Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Any of these would be a contribution to the community and not just me.

Kannagi Itsuki from Sore wo Kakeru Shoujo.
    Spoiler

Sanya V. Litvyak from Strike Witches.
    Spoiler

Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen from Strike Witches.
    Spoiler

Perrine H. Clostermann from Strike Witches.
    Spoiler

Caren Ortensia from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.
    Spoiler

Ingrid from Capcom Fighting Evolution.
    Spoiler

If by chance any of these are created please do not upload them to rapidshare.
    Remember:I wont list false content when I upload, so for the sake of all that is right with this world please correctly tag your uploads.

Characters I've made.

Comment

• Strange... there's been no mods of the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei girls? I concede that the art style doesn't quite lend itself well to translating into AG3's style, though. I'd love to see Komori Kiri or Kaga Ai. Kobushi Abiru's also pretty popular.

It is your sister's birthday. What do you get her?
      1. A nice pair of earrings
      2. That handbag she'd been admiring in the stores
      3. Tickets to that movie she wanted to see
      4. A book you know she'd like to read
      5. Pregnant

Comment

• I second that request, SZS girls are cute!

Comment

• @Trucidation & UncleJ: Maybe because they're not quite popular?? I'll give it a try, & i'll upload it. But NOT on this few days... *

Originally posted by StormWing
          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I found Caren at http://www.badongo.com/file/7090501 but I am having one Hell of a tough time with that website. It was cutting off my downloads halfway and now it wont even start the damn things. So I make a request to anyone who is able to download the file: Please do so and upload it to sendspace or some other hosting service (the file is only 4mb but not to rapidshare) .
            Remember:I wont list false content when I upload, so for the sake of all that is right with this world please correctly tag your uploads.

Characters I've made.

Comment

• Hi, where can I find a pregnant char, or mods ?
              Thanks

Comment

• @RiderFan: As in Karen from Code Gay @$$ Geass?? Try this: http://artificialgirlmods02.blogspot...l/Anime%20misc
                It's in my signature, last link, bottom.

@Marouf: It's from Wurlox. But you can't download it right now because the Download Section is KIA due to HF's "overhaul". So i'll upload it instead.
                The credits goes to Wurlox.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                  @RiderFan: As in Karen from Code Gay @$$ Geass?? Try this: http://artificialgirlmods02.blogspot...l/Anime%20misc
                  It's in my signature, last link, bottom.

@Marouf: It's from Wurlox. But you can't download it right now because the Download Section is KIA due to HF's "overhaul". So i'll upload it instead.
                  The credits goes to Wurlox.
                  I agree with Code Geass being overrated but I never said anything about Kallen (I already have her). The character in the wonky filesharing link is Caren Ortensia from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (who I listed and gave a picture of just four posts above it).

Characters I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
                    @Calvin: Try my bottom signature. Last link. Oh, & hide that big picture with a spoiler tag. Edit it, ASAP.
                    Actually, while the clothing shown in Calvin's picture is on Stormwing's link, the actually character is not. The link does have an orihime character, but its a different one.
                    Originally, that specific Orihime was on AG3DBC, but now since it appears that the entire system is restarting, I'm not sure how to get it now.

I second the request, I think it's one of the most accurate adaptations

Comment

• Thanks a lot stormwing,
                      Do you know if I could find other clothes and where ?
                      Thanks

Comment

• @RiderFan: As expected... That Badongo's link is phail because the file can not be found.

@HKRaven: Because you can make ur own Orihime?? It's really simple with the BASIC file of AG3, actually

@Marouf: Unfortunately, no. I don't haev any outfit like that. You must create the clothes with the mod included in that file

Jinshi, if you ever read this, please make Yuusha loli elf girl?? You made Viara & Ruidia, some members made Mimas & Sefi. I just made myself Ennis Erauqs (thanx to Sibushang's Dragon Quest Priest mod). I'll upload her later on...

Comment

• Curses! Back to square one. Thanks for the help.

As long as I have my dear Rider I am fine (for the moment until I complete Kazami Yuuka).
                          Spoiler

Characters I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trucidation View Post
                            Strange... there's been no mods of the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei girls? I concede that the art style doesn't quite lend itself well to translating into AG3's style, though. I'd love to see Komori Kiri or Kaga Ai. Kobushi Abiru's also pretty popular.
                            Originally posted by uncleJ View Post
                            I second that request, SZS girls are cute!
                            Here, my worst effort

Comment

• Hi, I wonder if there are the following characters :

Lucy /// Fairy Tail
                              Erza /// Fairy Tail
                              Jubia // Fairy Tail
                              Mirajane /// Fairy Tail
                              Kirche /// Zero no Tsukaima
                              Siesta /// Zero no Tsukaima
                              Tabitha /// Zero no Tsukaima
                              Montmorency /// Zero no Tsukaima
                              Tifania /// Zero no Tsukaima
                              Henrietta Tristaina /// Zero no Tsukaima
                              Cagalli /// Gundam Seed
                              Lacus /// Gundam Seed
                              Nami /// One Piece
                              Robin /// One Piece
                              Vivi /// One Piece
                              Boa Hancock /// One Piece
                              Lal Mirch /// Reborn (hard I suppose :s)
                              The characters of Naruto and Bleach

And with all their clothes of course no one else has

Sorry for my English very bad
                              Last edited by aruna; 02-19-2010, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• I see you're posting this question in AG3 Character Upload Thread too. So why don't you delete your post in there because it will clutter the thread, and i will answer your post in here...

Lucy /// Fairy Tail
                                Erza /// Fairy Tail
                                Jubia // Fairy Tail
                                Mirajane /// Fairy Tail
                                Kirche /// Zero no Tsukaima
                                Siesta /// Zero no Tsukaima
                                Tabitha /// Zero no Tsukaima
                                Montmorency /// Zero no Tsukaima
                                Tifania /// Zero no Tsukaima
                                Henrietta Tristaina /// Zero no Tsukaima
                                Cagalli /// Gundam Seed
                                Lacus /// Gundam Seed
                                Nami /// One Piece
                                Robin /// One Piece

Vivi /// One Piece
                                Boa Hancock /// One Piece
                                Lal Mirch /// Reborn (hard I suppose :s)
                                The characters of Naruto and Bleach

SRSLY, i think i saw some of them either in AG3 Character Upload Thread or in here.
                                Use the Search Button

Oh, & might as well look into my signature's links.

Comment

Working...
                                X