Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• The problem when using the search button, it will never or I want lol xD
    So I am almost obliged to do all the pages and it is long :s

Anyway I'll make all the pages while since I'm somewhat obliged lol

Comment

• mmm I have that girl stuck in 90% as many mods, i don't know why, but i don't want finish them
      "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

• Please request more Char And Cos

One Piece :

Boa Hancok
        Spoiler

Fairy Tail :

Lucy
        Spoiler

Erza
        Spoiler

Not many pictures

Mirajane
        Spoiler

Jubia
        Spoiler

Zero no Tsukaima :

Kirche
        Spoiler

Henriette
        Spoiler

Gundam Seed :

Cagalli
        Spoiler

Reborn :

Lal Mirch
        Spoiler

Must be hard to do :s

Ok thank you in advance, I hope I am wrong not to post lol and to be good place to ask this and hope that someone will try to do that ^ ^
        Thank you in advance and good luck if you run

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey79 View Post
          I wonder if characters form Sailor Moon were made too?
          Yes. All the scouts in uniform have been made. http://home.gamer.com.tw/blogDetail....=mitac&sn=4743
          Remember:I wont list false content when I upload, so for the sake of all that is right with this world please correctly tag your uploads.

Characters I've made.

Comment

• Hay again. I Left a request of SexyFur's Sasha and would really like it if someone picked it up and if not I guess thats fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey79 View Post
              I wonder if characters form Sailor Moon were made too?
              OF COURSE! http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/jackshjp/folder/535652.html Get the cha and cos here all thx to Jacksh

@aruna: Boa Handcock was posted here in the request tread awhile back, use the search feature to find her.
              Last edited by roguefiend; 02-21-2010, 09:28 PM.
              Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
              "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
              I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• Originally posted by aruna View Post
                Please request more Char And Cos

One Piece :

Boa Hancok
                Spoiler

Fairy Tail :

i also want this

Lucy
                Spoiler

Erza
                Spoiler

Not many pictures

Mirajane
                Spoiler

Jubia
                Spoiler

Zero no Tsukaima :

Kirche
                Spoiler

Henriette
                Spoiler

Gundam Seed :

Cagalli
                Spoiler

Reborn :

Lal Mirch
                Spoiler

Must be hard to do :s

Ok thank you in advance, I hope I am wrong not to post lol and to be good place to ask this and hope that someone will try to do that ^ ^
                Thank you in advance and good luck if you run
                i also want this

Comment

• Originally posted by roguefiend View Post
                  OF COURSE! http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/jackshjp/folder/535652.html Get the cha and cos here all thx to Jacksh
                  That website wont help him since all of the files have passwords (which are not listed).
                  Remember:I wont list false content when I upload, so for the sake of all that is right with this world please correctly tag your uploads.

Characters I've made.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiderFan View Post
                    That website wont help him since all of the files have passwords (which are not listed).
                    And I'm sure you looked all the posts and not just the first one.......... not all of them have passwords and if they do he gives you hint to what it is.
                    Pantera - Strength Beyond Strength
                    "You're muscle and gall. Naive at best.
                    I'm bone, brain and cock. Deep down stronger than all"

Comment

• True, not all have passwords. Some are obscure.

For Kanu: guandao

And that is all I have managed to find. The one for mars that leads to the 2012 website is not easily found.

Characters I've made.

Comment

True, not all have passwords. Some are obscure.

And that is all I have managed to find. The one for mars that leads to the 2012 website is not easily found.
                        Sailor Moon costumes, huh... I think Sibushang got the one from Uppervolta, Upjs3mod0658. Try PM him nicely

Then again, Sibushang, if you read this post, i'd like to request Takako from Pia Carrot (upjs3mod1394)

Originally posted by StormWing
                        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

True, not all have passwords. Some are obscure.

Actually, most of the hints are pretty much dead give aways. Like, one of the ones for Mars gives a hint saying "2012", then says the password is 4 characters long. With google/wiki, you can find the pw for all his files in like 10 seconds each.
                          There's only 2 passworded files that are rather hard, the first is kanu since guandao is the type of weapon, not the name of the weapon. The other is the original sailor mars file he posted, since he forgot to post the hint/pw.

Comment

• i dont know if this is the right place but can anyone make me these two Costumes i would do it myself but i dont know how
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X