Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

So... A $26 copy of Garry's Mod That only allows the posing of one model?
    Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
    Let me know if I can be of service to you.
    Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

Well is it fully H ? Does not seem so. Maybe some nudity, but not sex.
      Now that may be the reason to make it 'public'. $26 ? Pretty expansive, if you ask me. On the other hand, now we all leechers can finally appreciate Illusions long time work !

Comment

Just download SB3 and the Gravure addon.
        Good job everyone! Keep up the great work!
        Let me know if I can be of service to you.
        Hurry! Read the post! The mods are coming!

Comment

Is it me or they have use Chikan Tetsu's system

Comment

Goddamn if they use chikan tetsu system for setting up the model pose.. That one is one godly tool. Best thing about chika tetsu IMO

Comment

this is a pretty smart move by illusion. Selling 3d content,that is compatable with some of their next games will make their mnarket more dynamic. Just see how well daz studio and poser are doing right now..
              The poser will be useless if it doesnt support custom made poses...e.g. the player to have full control over every aspect of the pose..

if this poser is compatable with AG3 made characters,then i will most definately pay to own it.

how about the feature to export the model into png file,with transparent background... or the ability to render in cell shaded mode,simular to school girl...
              Last edited by Blurymind; 11-19-2007, 07:16 AM.
              http://imovethings.blogspot.com

Comment

well, good move but still expensive...
                visit the creative corner :you won't regret it!!!

Comment

if it has those features,it will be worth it.
                  If you have the ability to pose 3d puppets- male and female, if they are compatable with some character genesis tool like the one in AG3, people can make clothes for the models and import them easily... and at the end export a given pose on a hi-def png file with transparent background... and all this without being laggy and heavy as daz and poser... then you got yourself one damn good product.

Daz releases the 3d character studio for free and sell items and characters for it on the internet. They also have a free bundle - a basic pack with old characters and items,that nobody is buying any more.
                  Last edited by Blurymind; 11-19-2007, 07:34 AM.
                  http://imovethings.blogspot.com

Comment

Btw. what it is chikan tetsu ?

Comment

Chikan Tetsu is a doujin 3D game.. the model are so and so, but its moddable and its photo shot pose system put illusion prerender pose to shame IMHO. its bassically contain bones so you can basiccally twist and turn the character into any pose possible.. even facial expressions .. Very hard but definitely worth the time.

I think HF still have the torrent if you sneak around the torrent section .. Dunno if its still alive tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Blurymind View Post
                        this is a pretty smart move by illusion. Selling 3d content,that is compatable with some of their next games will make their mnarket more dynamic. Just see how well daz studio and poser are doing right now..
                        The poser will be useless if it doesnt support custom made poses...e.g. the player to have full control over every aspect of the pose..

if this poser is compatable with AG3 made characters,then i will most definately pay to own it.

how about the feature to export the model into png file,with transparent background... or the ability to render in cell shaded mode,simular to school girl...
                        http://www.digitown.net/en/product.html

It does seem to have a lot of freedom, as it uses a skeleton system for the user to manipulate, down to individual fingers. However, I doubt it's AG3 compatable.

Comment

This is a great move, can't wait till they release Digital Girl Esk lol.

It's more likely the point of these downloads aside from some extra money is to test new feaures that might make it in their next games, this one offers the player to move the girl but they will likely test other things.

The reason behind price is rumored to be to send surveys to people who care for feedback, the reason for multiple language is unknown but could be because of the non ero content. It could also be test to see how many people are willing to buy from outside Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom3k View Post

It's more likely the point of these downloads aside from some extra money is to test new feaures that might make it in their next games, this one offers the player to move the girl but they will likely test other things.
                            what??? a digital sex games made by illusion for the world I presume on sexy beach 4 if they made new sex games using characters from previous games.

Comment

there english is Ultra horrible !! even google translate better...

wtf is "The Wallpaper (the logo none) is downloaded", oh well who knows u might find it available on limeware or Share soon ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X