Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for this girl

Just find this picture at google, is somebody possible to create this girl 100% same as the picture ?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormwing View Post
      This?
      http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.c...inal%20Fantasy

It's in my signature link.

But yeah, Lightning's hair is a pain in the ass. I NEED that hair mod...
      All i get is the costume with that.

Comment

• I still cant find a Yukiko Amagi anywhere and ive checked threads where people say shes there but still nothing

Comment

• She's in here somewhere
          http://artificialgirlmods.blogspot.c...l/Anime%20misc

Originally posted by StormWing
          Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hello, I came to do one more request to you. I would like to finish this mod(http://www.4shared.com/rar/PA6Vkg_zce/edit.html), I have done the bra, but I can not finish the panties (those alpha channels drive me crazy). I want leave it like this:http://imgur.com/a/S2BYW#0. Sorry for my bad english

Comment

• Originally posted by MegaLow View Post
              Hello, I came to do one more request to you. I would like to finish this mod(http://www.4shared.com/rar/PA6Vkg_zce/edit.html), I have done the bra, but I can not finish the panties (those alpha channels drive me crazy). I want leave it like this:http://imgur.com/a/S2BYW#0. Sorry for my bad english
              Did you ever receive a response to your request? I might be able to help.
              Visit OysterMug's "real-life" outfits library:

Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by OysterMug View Post
                Did you ever receive a response to your request? I might be able to help.
                I don't get any reply

Comment

I don't get any reply
                  You say you already created the top/bra in this photo and just need help with the bottom/shorts, correct?

When clothes are skin tight like that, I find it best to substitute under-garments. I would recreate the shorts as "briefs" with a custom texture rather than try to create "shorts".

What exactly do you need help with?

Click Here!

Comment

• It is rightly with the bottom that I am having problems, I tried edit the textures, but I do not have much experience with that and have not had success. I managed to make the details of the sides (using as a sub-texture), but lacking increase the size of them.

Comment

It is rightly with the bottom that I am having problems, I tried edit the textures, but I do not have much experience with that and have not had success. I managed to make the details of the sides (using as a sub-texture), but lacking increase the size of them.
                      Could you attach the original photo you're trying to recreate? The original link is broken. Also, attach what you have of the costume so far, so I can keep it all together.

I'll see if I can't create the bottoms myself.

Click Here!

Comment

• Hello

Is anybody still have this girl ?or any similar korean or chinese girl ? the original link has broken..
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by zzshin View Post
                          Is anybody still have this girl ?or any similar korean or chinese girl ? the original link has broken..
                          The only "unique" part appears to be the hair style, and I believe I have it somewhere. Let me look and I'll see if I can't recreate her.

Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by OysterMug View Post
                            The only "unique" part appears to be the hair style, and I believe I have it somewhere. Let me look and I'll see if I can't recreate her.
                            ok,i wait for your good news, try your best , thanks

Comment

• Haruka

Originally posted by zzshin View Post
                              Hmm, I have something, but it's not a match.

I was suspicious of some elements, like the fact her teeth are visible in both smiles, and the turned-up nose (you can actually see her nostrils) confirm what I suspected, that this was never an AG3 girl. Must have been created for another Illusion game.

The closest hair style seems to be one of the defaults, and despite reducing the front hair length to zero, it's still a bit long.

Here are my versions of the girl in your screenshots that I was able to come up with. Let me know if you are interested in either and I'll upload them. (I could probably have gotten closer with the first girl's hair color if I had more time, but I was in a rush. Highlights take a little time to get looking right.

Someone with more time could probably create something closer with a bit of work.
                              Attached Files

Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by zyrexia
                                I think i have the skins for her & i did want to get involved because you wanted to help. But if you want to leave it to me i can get pretty close i think ?
                                I have no monopoly on helping him. More than happy to see what others come up with.

Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X