Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if these have been requested but if anyone can maker Garnet (FFIX), Rinoa (FFVIII) or the girl who I've forgtten her name from that tokidoki memorial Only Love (The dark haired one)... they're the characters I really want,

I had a go making Garnet. So far, I' think I've done OK, but I really could use a tutorial on making clothes and textures for AG3 to make her top and the belt on her legs.

Comment

• Re: ultralesus

there are two nice looking Rinoa's on the AG3DB client, and there is a Garnett and a Misato

Comment

• It would be awesome to have some new faces or hair stlyes.
        Could anyone try to make some that look like the characters from negima.
        Here are some pics

Asuna

setsuna sakurazaki

Nodoka Miyazaki

mabey even a clothes mod of the school uniform they wear. : )

Comment

• how about a Wonder woman character and her dressing?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jon319 View Post
            words
            Yes! More Negima love is needed! Especially of Nodo-Chan~

( Funny, after all this time I make my first post here. o.o;; )

Comment

• Originally posted by cy1970 View Post
              how about a Wonder woman character and her dressing?
              Have to iron out some minor stuff then I'll upload it.
              Just a little longer
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DillDoe View Post
                Have to iron out some minor stuff then I'll upload it.
                Just a little longer
                oh..its pretty..thank you.

Comment

• can any please make Nia from Tengen toppa gurren lagaan and Ai from video Girl AI
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all.These two nice girls wish happy New Year to all from Hongfire and ask with wonder : Why no one had requested them ?

They can upload themself if someone need them, but you must ( as usually )identify them first.

I wish you every success.
                    And warning! They both are extremely dangerous. Dont request them if you are not sure that you can manage them!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by zzzloy; 01-06-2008, 03:42 AM. Reason: inexcusable errors in english

Comment

• Request from jon319

Since i love making chars, here is the Asuna and Nodoka.
                      Only the chars are included, the bathing suits aren't so hard to make in the maker anyway .
                      For the negima school uniforms, i don't have the proper knowledge to make some new ones (meshes etc...),same goes for the bells in asuna's hair.
                      For setsuna you need to make a new hairtype,wich i don't know how to do else i would (maybe some help from someone?^^), believe me i love making chars and try to make'm as exact as possible.

Also hongfire didn't let me upload the rars to the database for some reason, so i put'm on sendspace.

Hope ya like the outcome of this, i just used 1 of the 3 hairtypes that are shown on your reference pics, and i liked this one the most, ya can always fiddle with the rest in the maker or just ask me if it needs some changes =)

Asuna:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwkq4y

Nodoka:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/gj3kt5
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by zzzloy View Post
                        Hi all again. So on another riddle from me. Does anybody know this girl?
                        She's actually created not from game model prototype ( because that one old enough and lowpoly ) but from disigner's concept art, so it's not so easy to identify her.
                        Anyway good luck.
                        I think it Kikyo from the Inuyasha anime.
                        Nice chara to share for the Inuyasha world...

Comment

• Originally posted by VandalerAsh View Post
                          there are two nice looking Rinoa's on the AG3DB client, and there is a Garnett and a Misato
                          I was actually going through every single page and I swear I never saw a Garnett or Misato Could you please be more specific.

Comment

• Needs more Azumanga Daioh (preferably in their school uniforms):

Last edited by Doctorlandau; 01-06-2008, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• MrPanda wrote:
                              I think it Kikyo from the Inuyasha anime.
                              Sorry to say, but You were mistaken. She is actually not anime - character ( it may be she resembles some char from "Inuyasha"-anime, but I didn't see that one, though I know its very nice.
                              She is a char from Illusion Biko 3 game and her name is Mio. But for the reason that Biko 3 is relatively old game her actual Biko 3 model dont looks very cute nowadays, so I took some art from Illusion official site and re-created her from those pics.
                              And now ,I think, its time to upload her becouse she stays very late.
                              In short, if someone miss Biko 3 chars here is latest version of Mio re-created with all power of AG 3 Char-maker.
                              On the pics attached you can see her Biko 3 model, some art and her AG 3 version.
                              And finally, some description :
                              1. She has name and other data from her profile so you dont need to adjust it.
                              2. She has voice and traits to be most like her prototype from Biko 3, but you can fearlessly adjust those, if you dont agree with it.
                              3. She even has one costume as trousseau with her. That costume is a copy of her Biko 3 attire ( excluding some small decorative details and that long sword with chick attached ) though it was made with AG 3 Char-maker only ( no custom textures or meshes).
                              4. For those, who recently start to play AG 3 and for those, who have forgotten ( dont ban me, please, perfect is most difficult verb form to me, and I'm never sure I use it correctly ) I want to remind, that you need to open and resave these files with AG 3 Char-maker,before you can use them.
                              5. And finally ( as usually ) - have fan.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• RE: zombie

Download the AG3 Data base client here
                                http://ag3.illusionist.sosavalanche.net/register.php you have to register to if you havent, if you have the client just press the name tab and look for all the chars with names that start with R G and Misato is under K Katsuragi Misato.

Comment

Working...
                                X