Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• If you want to replace the player avatar with one of your girls, then you should use SB3Utility workspace instead of replacing the mesh because the latter won't align too well with the bones that exist.

What you need to do is:
    1- Remove the frames inside s01_N_karada_000 and s01_N_huku_000.
    2- Open the girl .pp and put the frame a01_N_hadaka_000 into a workspace.
    3- Copy that frame in s01_N_karada_000 and s01_N_huku_000.
    4- Copy the head(o01_N_kao) and hair into s01_J_Neck_02(Check the tree s01_N_Skeleton_01).
    5- Finally, go to the tab bones and rename all the bones with prefix a01 to s01.

The only problem with this method is that the hair that use .tga images will look transparent on some girls.

I hope that you could understand my instructions.

Comment

• Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
      If you want to replace the player avatar with one of your girls, then you should use SB3Utility workspace instead of replacing the mesh because the latter won't align too well with the bones that exist.

What you need to do is:
      4- Copy the head(o01_N_kao) and hair into s01_J_Neck_02(Check the tree s01_N_Skeleton_01).
      5- Finally, go to the tab bones and rename all the bones with prefix a01 to s01.

The only problem with this method is that the hair that use .tga images will look transparent on some girls.

Thanks for the instructions. However...

Where is the s01_N_karada_000 and s01_N_huku_000 files located? I don't see it in the js3_00_02_00.pp file's Mesh even when looking through a15_01, d01_01.xx, etc.

Likewise, in the girl pp file, I don't see the respective files you've just listed either. There are similar files but starts with a01_O_...etc

Comment

• I've been trying to modify the meshes again and again. Still as lost as initially and was wondering if anyone can convert Zhaul's Karla, Marcia and Barbie into main players.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by XnonameX View Post
          If you want to replace the player avatar with one of your girls, then you should use SB3Utility workspace instead of replacing the mesh because the latter won't align too well with the bones that exist.

What you need to do is:

I've removed the frames inside s_01_n_karada_000 and huku from the player avatar. Now I've opened the pp file, loaded up a_01_N but cannot seem to copy it. Even after clicking "copy" in body.xx of the girl and paste in the avatar, nothing seems to transfer.

appreciate anyone's help.

Comment

Working...
          X