Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• So far nobody answered my request about Myuria Tyonisus from Star Ocean 3, but i still have hope that some day some competent modder will find her awesome enough to spend time creating her

Anyway, i'm here for another request. I bet this can be a tricky one since it seems to me that creating such a character must be tough, but i know that some doesn't fear challenges

I'd like to request a Succubus, as displayed in the "Dragon Age: Origins" video game.

Here is a quick look:
    Spoiler

Both modeling and clothes require really good skill in my opinion, i just hope someone will find it interesting enough to try to do it

Thanks

Comment

• Hi all! please meke a Sheva from RE5
      Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks
      Last edited by MrDEAD; 01-25-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Okay, she's HOT... But, MrDead, put those BIG@$$ picture in a SPOILER tag, edit it in advanced mode.

Or moderators gonna make you DEAD... (not a joke)

Originally posted by StormWing
        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I downloaded this Nonoha costume (http://artificialgirlmods02.blogspot...g-post_11.html) and there are also two meshes for her hair included.

I managed to insert the back hair mesh to my owne nanoha whithout a problem using SB3Utility.
          Spoiler

But when I insert the front hair this happens:
          Spoiler

I`m not an expert with meshes and SB3Utility, so I don`t know what I´m doing wrong or if it is a problem with the mesh itself.

I hope that someone can tell me what I´m doing wrong and help me complete my beloved Nanoha. That would be greatly appreciated!

I also uploaded my character file, if someone whants to try replace the mesh himself.

http://www.mediafire.com/?znwyzmjdzmo

Comment

• Hey i am looking for the NFS flag girls....holland has posted them before but the link is dead, im wondering if anyone has the link? i also cannot find the characters on AG3 Database
            Spoiler

Originally posted by SFOHollandMGO View Post
            I feel yah...its a defiantly difficult task...

Wait till I link these girls for yah all...I tried my hardest to make em as beautiful and realistic (and idealistic/unrealistic, lol) as possible with all available modding software. They are based off the real life models from Need For Speed: Pro Street. The cos's mainly originate from the game.

I used Truenos's GirlyT3 high rez pack and STD's (Japanese modder) girl
            modification/uncensor pack

1) Sayoko has the version 4 body type: aka : tight athletic ass & breast shape
            2) Krystal uses the version 5 body type : aka : round juicy ass & and thigh shape

...that way when you play with em you might experance more variety and realism (that was the intention). They both have modded cloths sets (to fit their hakada's) and alternate hair (couldnt decide on which hairs where hotter)

Ill edit this post and provide a link once I figure out how to upload 280mb (the body suit UV and GirlyT3 make large.pps and I practically included everything for them except a "bath" cos)

EDIT: download link is located right HERE

yes ive been lurking for 4 years...LOL

Comment

• @Jehuty666: Old school style:
              -Use PPExtractor.exe,
              -drag & drop the nanoha.pp on your m_cha folder & the nanoha.pp from the download
              -It'll make a nanoha folder (in both m_cos & from your download).
              -On the downloaded file, copy the hairF.xx,
              -paste it into the nanoha folder in your m_cha folder.
              -Repack it
              -done.

So easy i fell asleep~ Nyohohohoho~

*edited* Actually, you can make the front hair from the original AG3 files without any mods, so you can just insert the back hair with SB3 Utility after you make your own Nanoha version with AG3 make
              Last edited by Stormwing; 01-26-2010, 07:11 AM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• @Stormwing: No, you seem to have misunderstood the problem.

There is no character file in the download. There are only the files for the hair meshes in form of two .mqo files and the hair textures. That`s why I tried to replace the hair of the nanoha character I made in AG3Make with the providet .mqo files and textures using SB3Utility.

What I`m doing is:
                -loading my nanoha.pp file in SB3Utility
                -drag & drop the provided .mqo files in SB3Utility
                -assign the hairB.xx file of the nanoha.pp file
                -go to the mesh task bar
                -mark under other options "single file"
                -assign the downloaded "o01_kami01_B.m.mqo" file
                -press replace, also replace the hair textures with the provided texture file and than save the nanoha.pp file

Which works for the back hair, but when I try to replace her front hair (hairF.xx) with the providet "なのはさん前髪.mqo" file it places the hair to her feet?!

Result of replacing the back hair:
                Spoiler

Result of replacing the front hair:
                Spoiler

I hope I could make myself clear now!?

Anyway thanks for trying to help.

Comment

• Project Pandora

Hi, I know, some people are waiting for me to finish Neytiri as I stated some pages ago. My spare time is going to zero at the moment, so I decided to share what I have. Maybe some talented texturer can finish this work. Please tell me, if you go on with this and show the results, for I will do some more, when my spare time allows it.

Here is the direct download for the actual figure of Neytiri

Here is the direct download for the actual textures in Corel Photo-Paint 12 format

Here is the direct download for the actual textures in Photoshop format

I made the tex with Corel, so no garanty, that the psd-files works properly.

Enjoy...
                  Project Pandora for AG3 - currently frozen - unfinished textures
                  Real Girlfriend
                  - v0.3 (HiRez) in development - Girley mod v0.2

HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

-removed NSFW image

Comment

• Spoiler

Her Name is Mio Naimi I would like this character as close as possible
                    Last edited by videoman190; 01-27-2010, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seintbeko View Post
                      Tounge
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      Belly
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      shoes
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      skin as real
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      back
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      Legs
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      hair and eyes
                      Spoiler

By s3int
                      breast

Spoiler

By s3int
                      Can someone who have managed to download this awesome girls reupload them to some better hosts(apart from rapidshare)??

Comment

• Hmm. not a single reply to my post about a sasha character upload on page 209. So I guess I will ask nicely one more time before I use my VX10000 to get some way of getting that Character model... Please will somebody At least reply to my request in a helpful way , hell even a gritty in-your-face NO is better than nothing. so please will anyone make me a Sasha from sexyfur.com character model ????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen117 View Post
                          Hmm. not a single reply to my post about a sasha character upload on page 209. So I guess I will ask nicely one more time before I use my VX10000 to get some way of getting that Character model... Please will somebody At least reply to my request in a helpful way , hell even a gritty in-your-face NO is better than nothing. so please will anyone make me a Sasha from sexyfur.com character model ????????????????
                          Lots of requests have been made and lots have been ignored. What makes you so different from everyone else that you feel you deserve a reply? If someone feels like taking a request on they will do so. Nobody here is obligated to do anything for you.
                          Last edited by Sibushang; 01-28-2010, 06:35 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
                          The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• Originally posted by Sibushang View Post
                            Lots of people have made requests have been made and lots have been ignored. What makes you so different from everyone else that you feel you deserve a reply? If someone feels like taking a request on they will do so. Nobody here is obligated to do anything for you.
                            I DID NOT KNOW THIS FOR I AM NEW TO THE WHOLE INTERNET THING I NORMALLY USE THE U.M.N.
                            BEST OF WISHES MAY YOU FIND GREAT FORTUNE AMONG THE MANY UNIVERSES

Comment

• Shut it, Stephen. using caps lock on important member such as Sibushang is a wrong move...

That aside, i'm think i hear someone ask about Alpha/Ikaros from Sora no Otoshimono?? I think i managed to create Sohara Mitsuki & Mikako Satsukitane, though... I'll upload ASAP...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derby View Post
                                Requesting mod for Alpha from Sora no Otoshimono. Here's the picture
                                Spoiler
                                Alpha/Ikaros is a hard job... So i'll give you Sohara & Mikako instead...
                                Spoiler

Get them in HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X