Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• POKEMON SUZUNA on the way? (hottie) -MUST HAVE
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Thread/page358

Gatchaman bitch- Dildo was working on? (adorable) -LIKE TO HAVE
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Thread/page359

m_cos of The 33rd Arrancar, Loly? (squeezable) -NO RUSH
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Thread/page357

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyore View Post
      I think you misunderstood what I asked for. I know about the persona girls in the upload thread. That's where I got them. The clothing that comes with them, aren't colored, every part is white. I'm asking for a re-upload of the clothing (as in, colored versions). Search button won't help me when the results will just be the same, broken clothing.

And no, the problem doesn't appear to be on my end because these are the only clothes that are white like that, from which I've downloaded (and I've downloaded a lot).

The girls I put in the spoiler tag in my previous post, were the girls that weren't in the upload thread (I don't even know if anyone has made them). The ones outside the spoiler are the ones I need the non-white clothes for (have the character models).
      Did you load them in AG3 Maker (as in, tries to re-create the clothings?)? If so, then yeah it WILL becomes white, because you don't have the textures. My advice, just leave them be as it is.

Or you can try to export the textures with SB3Utility or Illusion Wizard.

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone could pull of this, in terms of clothing and looks. I don't know where to request clothing from, but it'd be awesome if someone could try and create Zelda in her white dress from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Last edited by Shadownade; 11-07-2011, 03:55 AM. Reason: Image too big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
          @9WA & CheeseyDuck: i told you guys already, use the FUKKING SEARCH THIS THREAD button in AG3 CHARACTER UPLOAD THREAD!!
          You've misjudged me as well. You must think that I'm a noob, hence need yelling at? I've been using the search this thread function for as long as I can remember. And I've been around hongfire for about 4 years. Just lost the password to my old account about 2 years ago, but the removal of slayerjammer's crimson thread forced me to create a new account.

This is the first time I have ever requested for something. Didn't expect to get yelled at. On second thought, since it's you, I shouldn't be surprised at all. This is why I was hesitant about posting. People here are generally unfriendly and touchy towards irregular posters. Not meant to be offensive. Just an observation.

Anyway, the user who posted the preview of the costume I'm looking for never uploaded the files. I checked all of his/her 7 posts. And yes, I have tried the search already, which was how I found the post in the 1st place. Have you tried to search for soi fon in that thread your self? I have a strong hunch that you've already seen what I'm looking for, you may even have the files already. Just adamant about giving it away because you're tired of people asking for this and that. Moving on with the search, if you type 'soi fon' in the search bar, the result comes up with this:

"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
          soi, fon"

If you type 'soifon' these come up:
          Guys something stranged happened, and it could be...

simple, you only delete the outer mesh not the...

New upload, and re-release for all

What mod did you use for Mako's eyebrows?

First Upload

I have uploaded new versions of Yoruichi and...

Jinshi0 made a Soi Fong mod get it here....

Can You please reupload Soifon? Use mediafire,...

Not what I'm looking for. If you type 'bleach', 2 pages show up, but it's not there either.

Now...if you type 'soifon abracadabra' or 'soifon open sesame' or 'soifon...these...aren't...the...droids...you're.. .looking...for' or 'soifon WHERE THE HELL IS THIS COSTUME OF YOURS?!?!' or 'RAAAAAAAAWR @#%&$#@&%$#@' the result says: sorry no match, so you can go suck your thumbs and cry to your mommyyy

Ignore the paragraph above. I'm just joking around

So I'll repeat my request, if any good soul out there has the costume I'm looking for, then please give the link for it
          Spoiler
          Last edited by 9WA; 11-07-2011, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Did you load them in AG3 Maker (as in, tries to re-create the clothings?)? If so, then yeah it WILL becomes white, because you don't have the textures. My advice, just leave them be as it is.

Or you can try to export the textures with SB3Utility or Illusion Wizard.
            I guess my problem is that the .rar only comes with the .js3fmi then (which is a problem because it also didn't come with the textures)? It doesn't come with a folder containing a .js3fsi or .pp file.
            Last edited by Zyore; 11-07-2011, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9WA View Post
              You've misjudged me as well. You must think that I'm a noob, hence need yelling at? I've been using the search this thread function for as long as I can remember. And I've been around hongfire for about 4 years. Just lost the password to my old account about 2 years ago, but the removal of slayerjammer's crimson thread forced me to create a new account.

This is the first time I have ever requested for something. Didn't expect to get yelled at. On second thought, since it's you, I shouldn't be surprised at all. This is why I was hesitant about posting. People here are generally unfriendly and touchy towards irregular posters. Not meant to be offensive. Just an observation.

Anyway, the user who posted the preview of the costume I'm looking for never uploaded the files. I checked all of his/her 7 posts. And yes, I have tried the search already, which was how I found the post in the 1st place. Have you tried to search for soi fon in that thread your self? I have a strong hunch that you've already seen what I'm looking for, you may even have the files already. Just adamant about giving it away because you're tired of people asking for this and that. Moving on with the search, if you type 'soi fon' in the search bar, the result comes up with this:

"The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
              soi, fon"

If you type 'soifon' these come up:
              Guys something stranged happened, and it could be...

simple, you only delete the outer mesh not the...

New upload, and re-release for all

What mod did you use for Mako's eyebrows?

First Upload

I have uploaded new versions of Yoruichi and...

Jinshi0 made a Soi Fong mod get it here....

Can You please reupload Soifon? Use mediafire,...

Not what I'm looking for. If you type 'bleach', 2 pages show up, but it's not there either.

