Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

AG3 Character Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:13 AM.

• Well, getting all butthurt about it isn't going to do any good. Reposting it over and over again to the point of annoyance isn't going to get you anywhere. I'm just going to be patient and hope that someone can get to my request. It also really helps to befriend a modder, that might get your request done sooner.

Comment

• 'kay, let's end this kind of topic before moderators start lockin' this thread...

Anyway, in case someone asking for it, i'll give you Tsukihime & Melty Blood AG3 Mod

Now, may i ask some texture for Miyako's outfit? :3 Or better yet, a White Len's outfit will be nice

Originally posted by StormWing
      Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hi, can someone make a KOF Blue Mary clothing pack and a Real Bout Blue Mary pack please?

Comment

• can someone make the girls from Gundam 00, i'm surprised that no one has made any yet

Comment

• can someone make the girls from Gundam 00, i'm surprised that no one has made any yet
             upjs3mod0423_gundam uniform, upjs3mod1464_nena, & upjs3mod1464_freckles for Neena Trinity. Found in HERE Too bad, haven't see any Marina Ismail & Souma Peres, though...
            Last edited by Stormwing; 01-29-2009, 03:42 PM.

Originally posted by StormWing
            Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• Hi, if it's not too much to ask can anyone make these two girls from the Super Robot Wars series?

Spoiler

Seolla Schweizer

Spoiler

Excellen Browning

Comment

• I saw one guy requesting for Kanon series, so here's one.

Characters
                1. Ayu
                2. Nayuki
                3. Mai
                4. Sayuri
                5. Akiko

Cloths
                1. Ayu's Ordinary cloth
                2. High School Uniform (with handmade texture)
                3. Akiko's Ordinary cloth

you can download them here
                http://kotonohath.deviantart.com/art...-Set-111554338

Comment

• can anyone help upload the costumes for tsunade, shizune and kurenai. i can't seem to find them anywhere.

thanks in advance

Comment

• Not really a character request, but I would like to see some new hairstyles like Aya Brea from Parasite Eve and Namine from Kingdom Hearts II.

Comment

• Can someone post Rosanne Barr or a fat Elvis?

Comment

• Can someone please make the girls from He is my Master?
                        Attached Files
                        Came for the Anime, Stayed for the Hentai.

Comment

• I wonder if anyone can make me Shizuma Hanazono from Strawberry Panic? Can't make a perfect version of her in AG3 creator.
                          Well, at least he's following the footsteps of a famous Kahn in history. Instead of raping and pillaging the land, he's raping and pillaging anime. AstroNerdBoy, on 4kids CEO's being honoured
                          Currently Searching for: Nothing at the moment. And kudos to jsnut and his delivery of kojin taxi 2.

Comment

• it would be kinda cool if someone made those swim goggles. hell how bout scuba gear with the oxygen tank and flppers. could be other secrets besides that white room under that water.

Comment

• Hello... I want two characters: Horo from Spice and Wolf and From Shuffle!- Lisanthius it would be good... Anyway i must download AG3 but on Polish Windows XP SP2 this don't working... And when i install patch i have bugs... (no hair and etc.) I try to download and use ENG patch but please help and give thread where i found must have things to start AG3 on Polish Windows. THANK YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by Vermaas View Post
                                .. Anyway i must download AG3 but on Polish Windows XP SP2 this don't working... And when i install patch i have bugs... (no hair and etc.) I try to download and use ENG patch but please help and give thread where i found must have things to start AG3 on Polish Windows. THANK YOU
                                I quoted your question and answerd in this thread because, so the this thread don't get offtopic:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...76493&page=300

Comment

Working...
                                X