Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• HOLY CRAP!!! Thats what she looks like without the glasses and bandanna?
    I second this!

and last but not least Makishima Saori

Spoiler

Comment

• Yeah, she's supposed to be super model hot (or at least that's how she's described)

I don't think there's an official version of her with out the glasses and the bandanna, so this fan art will have to do
      Last edited by Urahara Shoten; 12-05-2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Someone already make Kirino, try to search it in AG3 Character Upload Thread. It's still new, so you'll be able to find it.

Originally posted by StormWing
        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I'm looking for a vest mod. No shirt, just the vest. Open or closed. Preferably both. Anyone know where I can find one?

Comment

• Hello to all, i've been lurking this site since I found AG3 a while ago and i've searched the entirety of this thread looking for a model of this chick, I royally suck at character creation so I thought i'd seek the expertise of you guys.

Megan Fox is the actress i'm seeking a model of.

Comment

• Would anyone be willing to help make hair for Flannery from Pokemon? I have no experience with cg modeling and I wouldn't know where to start. If someone could make it for me I'd be grateful but if not, I'd at least like it if someone could walk me through the process of extracting the hair models from ag3 and modifying them.

Spoiler

Comment

• I'd like to put in a request for Yoruichi's battle armor from Bleach Episode 300.

I got the character from Stormwing's AG3 Link in his Signature (thanks).
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hi guys!!
                  I'm not looking for a character, i search clothes really that i don't find around the forum. I'm searching lingerie like the "lace sets", very very tigt pants (cameltoes), seethroug clothes and blouses with deeps low-cuts (even showing nips)
                  Thank you very much!!!

Comment

• Would love the Major from Ghost in the Shell. Motoko Kusanagi? Not sure on spelling.

Comment

• Already create her. Check out My AG3 Uploads (my UPPER signature).

BOOYAH!! IN YOUR FACE!!

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• umm, maybe someone asked before but, i'm searching for an asuna char from negima and couldn't find it. -.-
                        and yes, i used the search function. òó
                        besides, at my browser i can not read the first and last post of every side in the forum.
                        EDIT: an answer would be very nice

sry for bothering ._.
                        Last edited by MegaAsuka; 12-18-2010, 04:45 PM.
                        if i must, i search the whole net for my favourites

Comment

• Can someone make Dark knight Ingrid pls
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Okay, so far no replies about Cala from Viper RSR. So I'm trying to make her myself. I've got a character model but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do her costume. Can anyone give me a step-by step to turn the camisole mesh into Cala's halter top? I have no idea what I'm doing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimafan View Post
                              Okay, so far no replies about Cala from Viper RSR. So I'm trying to make her myself. I've got a character model but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do her costume. Can anyone give me a step-by step to turn the camisole mesh into Cala's halter top? I have no idea what I'm doing.
                              Actually, i found her outfit in UpperVolta, upjs3mod0557

Comment

• Wow. Okay...saves me a lot of work!

Comment

Working...
                                X