Now...if you type 'soifon abracadabra' or 'soifon open sesame' or 'soifon...these...aren't...the...droids...you're.. .looking...for' or 'soifon WHERE THE HELL IS THIS COSTUME OF YOURS?!?!' or 'RAAAAAAAAWR @#%&$#@&%$#@' the result says: sorry no match, so you can go suck your thumbs and cry to your mommyyy

Ignore the paragraph above. I'm just joking around

So I'll repeat my request, if any good soul out there has the costume I'm looking for, then please give the link for it
              Spoiler
              *Epicfacepalm.jpg* Jinshi0 did create Soi Fong. Not to mention someone already asked about Soi Fong, thus i gave him that link. Use-the-SEARCH-THIS-THREAD-Button. See THIS!
              Last edited by Stormwing; 11-07-2011, 12:50 PM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• THERE ARE A LOT OF PICTURES (SORRY)

If the Pictures are too Small so you Can't See the People Let me Know

Can you Make these Human's From Digimon?

Click image for larger version

Name:	adventure.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	4856810 Click image for larger version

Name:	datasquad.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	4856811 Click image for larger version

Name:	frontier.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	4856812 Click image for larger version

Name:	zerotwo.jpg
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	4856813 Click image for larger version

Name:	tamers.jpg
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	4856814

Can you Make these people from Mass Effect?

Name:	wallpaper-24-fftl-1920x1200.jpg
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	4856815 Click image for larger version

Name:	tali01-o.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	4856816 Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper-27-kasumi-1920x1200.jpg
Size:	553.7 KB
ID:	4856817

Can you Make These People From Star Wars?

Name:	ja_fan_art_ak_lrg_01.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	4856818 Click image for larger version

Name:	Solokids_NewEssential.jpg
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	4856819 Click image for larger version

Name:	o_clonemovie_2_6.jpg
Size:	467.9 KB
ID:	4856820 Click image for larger version

Name:	oldrep2_3_6.jpg
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	4856821

Can you make these people From Dragon Age (sorry about the pictures)

Name:	merrill-01-p.jpg
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	4856885 Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-01-isabela-p.jpg
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	4856886 Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-05-aveline-p.jpg
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	4856887 Click image for larger version

Name:	screens-preview-2.jpg
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	4856888 Click image for larger version

Name:	screens-preview-3.jpg
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	4856889

And Lastly One From Red Alert?

Name:	o_ra3_3_3.jpg
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	4856822
                Last edited by ilego; 11-10-2011, 10:58 AM. Reason: Added Dragon Age Request
                sigpic

Comment

• Most depressive thread EVER.

Anymore, and I'd play russian roulette...

*unsubscribe*

For broken HongFire dowload links : search the
                  HongFire Archive System

Comment

• @Stormwing
                    I have to download another program instead of having some one make a new upload of the file, that comes with a .pp/fsi folder? I guess I don't have much of a choice, even if it's for what seems like a one-time thing.

Side-note: The costume you're directing 9WA to, is not identical to the one he's asking for. Yes, it's similar but, it's not what he is specifically requesting.

@ilego
                    1. Edits to a post, won't move the post.
                    2. Just keep your eyes peeled and hope some one takes an interest in your request.
                    3. Doesn't hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyore View Post

@ilego
                      1. Edits to a post, won't move the post.
                      2. Just keep your eyes peeled and hope some one takes an interest in your request.
                      3. Doesn't hurt.
                      Thanks i will edit it with pictures then just hope by editing it doesn't get buried under "soon to be" 100 page's of requests
                      sigpic

Comment

• Temari mod - m_cha and m_cos NEED ORIGINAL OWNER? PLEASE UPLOAD MOD!

PLEASE HELP! The Temari mod - m_cha and m_cos owner was denied by jinshi0?
                        Please see attachment

QUOTE: "06/11/2011 17:16

I don’t make a Temari yet, that mod is not mine o.o"
                        http://jinshio.blog.com/2011/01/01/r...e/#comment-331

PLEASE COME FORWARD and make mod available to us all!

I've a thing for this girl!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by razjains; 11-07-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

*Epicfacepalm.jpg* Jinshi0 did create Soi Fong. Not to mention someone already asked about Soi Fong, thus i gave him that link. Use-the-SEARCH-THIS-THREAD-Button. See THIS!

Spoiler
                          I don't think you understand my dear stormwing. The image in the spoiler tag above is not what I'm looking for

I'm looking for is this one right below.
                          Spoiler

Seeeeeeeeee. Huge difference right.
                          Last edited by 9WA; 11-08-2011, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by razjains View Post
                            PLEASE HELP! The Temari mod - m_cha and m_cos owner was denied by jinshi0?
                            Please see attachment

QUOTE: "06/11/2011 17:16

I don’t make a Temari yet, that mod is not mine o.o"
                            http://jinshio.blog.com/2011/01/01/r...e/#comment-331

PLEASE COME FORWARD and make mod available to us all!

I've a thing for this girl!
                            Oh don't you worry, my friend. I know one AWESOME dude who is working on Temari mod, & his name is Lorddeath73. Just sit tight & wait, okay??

@9WA: Ah, no wonder... Sorry, my internet is SO slow that your request' pic doesn't show up, so i jumped the gun & tought it was the Jinshi0's post. My bad. So yeah, no such mod...

Comment

@9WA: Ah, no wonder... Sorry, my internet is SO slow that your request' pic doesn't show up, so i jumped the gun & tought it was the Jinshi0's post. My bad. So yeah, no such mod...
                              Thanks for telling me. In that case, I was asking for the wrong thing then.

New request: Can someone please make this costume of soi fon?

Spoiler

Comment

• @Zyore

Thanks for the Help and i edited my Post to have Pictutures is that good?
                                Last edited by ilego; 11-09-2011, 10:31 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X