Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• well... why not? i love the characters from doa but also from other games as well..
    *love the legs*
    sigpic

Comment

• any new maps and characters?

@mariokart where's the rest of the video tutorials?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
        You asked for DoA.. and u jumping of joy about Tekken =_='

I was happy when they start adding other games into XNALara.. Bayonetta FTW
        I wonder if they have some sort of import tool that takes a fully-skinned model and can just magically get it to work.
        Mod Tools: Quick XX | Quick MDL Decompiler | Yuusha Rename | Yuusha Loader | GUI Plst Tool

3D Tools Sanae 3D | Noesis XX Plugin

Characters: Esk (Eskmate)

Comment

• Dont think so.. some of the guys releasing their models says some took months before its play nicely with XNALara .. Maybe mariokartn64 can gives better view, since he is one of the peoples that released mods for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
            Dont think so.. some of the guys releasing their models says some took months before its play nicely with XNALara .. Maybe mariokartn64 can gives better view, since he is one of the peoples that released mods for it.

xnalara started as model viewer for tombraider underworlds. it only opened and viewed a format called "mesh"
            ..which dusan was releasing one-by-one.. reason was because those mesh files are not from the game at all..

well they are.. but at the same time there not. see he was importing them from the game then converting it to a special format for his viewer to use.

so in other words its a model viewer for his own format that he created. :\

but the stupidity doesn't stop there, turns out that 50% of the mesh info was hardcoded into the actual Viewer?! talk about copyright infringement.. its in the files, and even in the program that he slapped his name on.
            That meant for us if we wanted to create our own custom content or put in a different model we couldnt! because we would need to have his source code and recompile for each new model.

that was early in the beginning, when I was trying to figure things out.. when I concluded this I said fuckit to xnalara modding, and left the scene both here for DGR and XNALARA.

I guess other didn't give up though, a guy named xnaraL got dusan to make a model type. that would get 100% of the mesh info from the MESH file now instead of from the viewer.

so that's where the xnalara scene is at now...
            since the update to xnalara, its possible to port "ANY" model with great ease. you don't even have to worry about renaming bones. xnalara allows you to pose whatever bones are there.
            The highlight of the program is that it is created using Microsofts XNA devKit.. so xnalara supports the latest in texture mapping methods.. normal maps, spec maps, etc..

thats why xnalara is compatible with current gen material systems. so the models in xnalara look very close to the actual models from the xbox360.
            Ironically this year model ripping from console games has really gotten popular, with such apps like noesis and umodel. these applications allow people to get xbox360, ps3, pc models with just a few clicks!

This in combination with xnalara, creates a unique fanbase of fanatics trying to get as much current gen content into a single model viewing program.

but! its a shit ass model viewing program lol
            then again DGR is outdated.. characolle is very limited, and theres really no fanbase for MikuMikuDance

People tend to follow the content, and it would seem that the content is following xnalara at the moment.

so.. if your interested in cool content, xnalara is FOR YOU!

..actually i've been working on a tool for xnalara. previously you could only get content into xnalara using blender. I've now added to support to 3dsmax, and if i'm really ambiusus I'll be learning C++ on this format. and make a converter that'll just convert DAE to MESH.
            so any program will work to create xnalara content.

you can follow that progress here if your internested; (um don't post/ask for hentai there.. you'd get banned in an instant)
            http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=181251

also I'm getting this models imported from the shade bundle. it'll be interesting to have.. well if your a miku fan ^0^
            DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
            http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• I want to put bones on some hairs particularly the long ones from ag3 can somebody please teach me how to do it. What software would you suggest for this task?

Comment

• Hi, can anyone please upload the rapelay guys pack? I searched the thread and the two dl links are dead.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Is anyone kind enough to PM me a working dl link for yuuko and her uncensor? All the links to that file are already dead. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm trying desperately to get this working but I am getting stuck with the language settings.

I downloaded the Item Pack 4 from http://www.sendspace.com/file/8k3ptx

Ive extracted the files but when I open any of the applications it comes up with jibberish @#9&$#$#$##% etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	4866266

For some fucking reason I cannot get Applocale to install completely. It gets to 90% finished then says it cannot proceed. How can I get around this? I'm so close, I just want to play the fucking game -_-

pic related

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	4866265

any help would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by killerqueen666 View Post
                      Hey everyone, I'm trying desperately to get this working but I am getting stuck with the language settings.

I downloaded the Item Pack 4 from http://www.sendspace.com/file/8k3ptx

Ive extracted the files but when I open any of the applications it comes up with jibberish @#9&$#$#$##% etc.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223895[/ATTACH]

For some fucking reason I cannot get Applocale to install completely. It gets to 90% finished then says it cannot proceed. How can I get around this? I'm so close, I just want to play the fucking game -_-

pic related

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223894[/ATTACH]

any help would be awesome.
                      Search for something called pAppLocle instead ! Also, use my regfixer to register a game before you try can try it out

PS: can be found in my signature ! follow the link

Comment

• It's summer time!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by zero01; 04-25-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Just question : how i can find this damn poser ?! please help !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X