=1252243846

It was used in one of Madman71's screenshots, and he's unable to provide since he lost his AG3 data due to a major hard drive issue a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X