Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Request for character; Saber and Rin from Fate/Stay Night..

Comment

• Today I fixed the color of Neytiri and reworked the face. This time I didn´t resize her, so the face should be a little slimmer. Next step will be the body texture and then the clothes.

Spoiler

I hope you like it.
      Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
      Real Girlfriend
      - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

• Like it? I LOEV it!! I'll wait for your full release

Originally posted by StormWing
        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• really nice bro, im still workin on a hair mod so if i finish it i might as well upload it for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumpmaster View Post
            really nice bro, im still workin on a hair mod so if i finish it i might as well upload it for ya.
            I would apreciate this!
            Real Girlfriend

-removed NSFW image

Comment

• SexyFur

Can someone do Sasha from the sexyfur website for me. I would also like it if someone could do the clothes in the pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_sasha02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	4821137

Name:	image_sasha03.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	4821138

Name:	image_sasha_beach_01.jpg
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	4821139

Name:	image_sasha05.jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	4821140

Comment

• Awaiting Neytiri

Well Krontn, Stormwing already said but I'm also awaiting your work. It look really hot so far

Comment

• love plus

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried or could try making the girls from love plus. Especially Nene if anyone is able.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry Gorga View Post
                    Well Krontn, Stormwing already said but I'm also awaiting your work. It look really hot so far
                    So, here is some update.

Spoiler

I did some body texturing. There is much to rework left at the body, but the main colorcheme fits mostly. I´ll put some more variety to the zebra-look, especially at the arms, but not today. Maybe tomorrow...
                    Real Girlfriend

-removed NSFW image

Comment

• @ScrollMaster: I'm working on it, i'll upload it today But my internet access is such a SLOW@$$ PIECE OF SH!T, so take your time waiting...
                      Last edited by Stormwing; 01-15-2010, 05:44 PM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• i posted this message in the wrong place so i repost it here hoping that this time im rigth

Help me please
                        im tryng to remake my Custom Girl 3D Nia Neko (Neko-Chan) on AG3 but i cant find the rigth clothes to make her costumes

here there are some picture of her and her costumes and the character file to use on Custom Girl 3D i dont have problem with the character its the clothes the problem are the buckles on gloves, the black and white fingerles gloves and the buckle cat collar if someone can help me i will be really thankfull

here the pics
                        Spoiler

and here for the ones that have Custom Girl 3D and thinks it can help here the character file for Custom Girl 3D

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...0&d=1263573367

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                          @ScrollMaster: I'm working on it, i'll upload it today But my internet access is such a SLOW@$$ PIECE OF SH!T, so take your time waiting...
                          I got no problem waiting Stormwing, I'm just happy that someone is working on it. Thanks in advance

Comment

• As you wish, i give you Love Plus girls. Yes, ALL three of them (Manaka, Rinko, & Nene)

Spoiler

*edited* And just noticed a BIG mistake... Manaka's voice (in my file) is V-type (the tsundere), she was supposed to be the T-type (ojousama). But that's okay, you can edit her as you like.

& Yet another mistake... Rinko's headphone should've been the Back accessories, NOT the neck accessory, so you can press '9' in H mode so the headphone won't be CLIPPING to her cheek.

I'm a phailure...

Get it here
                            Last edited by Stormwing; 01-16-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone have a good C.C. (Code Geass) + clothing that they can share? I had heard about cc_v2 but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• I would like to request Bayonetta from the recently relased game. Hope somebody can make her. I will give you 2 cookies and a piece of chicken. Thank you Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X