Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Then the only other thing I can think of is screw with random stuff in a working model's ".pp" file until we can detach the head.

Then we'll have confirmed the source of the problem.

And after that we can fix it.

I'll get to screwing.

edit: I think I'll just make a ".pp" file that contains all mods (Maps / Items) and leave the character as a replacement. I've exhausted all my ideas on why it's doing this, and I'm not that good with this kind of technical stuff in the first place.
    Last edited by trogdor0071; 04-30-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• [Tutorial] [Utilizing .sfd files to create your own .pp file]

Alright, I'm coupling this with the new [Full Download] that has all mods organized into one nice little ".pp"

This way, if you make a mod that you want to share, be it an item or map, you can do so without us having to do any work to put it in.

Starting Off:

You'll need:
      (*) DGDecrypt_v2.0.rar (Alamar)
      (*) SB3Utility (Alamar)

Making Your New ".sfd" File:

Notes:

First, let me explain how ".sfd" files work. When Digital Girl Rin is first executed all ".sfd" files in it's "data" directory are loaded up, decrypted, code is scanned, and the data mentioned in it is loaded.

So what we would like to do, is have the game load up our own ".sfd" file that contains information on what files we want to load. And Alamar wrote a nice little program that can do just that.

This brings up the first step:

(*) Copy an existing ".sfd" file and rename it

For instance, say the ".sfd" file I'm making is going to be called "Mods.sfd". I'll copy "00_rin.sfd" (Or "01_jinko.sfd" or "02_bael.sfd", ect...) and then, I'm going to rename that copy to "Mods.sfd"

Now we can proceed to the next step:

(*) Decrypt / Edit / Encrypt ".sfd" Files

Now that we have our newly name ".sfd" file ready, drag it into "DGDecrypt_v2.0" and a new ".DECRYPT" file should appear.

Open that up in notepad and you should see something similar to this (If you used anything besides "Rin.sfd" it may look just a little different)
      Spoiler
      sh0000,『 Rin 』,MAIN,c01,m01,i01,@,DUM,DT,

Now let me break this down into different pieces so we know what to do with them.
      Spoiler
      sh0000,『 Rin 』,MAIN,c01,m01,i01,@,DUM,DT,

(*) sh0000,『 Rin 』 -> This is used to identify the ".sfd" file. Change it to whatever you want, just make sure that two aren't the same.

(*) MAIN -> This I'm not too sure about. Some ".sfd" files say MAIN, and some say SUB. Either one works, it'd be best to go with MAIN though.

(*) c01,m01,i01 -> The most important part of the file. This is what our ".sfd" file will be searching for. I'll explain it in-depth now:

(*) (*) c01 -> "c" are character files located inside all ".pp" files. The "01" after it means it will load up all character files that end with "01", which happen to be Rin's character files:

c01_01_.bmp
      c01_01_.plst
      c01_01_b.xx
      c01_02_1.xl

Those are just some examples. The key is that the file begins with c01.

(*) (*) (*) Important! Since character files are off limits at the moment (the head gets screwed up) our new ".pp" file will only contain items and maps. So we need to tell the ".sfd" file not to search for character files. Do this by deleting "c01,".

(*) (*) i01 -> "i" are item files located inside all ".pp" files. I'm sure you figured it out from how I explained for "c" files, it's going to start with an i01

(*) (*) m01 -> "m" are...can you guess? That's right, map files. The same goes for map files, it'll get loaded if the file starts with m01.

(*) @,DUM,DT -> I have no idea, just leave that alone.

Now, I want my item/map files to start with a big number so that they won't be overwritten if Digitown releases a new pack.

So let's re-write out new ".sfd" file so it looks like this:
      Spoiler
      sh0009,『 Mods 』,MAIN,m90,i90,@,DT,DUM,

As you can tell, our new ".sfd" file will load all item files begining with "i01" and all map files beginning with "m01".

Now save the file in notepad and drag and drop it back into "DGDecrypt_v2.0". Your new ".sfd" file is now complete!

(*) Making a New ".pp" File to Hold Your Mods

Alright, so were almost done, and I'm getting tired of writing so I'll hurry this up and finish.

First make a new folder to house your files you want in your new ".pp". For this example I'll talk about 1 item and 1 map.

Items:
      Spoiler
      Alright, I had that "Penis" item made a while back, and I'm going to use it as an example.

(*) Important! First we need to get 3 files that every ".pp" file has to have. These files are:

(*) id_list.IDDEF
      (*) pl_list.PLDEF
      (*) mll_list.MLLDEF

(If your only using the ".pp" file for items, only the first two are required, if your only doing maps, the first and the last are required.)

Now this is the important part:

Since in my ".sfd" file i wrote "i90, m90" we are going to have to substitute.

(*) id_list90.IDDEF
      (*) pl_list90.PLDEF
      (*) mll_list90.MLLDEF

Now lets get our two item files into the folder.

(*) i90_01_.bmp
      (*) i90_01_.xx

If you were doing 2 items the next would be:

(*) i90_02_.bmp
      (*) i90_02_.xx

Now that our item files are named correctly, we need to edit "id_list90.IDDEF"

Open that up in notepad and erase everything.

The first line should start with:

"i90_01_@Item Name&"

Name it accordingly to what your item is, but it has to start with "@" and end with "&".

The next item would be:

"i90_02_@Item Name&"

Save this file when your done. Next up is our "pl_list90.PLDEF"

This file defines where the item's default position is when you load it in-game. It should look like this:

"i90_01_@Kosi_01, 0, 0.0, -1.20, +1.8,&"

First we define the position according to a part of the body, in this case I used "Kosi" (Waist). The other values you'll have to experiment with to get it how you want.

