Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Not exactly requesting a character, but I guess a request is a request. I've been trying to locate a working link for the tight swimsuit mod and unable to locate it, much thanks to anyone that can help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
      Sailor Moon costumes, huh... I think Sibushang got the one from Uppervolta, Upjs3mod0658. Try PM him nicely

Then again, Sibushang, if you read this post, i'd like to request Takako from Pia Carrot (upjs3mod1394)
      Sorry for the late reply Stormwing, I've been working some crazy hours lately and haven't been reading the forums as much as I'd like. Here's your requested mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mhnjlq...js3mod1394.rar

At the moment I have a bunch of interesting mods just sitting here on my desktop waiting to be converted, but these 18 hour workdays murder my free time...
      The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• Twi'lek Girl

This isn't a character request, but concerns a character I'm working on.

I'm taking a break from modding Digital Girl Rin and trying to finish something that's been on the back-burner for awhile. I've wanted some "alien" girls to go along with the world "Galaxy Academy", and thought I would do a "Twi-lek" (the alien girl from Star Wars with two tentacles on the back of their head).

I am not sure if this has been done before, and I've searched using Hongfire's rather clunky search function (which really is worse than the old one, but it's not Hongfire's fault, only the UBB software).

If you know of such a character, please post a link. Otherwise, this one will be finished soon. And the tentacles move like hair does, so it looks kinda wonderful and strange.

Picture is work in progress... Still a LOT to do.
        Attached Files
        Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinbad View Post
          This isn't a character request, but concerns a character I'm working on.

I'm taking a break from modding Digital Girl Rin and trying to finish something that's been on the back-burner for awhile. I've wanted some "alien" girls to go along with the world "Galaxy Academy", and thought I would do a "Twi-lek" (the alien girl from Star Wars with two tentacles on the back of their head).

I am not sure if this has been done before, and I've searched using Hongfire's rather clunky search function (which really is worse than the old one, but it's not Hongfire's fault, only the UBB software).

If you know of such a character, please post a link. Otherwise, this one will be finished soon. And the tentacles move like hair does, so it looks kinda wonderful and strange.

Picture is work in progress... Still a LOT to do.

http://dilldoe.org/AG3/2008/10/30/aayla-secura/
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks, Dildoe! Can't remember if I've seen that model or not.
            Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• could a kind soul convert the guy into a real man and the master of the Hokuto Shinken Ansatsuken? At least the head and i'd love you (in the most non-homossexual way) for life

Spoiler

Professional HongFire lurker since 2007. By the way, you didn't see me here.

Comment

• Stromwing, please re-upload file "Clannad_Nagisa.pp". the file is broken when I've tried to extract it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunohara View Post
                  Stromwing, please re-upload file "Clannad_Nagisa.pp". the file is broken when I've tried to extract it...
                  WTF??!! Grrrrrrrrrh~!!

Anyway, you can re-make Nagisa in AG3 Maker by loading the Clannad_Nagisa.js3cmi

...Come to think of it, why teh HELL am i doing by uploading the characters .js3cmi files??!! I can just upload the .js3cmi files, because you can actually make them manually WITHOUT any mods!

*/doublefacepalm @ Self idiocy*

Originally posted by StormWing
                  Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by wrydrune View Post
                    I apologize if this is the wrong place but I am looking for this outfit. I also apologize if I am in error in anyway. I've never posted here before.
                    Yeah this girl and clothing looks very yummy.

I wanted also to know, where both are available?

Comment

• Zephie Magna Carta 2 costume request

Hello everyone, I hope it's the right place to post my request. I have done it before in the "clothes thread" and it seems it wasn't the right place so here it is^^
                      Can someone help me with the cos of Zephie from Magna Carta 2?? It hasn't be done until now so if you think you are able to make it here are the pics
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	zeph request01.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	4823277Click image for larger version

Name:	zeph request02.JPG
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	4823278

Comment

• I recently downloaded some girls that didn't come with a js3cmi file,meaning I can't modify them with my js3_make program.Is there a way to either make a js3cmi file for them or some other way to modify?Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by FutaBoy View Post
                          Yeah this girl and clothing looks very yummy.

I wanted also to know, where both are available?
                          I would like this as well

Comment

• Zephie Magna Carat2 costume (re)request.

Just want to be sure that my last request is clear^^ Lots of requests haven't been seen or answered before so here are the pics "again" if someone can help me^^ thanks in advance. If other pics are needed just type "zephie Magna carta 2" in google^^
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	zeph request02.JPG
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	4823308[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jinshi0
                              Make a new girl with the same characteristics(color,hair style,etc) and replace the .pp files with the .pp files what you've downloaded with SB3UTILITY, its the only way i know
                              Hm....not what I was expecting but definitely worth a try.Thanks a lot and wish me luck.

Comment

• I read this thread about http://uppervolta-3d.net/

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...105372&page=18

So now it's impossible for any1 outside of Japan to view http://uppervolta-3d.net/???????

not cool, not cool at all. I would LOVE to live in Japan, but money is tight man, can't move anywhere!

As of now I just want this...but it would be nice to be able to access all of uppervolta...

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...42#post2227342
                                Last edited by cahoszerox; 03-03-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X