Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• is there a domino mask for the face like this?

Comment

• Yeah, you need some particular mods for Dominatrix mask. But i forgot where...

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardogleader View Post
        Can you please tell me, where you find her she is really hot, thank you!
        she is a character mmodded for sexy beach 3 I don't know here the mod is posted, I only saw this somewhere in the forums.
        My girls - - - Tutorials - - - Mods

Comment

• I really like this girl in a Manhwa i read, her name is Yureka and the manhwa title is Yureka too, i tried to make her on AG3, but can't seem to get her hairstyle anywhere and the hair color isn't close to her
          These are her img:
          Spoiler

And also, there is another girl i like as well, she look like Aerith from FFVII though, in the same manhwa as above:
          Spoiler

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

• I've searched high and low for this one, but only found one of them. I'd like a complete rumble roses collection So far I've only found Reiko Hinomoto.
            My AG3 Girls

Comment

• Maria from SB3 I have her !!

Originally posted by zhaul View Post
              she is a character mmodded for sexy beach 3 I don't know here the mod is posted, I only saw this somewhere in the forums.
              Is this what you are looking for .. Its Maria from SB3 [I got it from this HF forum] so a search will surely find it if not I will upload if requested..

sorry I quoted the wrong post...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maria from SB3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	4820523
              As always please give to all the HF and other modders out there..
              They make it easier for us all to join them on their thrones of knowledge.

for the girls and for the guys.
              Regards Colin

Comment

• Can someone do the characters from Azumanga Daioh? This guy did a really good job...

Originally posted by haldor View Post
                My first try. Fate Stay Night Visual novell, Tohsaka Rin PJ

And the five adult Azumanga girls: Kagura, Kasuga Ayamo, Mizuhara Koyomi, Takino Tomo and Sakaki (Char and clothers):
                Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

They are self created (okay used some sample, but not copied) and not correct 100% every line because I was too lazzy to made it well... sorry
                but all of those links are down

Comment

• I would love if someone could make or find a DL link to an existing make of Final Fantasy X's Lulu with clothes.

I've searched high and low but all I've been able to find are only girls without the clothes. It's gettin frustrating

Anyhow, a good sample of her is
                  Spoiler

I'd really really appreciate if someone had the talent and the time to do that, as I lack it

Comment

• ^@Dontirri: This post containts Final Fantasy characters.
                    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2887

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                      ^@Dontirri: This post containts Final Fantasy characters.
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2887
                      Sweet, Thanks. Didn't have Lulu but a few others I've been trying to find.

much appreciated.

Comment

• Sorry if i posted on the wrong thread but i cant find the clothes request thread in the forum......

I was trying to create the skirt tat the school girl wear in "g spot express"ep 2....but what i have done so far was far from expected....

can any veteran modders help to create the skirt and the top too? thx in advance
                        I was trying to create the skirt tat the school girl wear in g spot ep 2....but what i have done so far was far from expected....

can any veteran modders help to create the skirt and the top too? thx in advance

Spoiler

the following attachment is my work...yeah it sucks..and its just a skirt tat is half completed =/

http://www.mediafire.com/?0hjdzjg2hzy
                        Last edited by yiming89; 01-06-2010, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gman14 View Post
                          I would like to make a request if it's possibke...I wonder if someone could try to make Myuria Tionysus from Star Ocean 4. Would really appreciate.

[ATTACH]118902[/ATTACH]

Just wanted to second this post. Was searching and didnt find anything after this one. Hope I missed it somehow or wondering if anyone can make? Would greatly appreciate it!!

Comment

• Sora no Otoshimono

Requesting mod for Alpha from Sora no Otoshimono. Here's the picture
                            Spoiler
                            Last edited by Derby; 01-08-2010, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• I have a request, can someone direct me to some tutorials i would need to make neytiri from avatar?
                              http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-conten...as-neytiri.jpg

or if all else fails can someone make her?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpmaster View Post
                                I have a request, can someone direct me to some tutorials i would need to make neytiri from avatar?
                                http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-conten...as-neytiri.jpg

or if all else fails can someone make her?
                                I was hoping for her too The basic thing you'll need is the skin texture from the js3_00_04_00.pp Her body skin is kinda easy, but her face is a hard job...

Not to mention her dreadlock braid hair...
                                Last edited by Stormwing; 01-09-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X