Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• I've already searched this thread for this and couldn't find it so ima gonna ask here...

Can someone plz make Ellen from Project Sylpheed for me and here are some pics to show you what she looks like.

PS: i would also appreciate it if u would make the suit she weres as well thx.

also heres a youtube vid where you can accually see the full suit she weres.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhyV8fsJNG8
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
      I was hoping for her too The basic thing you'll need is the skin texture from the js3_00_04_00.pp Her body skin is kinda easy, but her face is a hard job...

Not to mention her dreadlock braid hair...
      Skin is my specialty
      but yeah the hair and clothes are the only thing im having trouble with

Comment

• I know this seems a bit odd, but can any of you make this character:

Lead Witch Dancer from the Summoning sequence of Dark Cloud (PS2)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Since it was a while

Anyone found a way to make Shizuma from SP!? at least in character design...
          Well, at least he's following the footsteps of a famous Kahn in history. Instead of raping and pillaging the land, he's raping and pillaging anime. AstroNerdBoy, on 4kids CEO's being honoured
          Currently Searching for: Nothing at the moment. And kudos to jsnut and his delivery of kojin taxi 2.

Comment

• can anyone post a file of heather from silent hill 3? been seeing her alot here, but no files...

and pls. give me a yuffie file from ff 7. i need the model only, been seeing some yuffie files that dont look quite right. just need a file or a link.

and oh btw, not to be a leecher, but could someone make a complete ryomou from ikki tousen? iv'e seen one with no eye patch.

Comment

• Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can mod the character and clothes for Alextrasza the Life Binder. I saw a request a long while back but can't seem to find it anywhere. Here is the link for her images.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...ife-Binder.jpg

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=26917#screenshots

Thanks guys.

Comment

• @TrueEntity: About Yuffie, are you talking about the girl character or the outfit? Because you can make the girl in the AG3 Make (very easy). But if it's about the outfit, the only version of her outfit is in Uppervolta (which is unaccessable now, need proxy), upjs3mod0608.

Originally posted by StormWing
                Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• storm, you would happen to know how to use a proxy wouldja? ^_^ i have foxyproxy but dont know how to use the damn thing >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpmaster View Post
                    storm, you would happen to know how to use a proxy wouldja? ^_^ i have foxyproxy but dont know how to use the damn thing >.>
                    Nope, i don't know too ^^;; LOLs

Your best bet is requesting on someone who can access UV... Or check my signature links one-by-one... "oTL

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• For people who need stuff from Uppervolta such as outfits, accessories, or other mod parts, most of the older ones are still available for dl from this site.
                      http://lds718.egloos.com/2470955
                      under the js3 listing.

They are in packs, but hey it's better than nothing.
                      It will take some modding skill to utilize some of the mods included. DO NOT POST HERE ASKING HOW TO INSTALL ANY OF THESE MODS!!!

Please note that these archives are under heavy compression some of these archives are several gigabytes in size when unpacked. Please keep an eye on how much space you have left.
                      Last edited by Sibushang; 01-13-2010, 08:14 AM. Reason: a warning
                      The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpmaster View Post
                        I have a request, can someone direct me to some tutorials i would need to make neytiri from avatar?
                        http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-conten...as-neytiri.jpg

or if all else fails can someone make her?
                        I just tried to create her doing some texturing, but I ran into some issues.
                        I used darkhounds Illusion Wizzard - Version 0.4.5 to resize the figure.
                        In the maker that began to look really nice. I know, the textures still need much work, but I think its a good start

Spoiler

First I reduced the y-angle to 0.6 and the z-angle to 0.55 and didn´t resize the player-figure. That looked like this:

Spoiler

after hugging her, she went to normal state and the room widened with her:

Spoiler

After leaving the room, she went slim again.
                        Then I tried some "action" and was really surprised:

Spoiler

So I tried another version. I now set the girl size to 1,75 (nearly 3m) and set the x-angle to 1.20 (z-angle to 1). I did the same for the guy for I intend to make Jakesulli afterwards.

Spoiler

This looked really nice. But then I took her in the arms (rightklick):

Spoiler

When I went to h-mode, she resized to normal:

Spoiler

During h, size didn´t change anymore, but I noticed, that the figures are not stretched in their axis, but in the static world axis:

Spoiler

When I ended h and went to normal mode, sizes of the player and the girl changed randomly on different events like leaving an area and coming back, grab hand and so on.

Spoiler

So after all, I think it would be a nice project, to create some sort of "pandora"-room.
                        I can do some texturing, maybe darkhound could fix the sizing in the wizzard and if one of the skilled modders here around could create a map and/or meshes the na´vi (male and female)... just dreamin´

So here is my request:

I´ll try to texture and customize neytiri with the maker in the next spare time and hope, that some skilled modder does a Hairstyle-mesh for her. If someone could mod a Jakesully, that would also be great! I´d really love to do the texturing of both... If you need the existing files, just pm me.

Thanks for reading
                        Krontn
                        Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
                        Real Girlfriend
                        - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

• @Sibushang: Wow, thanx a million! Now, all i need is a better internet connection...

@Krontn: I'm officially requesting for your version of Naytirri's skin texture I don't really mind if i make her not so slim as the movie, i'll make her SEXY!!

Comment

• can anyone make the tekken girl lili or asuka?^_^ and sry to bring this up, but is there a way to know where my girls are in the game? again sorry for asking here aya (brea) has been asked here too, but no one tried
                            Last edited by Truentity; 01-14-2010, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                              @Sibushang: Wow, thanx a million! Now, all i need is a better internet connection...

@Krontn: I'm officially requesting for your version of Naytirri's skin texture I don't really mind if i make her not so slim as the movie, i'll make her SEXY!!
                              It will take another 1 or 2 evenings for me to finish the Neytiri-character (at least beta), then I´ll post it here.
                              Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
                              Real Girlfriend
                              - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

Working...
                              X