Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Originally posted by fukae View Post
    Does anyone have a good C.C. (Code Geass) + clothing that they can share? I had heard about cc_v2 but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.
    You should check my signature links ^^; Or, if you want to wait, i'll upload it for you 24 hours from now. Send me a PM if you want to, you don't haev to clutter this thread y posting a "thanks!" post ^^;;

*edited*
    I think you should try to search for it in the AG3 Clothing thread, AG3 Character Upload thread, & AG3 Clothing thread. I remember, someone DID upload CC & her clothing. But if you still want my upload (which is from the ORIGINAL modder), i'll upload it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Stormwing; 01-17-2010, 03:05 AM. Reason: FOR TRUTH!!!

Originally posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Here is another teaser...

Spoiler

The texture is nearly finished, I have a few corrections to do, then I will beginn making the clothing.
      Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
      Real Girlfriend
      - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

• @Krontn: SMOKIN' HAWT!!

@Fukae: Click my attachment for the preview of C.C from Code Gay @$$ Geass.

FYI, this C.C mod was "revised" by me I add C.C's VERY LONG hair, & her body texture is resized from 1024*1024 to 384*384 so you can see cum stains on her body in bukkake mod (the 1024*1024 version can't do this LOLs).

Her outfit also "revised" by me. Her inner suit is changed from normal one piece to tightfit one piece (FAP yeah!! HAWT!!). Her boots on her white outer outfit with turtleneck is replaced with Tight High Boots with High Heels. And hey, she also got an R2 anime version outfit!!

Once again, FYI, this C.C mod is NOT made by me, the credits goes to the ORIGINAL modders. I just "revised" some details, & make her to fit my own personal taste.

I'll upload it soon enough & if anyone who DID make C.C wants to add some info, please PM me
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Stormwing; 01-17-2010, 08:35 PM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I'd like to request a few characters. Hopefully, the talented mod gods at Hongfire will deem me worthy.

First: Ophelia from Brutal Legend.
          Verson 1
          Spoiler

Version 2
          Spoiler

Jean Grey
          Spoiler

Tigra
          Spoiler

Ms. Marvel (Dark Avengers)
          Spoiler

Black Cat
          Spoiler

Spider-Woman
          Spoiler

I've searched the threads, and while a couple of these have been requested in the past, none have ever been shared here. Help me, Hongfire-Wan Kenobi...you're my only hope!

Comment

• Greetings, I would like to request a upload of a furry Anthropomorphic girl like Sasha which Jeremy Bernal created , now I am not sure if it classifies as anime or not but I would absolutley love if you could make a girl like that , fur and all of course. Oh and by the way it does not have to be sasha , as long as it is anthro and has fur ,tail, head etc. also dont try and make some stupid quadroped animal I want it to be within 4 foot 6 and 7 feet tall and above all looks humanoid , lastly i want it to have long blue or pink hair. thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krontn View Post
              Here is another teaser...

Spoiler

The texture is nearly finished, I have a few corrections to do, then I will beginn making the clothing.
              wow, krontn, i repped you for this before i saw the more completed version, now im even MORE impressed, you got the nose, ears, sparkles and whatnot down pat, the body is looking good too, now we just have to wait for someone to make a hair mod, though are you going to attempt at making the tail? an animated tail would be FREAKING AWESOME but probably REALLY HARD to make, regardless, GREAT EFFORT!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeepSouth View Post
                Can someone do Sasha from the sexyfur website for me. I would also like it if someone could do the clothes in the pics.

[ATTACH]147714[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]147715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]147716[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]147717[/ATTACH]
                hey you are not the only person that wants a sasha model for AG3, i am willing to kill for one metaphorically speaking of course , but hey maybe you could get me into that site , if you do i can try and get you a HUGE fur art and anime collection free of charge

Comment

• I was wondering if any one had this girl, or the tattoo overlays?
                  Spoiler

I second that request for Tigra. I'd totally hit that.
                  Originally posted by Morningkill View Post
                  Tigra
                  Spoiler
                  "Back in my day all games were pixel art."

Comment

• can anybody make this chick in AG3, may MAKE always crashes when i save, a lil back story is, i used to work with this chick and i could have actually hit it buuuuut... my girlfriend got in the way... i did manage to score some grabbage =D both TnA, but no scoring =l
                    Spoiler

and maybe while ur at it maybe... Ana Song
                    Spoiler

please =D i can draw u something check me out
                    http://iamziman.deviantart.com/
                    and yes i put this one in a different forum... thingy whatever but yeah.... here i am
                    and edited again... my bad
                    Last edited by themastaofevil; 01-19-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• themastaofevil, when you have big ass images you're gonna post use spoiler tags so you don't flood the thread.
                      A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• thats just wrong guy, just plain wrong

Comment

• I'd like to make a request for the ladies of Weaponlord, Jen-tai, Divada, and Talazia. Thank you in advance.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I accidentally deleted my upjs3mod1093 (the Bible Black bukkake mod & bloody skin texture). Can anyone upload it for me?? I try to get a good proxy (to enter Uppervolta) but most of them are bullshit & i'm not always available to internet 24/7 just to get a good proxy

I was trying to search for it in my signature links... But with my laggy, slow@$$ piece of shit internet connection, i don't think so...
                            Last edited by Stormwing; 01-22-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Here you go Stormwing.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/miw2du...js3mod1093.rar

I currently have upjs3mods 471 through 1600 so if anyone has any particular numbers they're looking for I'm willing to upload them to Mediafire.
                              Keep in mind You must know exactly what number you need. I won't bother to take the time to look through files for anyone.

All credit goes to the original modders.
                              The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• May I ask you awesome modders to make me the girls from three kitten or link me the download.

Note in pic 3 I just want the blond in the front.

thx in advance.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X