Save this file when your done, now I'll move onto maps.

Maps:
      Spoiler
      Alright, I'm going to use a random example for the map cause I want to hurry and finish.

(*) Important! First we need to get 3 files that every ".pp" file has to have. These files are:

(*) id_list.IDDEF
      (*) pl_list.PLDEF
      (*) mll_list.MLLDEF

(If your only using the ".pp" file for items, only the first two are required, if your only doing maps, the first and the last are required.)

Now this is the important part:

Since in my ".sfd" file i wrote "i90, m90" we are going to have to substitute.

(*) id_list90.IDDEF
      (*) pl_list90.PLDEF
      (*) mll_list90.MLLDEF

Now lets get our map files into that folder:

(*) m90_01_.bmp
      (*) m90_01_0.xl
      (*) m90_01_.xx
      (*) m90_01_o.xx

Now that our map files are named correctly, lets move onto "mll_list.MLLDEF"

This file contains the starting place of where your character is in the map.

Open it up in notepad, delete everything and make sure the first line looks like this:

m90_01_@ 500, 150, 550, -500, -50, -550, 10, 350, -60, 180,&

Once again, your going to need to find the values yourself. Next let's open up "id_list90.IDDEF" again.

To define map names, it should look something like this:

m90_01_@Beach (SB3)&

Now save that file and let's finish this shit up.

Now that all our files are ready, drag the entire folder onto "DGDecrypt_v2.0" and pack it into a ".pp" file and place it into your "data\obj" folder.

Load up the game and see if your mod loaded, hope everything worked well.

Now that you know how to easily share mods, if you make something, post the ".sfd" and ".pp" that you made! Even if they are small, or just color changes for items, lets build up the library.

And go download the new [Full Download]

edit: For God's sake, don't really use "90" as your base number. It's already being used for the new mod.pp in the new Full Download. Use something random that other people wont use.
      Last edited by trogdor0071; 04-30-2008, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Would be a good idea to put this on Illusion games wiki
        http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/IllusionGames

Good job Trogdor !

Comment

• I think we can narrow down the files for attaching the head to these:

(*) c01_01_.PLST
          (*) c01_01_0.XL
          (*) c01_01_1.XL
          (*) c01_01_2.XL

Or it could even be in the head model itself (c01_01_h.xx)

But we don't have any way of reading those files. It's not as easy to just look up as an .sfd file is, because those files are inside the .pp

.sfd files get loaded in startup, and you can see them get loaded in process watcher, but I don't know how you'd see those files that are inside a ".pp" get loaded up

Comment

• I just downloaded the full game and this pops up, i tried using the reg.exe file but that didn't help, does this have to do with the graphics card i'm using?
            Attached Files
            -"7h1s i5 m4dn35s, y4 f0ol!"

-"madness?.."

-"THIS IS HENTAI!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bladezofn0via View Post
              I just downloaded the full game and this pops up, i tried using the reg.exe file but that didn't help, does this have to do with the graphics card i'm using?
              http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/do...load0VMlTHZMdX

Put it in your "windows\system" directory

(or re-install direct-x)
              Last edited by trogdor0071; 05-01-2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• 14 New Items (Not Item Pack 2)
                Spoiler

Download
                (.sfd in data directory, .pp in obj directory)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60T1XU9X

Comment

• So the problem with getting 'Item Collection 2' (or anything for that matter...) is that no one is able to purchase it? Because i had tried earlier today and after work, and it kept saying i was getting a statement error. So how i noticed it wasn't even accessing my account through whatever or how ever there ordering system works, because i kept getting redirected to 'Verified by Visa'.
                  Last edited by DinoDantre; 05-02-2008, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDantre View Post
                    So the problem with getting 'Item Collection 2' (or anything for that matter...) is that no one is able to purchase it? Because i had tried earlier today and after work, and it kept saying i was getting a statement error. So how i noticed it wasn't even accessing my account through whatever or how ever there ordering system works, because i kept getting redirected to 'Verified by Visa'.
                    No, I think it' more of a matter of nobody having posted it yet.

Comment

• It's because it's dumb as hell to have to pay for it.

Half the items are being re-used from their other games.

Ripping it off the Sexy Beach game disk, I was bothered that over half of the items they release are straight out of the .pp files from SB3.

Comment

• Originally posted by trogdor0071 View Post
                        It's because it's dumb as hell to have to pay for it.

Half the items are being re-used from their other games.

Ripping it off the Sexy Beach game disk, I was bothered that over half of the items they release are straight out of the .pp files from SB3.
                        XD wow, thats interesting news. But yeah, it does seem stupid to buy it, but i wanted to try it anyway. No way in hell i pay $25 for like 15mbs. Don't really see the point.

Comment

• am i the only one who gets this error?

ive gone through this thread an as far as i can see have not seen a image of this anywhere

oh an for the record, ive already updated my dx, an japanese unicode is on as well.

thx for any feedback on this.

P.S sorry if this is not the right place to put this, i wasnt sure, an couldnt see anywhere else 2 post it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mokuba86 View Post
                            am i the only one who gets this error?

ive gone through this thread an as far as i can see have not seen a image of this anywhere

oh an for the record, ive already updated my dx, an japanese unicode is on as well.

thx for any feedback on this.

P.S sorry if this is not the right place to put this, i wasnt sure, an couldnt see anywhere else 2 post it.
                            Hum... I can't read Japanese. Did you download the new full game or is this an old one?

Comment

• It's says the game is not installed, which means no particular registry entries was found. The first chinese version came with reg.exe which did it. So run it.

Comment

• the reg.exe gives another error, well information at least but again jp so i cant understand it at all lol

this is it:

any ideas?

@trogdor0031 it is the new one

Comment

Working...
                                X