Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 10:13 AM.

• Can someone please re-upload Reisen Udonge?

Comment

• Hi all. I'm new here. I've already use the search engine but I can only find one that say all-in-one and I think it might have characters integrated but sadly the link is down. Can anyone share a download link of 'Artificial Girl 3 all characters compilation/pack' please...because it will took me ages to download one by one. I've only have 3 character in my game
      Last edited by dragon5255; 09-06-2016, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• hey guys just a request if its possible or allowed anymore can someone upload any of futaboys futanari's all his links are down im mostly after Futanari Kos-Mos v3.0 if anyone has it cheers

Comment

• Could someone do an AG3 character/clothing creation of Gibril from Azure Gunvolt 2? Thank you!

Character Page:
          http://azurestrikergunvolt.wikia.com...acket%E2%80%9D

Gallery Page:
          http://azurestrikergunvolt.wikia.com...ket%22/Gallery

Comment

• Hey folks, does anybody knows good anthro/ furry characters? I do like that chap's Futaboy characters, alas his links dead.
            Is there any good furries for AG3?

Comment

• Capt Jam
              Capt Jam commented
              Editing a comment
              Sadly, most are gone with time. The best were from kaiothephenix IMO. But I'm sure all links are dead now. I will try to dig to my old BU but the chances are slim. Lost a great deel in my HD crash and when Mediafire deleted my account. I mostly did aliens personally, ...except my reindeer..

• Just out of curiosity, has anyone created Laura Matsuda from SFV? Google comes up with nothing nor the search bar here.

Comment

• ELVEN EAR MOD

Este mod es WIZZARD listo. Este mod cambia la malla oído por defecto con los oídos que se ven en las fotos. Basta con aplicar el mod usando la ilusión Wizzard, ir a hacer AG3 y nuevos personajes hechos tendrán las orejas élficas. Cuando te cansas de hacer caracteres élficos, sólo tiene que desinstalar y las orejas normales volverán en el fabricante de carácter.

El crédito para la malla del oído va al artista japonés desconocido que creó Yumia. Me acaba de extraer el oído mallas para hacer esto en un mod que podrían ser fácilmente utilizado por todos y para ajustar los rasgos de carácter y no perder las orejas.

DISFRUTE

J

Descargar Archivo - 660.4 Kb
              Archivos adjuntos
              • Haga clic en la imagen para la versión amplia Nombre: [AG3] [CARA] [] elfears Vistas 6.jpg: 1 Tamaño: 26,3 KB ID: 4803363
              • Haga clic en la imagen para la versión amplia Nombre: [AG3] [CARA] [] elfears Vistas 4.jpg: 1 Tamaño: 30,6 KB ID: 4803362
              • Haga clic en la imagen para la versión amplia Nombre: [AG3] [CARA] [] elfears Vistas 2.jpg: 1 Tamaño: 21,0 KB ID: 4803361
              • Haga clic en la imagen para la versión amplia Nombre: [AG3] [CARA] [] elfears Vistas 1.jpg: 1 Tamaño: 22,5 KB ID: 4803360

lo quiero
              pero el link no funciona

Comment

• I've been trying to create female main character from existing creations here and failed miserably.

Is there anyone here who takes request for main character creation?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaara01 View Post
                  I've been trying to create female main character from existing creations here and failed miserably.

Is there anyone here who takes request for main character creation?
                  Depends. What are you looking for exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeniner View Post

Depends. What are you looking for exactly?
                    I want to turn Zhaul's BabyKarla and Marcia into main players? Barbie could work as well.

Comment

I want to turn Zhaul's BabyKarla and Marcia into main players? Barbie could work as well.
                      Are these any good?
                      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...48#post4429248

Comment

• Originally posted by childish View Post
                        I already got those. I am looking for a wider range, though.

Comment

• I tried playing with mqo files, metaseq, etc and it seems pretty tough to just swap heads bodies, etc for main players.

Comment

• I am presuming manipulating the main player mesh is really tough.

So I hope someone can tell me what to do with the head and body .mqo files once I open it up in Metasequoia.

I have extracted both the female creations and main player. It's obvious that the main character is simpler with just a head and body mqo file. Now what I find tough is substituting what I want with the target objects.

Is this even possible to do? Thanks.

Comment

I am presuming manipulating the main player mesh is really tough.

So I hope someone can tell me what to do with the head and body .mqo files once I open it up in Metasequoia.

I have extracted both the female creations and main player. It's obvious that the main character is simpler with just a head and body mqo file. Now what I find tough is substituting what I want with the target objects.

Is this even possible to do? Thanks.
                              When i want to substitute an obj on a character file, I usually just name the desired obj the same as the obj i want it to replace, so when i edit the character on SB3 utility i can just so a straight swap.

An easy way to do this in Metasequoia is to paste the obj you want to import to yur character, get its textures set up on the materials tab (alot easier if you do take of that beforehand, actually) and then click on the obj you want to replace in the obj panel and then click on the "SEL OBJ" button on the side bar to hightlight the obj's mesh. Then you can just delete the mesh and merge it with the pasted file to make it the same name.

Does that make sense? or do i need to try explaining that again?

Comment

Working...
                              X