Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Yeah and Teela and the Sorceress.

Comment

• Can anyone repost the link for the AG3 DB.

Thanks

Comment

• I'm looking for this as a COS for AG3...
        http://www.cosplay.com/costume/280313/ (This is a cosplayer that did the suit, closest thing I could find to a screenshot online.)

I'm not sure if its been done but I'm looking for the the Female N7 Onyx Armor from Mass Effect 1.
        Hopefully it can be done!
        Last edited by Kaijumaster; 02-13-2010, 10:50 PM.
        Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people.

Comment

• I'm looking for a hair style (mod). Optic posted some clothing mods in this:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...19#post2204019

Does anyone have the hair style for the first girl on the right in the images?
          Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• Hi
            I'm looking for a really good Police Uniform (cos) file.
            one with skirt and long pants would be nice

Comment

• Requesting Queen's Blade Alleyne (cos)

Spoiler
              Last edited by Wizardmon; 02-14-2010, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Alleyne is already made. Try to search it in AG3 Character Upload thread. Hell, i even saw Leina, Erina, Clawdette, Menace, Cattleya, Ymir, Nix, Tomoe, Echidna, Irma, & Risty.

Originally posted by StormWing
                Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                  Alleyne is already made. Try to search it in AG3 Character Upload thread. Hell, i even saw Leina, Erina, Clawdette, Menace, Cattleya, Ymir, Nix, Tomoe, Echidna, Irma, & Risty.
                  Oh I see, Thanks. There are so many pages I must have missed it somehow @_@

Comment

• Looking for Jacqli form ar tonelico 2
                    Spoiler
                    Spoiler
                    Spoiler

Comment

• Quick question because I'm sorta very confused. I've seen so many character mods with elf ears, (most of which i couldn't get and install) and I was not sure where I could get decent elf ears and how to create a character with them? It's troubling because if it is similar to some of the cat ear characters I downloaded I cannot make new characters with the ears if I load the existing model. With the cat girl that I have in my game I cant make a new one when I try to load it up. I was wondering if that was the same with the elf ears?

Comment

• Use Inquisitor's AG3 Ghost.exe?? For example, i'm using AG3 Ghost to load some elf mod, so i can make another elf, but with my own face mod ^_^

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I use this mod when I want to give my characters good elf ears. Don't forget to rep jdowns2120 for the conversion.
                          Here's the original post: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...49#post1728449
                          Mod is attached here till the game saves section is back up.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Sibushang; 02-15-2010, 04:48 AM.
                          The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                            Use Inquisitor's AG3 Ghost.exe?? For example, i'm using AG3 Ghost to load some elf mod, so i can make another elf, but with my own face mod ^_^
                            Awesome I'll try looking it up once i figure out why Illusion wizzard isnt working any more

Originally posted by Sibushang View Post
                            I use this mod when I want to give my characters good elf ears. Don't forget to rep jdowns2120 for the conversion.
                            Here's the original post: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...49#post1728449
                            Mod is attached here till the game saves section is back up.
                            Thanks a bunch, i'll try this out too xD /goes to rep jd

Comment

• help

Hi

Someone have a link for this Inoue from bleach ?
                              Spoiler

===> more screen http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...89#post1401589

Thanks
                              Last edited by calvin489; 02-16-2010, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• @Calvin: Try my bottom signature. Last link. Oh, & hide that big picture with a spoiler tag. Edit it, ASAP.
                                Last edited by Stormwing; 02-16-2010, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X