Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Did you know that keys B and N hides bra and panties ? Because I didn't.

Btw. I hope I 'fix' Bael soon, reainstaled metasequioa finally.

Comment

• Wah! My mistake everyone! I knew that .xa files contained animation files, but there wasn't any animation in the maps so it shouldn't have done anything, but I guess it did.

I thought one of those extra files might have been the problem.

And uhm btw: what's up with this?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83040

I've been updating my "Full Game Download" ever since it came out...

I'll fix the file and replace it in my full game download from the [Mod Discussion AND Release Thread]

edit: Some Notes:
      Spoiler

The .xa file I copied was from the room, so it shouldn't have had any animation. ".xa" files contain animations like the waterfall in the Pool Map.

I don't know why it would still work for me even though the files were in there, but if the problem is solved, I'm not going to complain.

I'll have everything uploaded in about 10-15 minutes and I'll update then. I'll definatly remember this next time I import a map.
      Last edited by trogdor0071; 04-24-2008, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, I downloaded "his" version of Digital Girl Rin and it's basically the original modded English version out there minus the launcher you created.

To me, seeing as how he uploaded the game and launcher separately, it's obvious that he's posting the English version of the game (which he didn't create) along with a launcher that he did create and taking credit for creating the entire lot. Not cool.

Anyway, just to report, I downloaded his version of the game just to authenticate it and it's basically Trogdor's version minus his launcher and the three AG3 maps that he added in his last update. The main thing to note is that it does NOT include the Item Collection 2, so it's far from being as "complete" as he would like to claim.

Not worth downloading, IMO.

Comment

• Speaking of "Item Pack 2", anyone been able to find it yet? No luck for me so far.

Comment

• Some people just want notoriety, trogdor, dont worry about it. Your collection is more complete anyhow. Cheers bud.

Comment

• Download : Map Files

(Individual - requires knowledge )

Download : Map Files

(Packed into "Rin.pp")

Comment

• I guess people at Illusion are bit sad now, I guess they plan exactly this as some next payed addon :-D

Comment

• Originally posted by TheodorSid View Post
                  I guess people at Illusion are bit sad now, I guess they plan exactly this as some next payed addon :-D
                  They better just be doing work that can't be done by modders.

Make a clothing system or something we can't do for the game.

But if they just plan on release new items/maps/characters, I think I am probably done with this game.

I don't even play it that much, this was my first time trying this "modding" business so I wanted to start with something relatively easy like this game.

Comment

• trogdor0071

Just wanted to say you have been doing a fantastic job with this program/game.

I bow down to your modding skills for this.

Keep up the great work!

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                      trogdor0071

Just wanted to say you have been doing a fantastic job with this program/game.

I bow down to your modding skills for this.

Keep up the great work!
                      Wah Wah!?

Don't bow! I've been loving (and leeching) your work for SB3 ever since I heard of hongfire, so you could say that you were the one who made the type's of mods that got me inspired to even try to "mod" games.

But really, I haven't done much that anyone else couldn't have done. This was my first time trying any of this, so I'm still a newbie here. There's much more I'd like to be able to do, and until I'm able to do them, I wouldn't really call myself a "modder", just a guy who like messing with games.

Anyway, if I was the only one doing anything with this game, we would have half the addons and mods we have.

If it was just me, all we'd have is the English "Rin" version
                      Last edited by trogdor0071; 04-24-2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trogdor0071 View Post

(Individual - requires knowledge )

(Packed into "Rin.pp")
                        Does this play nice with the korean map mod?

btw, I here by promote the use of otoko.pp for all modding addition

edit:
                        Sacrificial virgin... I shudder to think about dragging her all the way to the flower bed at the top of the hill >.<

Also, you forgot the map name in the menu .. it goes by its .xx file name.

Other then that, its perfect

Oh.. and another one using the living room map ^^
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-24-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trogdor0071 View Post
                          They better just be doing work that can't be done by modders.

Make a clothing system or something we can't do for the game.

But if they just plan on release new items/maps/characters, I think I am probably done with this game.

I don't even play it that much, this was my first time trying this "modding" business so I wanted to start with something relatively easy like this game.
                          Oh yeah .. hacking is best game ever. I personally like cracking of 3d formats best.
                          This is my favorite Illusion game at the moment. Not that I play with it often. It has not many features, but it has practically no limitation, which AG3 is full of.

Btw. this is worth noticing .. you play AG3, sometimes even against AG3 .. but you play WITH Rin.
                          Last edited by TheodorSid; 04-25-2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Bael uncensor is done.

RS link: http://rapidshare.com/files/11032874...ensor.zip.html

I guess if you wait a bit longer Trogdor will include this in his, so don't bother.
                            Last edited by TheodorSid; 04-25-2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• My own uncensor texture

Hey Guys,

I don't really know who made the uncensor i got but it was really a good job with the modelling in the lower body region:-) All what I have done now is to replace the Lower body, or better the Pussy texture, with on of a higher resolution and more realistic. If anyone is interested in getting this let me know and i upload it.

Greetings Steelfish

Edit:

Thx to theodor Cids Uncensor for Bael, I have the Same nice Uncensor texture for Bael, so say if you want to have.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Steelfish; 04-25-2008, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Not bad .. sure, upload. I was more cencerned with the shape. This is all-around better.

Comment

Working...
                                X