Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• I'd like to request Rem from Re:zero
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_291617.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	5676744 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_291618.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	5676745
    Last edited by korugane; 06-15-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Anybody help me make Macross Lynn Minmay?My AI3 isn't enough hair styles to make her! I don't how tp add more hair styles! Thanks!
      Attached Files

Comment

• HI if someone can help with this request.

My request is samui from naruto.

Attached Files

Comment

• could anyone do Sommer Ray please ?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ketzalcoat View Post
            MEET THE JANSSENS FAMILY!!!

Hi I’ve been working on an Incest experience!!! I create a family situation that you have four sister’s two big sisters and two little sisters!!! Plus a mother!!! For those who really like this kind of things! Jejeje
            To make that, I modify the subtitles for the “big sister S type” girl, so… since you understand better the subtitles than de sound you can imagine that… I know, I know… It’s not perfect. But I try and you can experiment that if you are not so kinky!!!
            You have a master file which contains an “m_cha” and an “m_cos” plus a text file for the subtitles; remember to backup your subtitle text file.
            Each girl has 7 clothes (thanks to Capt Jam for the Lmiller clothes, I use it for the Mothers clothes!!! Since is the body type I use for her)
            And each girls has a different body type, beginning with the slim to de morphed one by Capt Jam,
            Remember that if you don’t like that the girls has different sizes 0.95, 0.98, 1.03, 1.05 and 1.08 for mama; you can return to the 1.00 original size with the Wizzard Save Patcher !
            The file weigh is almost 152MB, but it worth it jajajaja
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]215509[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215510[/ATTACH]
            Link Girls, cos and text file: http://www.mediafire.com/?wklg5gugcj3cc5w
            I recommend you to use a black hair character boy with a favorite number 22 for the real family feeling experience!!! Jajajajajaja
            Sorry Futaboy! If you use a futa girl then the subtitles don’t going to match.
            I hope you like it.
            P.S. I use news hair arms texture for all the girls, there are three different, you can replace it, but first give them a chance!!!

dos anyone here have the latest ver of this?

its been years since i played the game and now that i got back to it
            90% of the best of the best mods and characters are missing or link is broken

im also looking for the guy black custom mod
            i cant for the life of me remember the mod name
            i know it used to be highly requsted by a load of ppl here
            his black hair dos not cover 20% of his face
            and his cloth looks like this tux
            http://images.menswearhouse.com/is/image/TMW/MW40_3042_CALVIN_KLEIN_SUITS_SUIT_SEPARATES_TUXEDO _BLACK_MAIN?$40Zoom$

Comment

• gtomanga
              gtomanga commented
              Editing a comment
              more then 490 pages
              with a search mechanic that dos not really work
              .............for my waifu's sake
              ill be willing *_*
              thanks for the info
              now if only someone cane give me the name of that guy black cloth or suit custom[its a tux i think]

• childish
              childish commented
              Editing a comment
              I found the post with just 3 clicks of my mouse, without a search engine. If you want it that badly find it, after all how did you find that original post in the first place?

• gtomanga
              gtomanga commented
              Editing a comment
              already found it few min after i posted that comment
              by share stupid luck in a word that i remambered
              also thanks to google search engine

it would make things easier to have a topic search engine to find
              themes and mods
              i really really reeeeealy hate those religious freaks hackers guts.
              Last edited by gtomanga; 07-29-2016, 05:08 PM.
          Working...
          X