Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• @Blackhawk,

The meshes have "node" points. You will have to examine an original DGR body to see the difference, but essentially the shoulders match the torso in different locations. It will take some 3d work to make the arms (and probably legs, hands, neck) match up with the node points for DGR and operate correctly.

If I knew how to move the node points, it would make things a lot easier.
    Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• no, i think warrior said he was able to import lara croft's model and bones. and it worked in DG.

I haven't tested this, but the engine might just display any bones you stick there. cause really there's no animation data for moving. so why would any bones have to match the old ones. ? well that's what I'm guessing.

also to get DesBlood Models I used a program called IllusionVeiwer3.5 unfortunately your system must be in japanese to run the program.

I've translated the GUI if anyone wants it. but really it's useless because it doesn't show certain model parts that use physics.. hair, skirts etc are missing on alot of characters. morph targets are also not accessible, so all the girls have their eyes closed. lastly the viewer doesn't let you dump the bones.

so you end up with a rather large task of fixing.

that's why if lauris decides to crack the desblood format, things will be alot easier.

btw Alamar's app supports, sexybeach3, ai3, hako, op2, DG, rapelay, and schoolmate
      that's alot of good titles to mod, but currently there's no way to get the older title's rigged models

Interact Play (2000)
      Interact Play VR (2001)
      Requiem Hurts (2001)
      Des Blood Racing (2001)
      Des Blood 4 (2002)
      Des Blood VR (2003)
      Sexy Beach 2 (2003)
      Biko 2 (2001)
      Biko 3 (2002)
      Brutish Mine (2000)
      BattleRaper (2002)
      BattleRaper2 (2005)
      Artificial Girl 2 (2004)
      A-GA (2004)

..to be honest none of those are worth the time to add support for, since there old dx7-8 games. but a few stand out to me, like BR2, BIKO3, and DesBloodVR and db4 .. model wise. so yeah I'm using IllusionVeiwer3.5 and rigging these up in 3dmax. the plan was to eventually add them into Digital girl
      DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
      http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• I dont understand most of the stuff you guys talking.. but good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
          no, i think warrior said he was able to import lara croft's model and bones. and it worked in DG.

I haven't tested this, but the engine might just display any bones you stick there. cause really there's no animation data for moving. so why would any bones have to match the old ones. ? well that's what I'm guessing.
          all Tomb Raider Underworld models with bones can be exported easily in 3ds max or any 3d soft capable to read collada v1.4.1 format properly, but bone system is so complex and don't work with dg, unless we find way to replace skeletal system in illusion games. About Lara's model in DG - i just adapted lara's mesh in size and position with DG male model and then replaced the mesh - game engine accepts it with minor flaws.

btw, mariokart64n i would like to test your Illusion Veiwer 3.5, DBVR is one of the best illusion's games ever, worth a try

Comment

• http://files.filefront.com/13451891
            DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
            http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
              no, i think warrior said he was able to import lara croft's model and bones. and it worked in DG.

I haven't seen Warrior's Laura Croft model in DG. I bet it had some of the same problems. I have a similar situation in a model I'm working on, but it's only on the hair mesh. I hope Blackhawk can make the model work properly.
              I sure could use some help in that area!

As I understand, SB3Utility cannot import "bones", so inserting new ones is impossible right now (by that method). I'm hoping lauris71 can do something more creative with his viewer that will allow different Illusion models to be used and bones can be inserted and modified.

As for the animation, there is an .XA file contained in each model's xx.PP file.
              This is supposedly an animation file, and is probably used to control the facial expressions and eye and mouth movement (probably just by swapping meshes). I do know that modifying the face is nearly impossible. I tried creating a new nose for a character, but inserting the new head with the modified nose did nothing. The old head and nose appeared in game. So I'm guessing the animation file actually tells the game what mesh to show.

Now I do know that the .xx files for the character's body and head contain the actual "bone node" location information. I've switched heads on characters, and the hair nodes have changed. SB3Utility will also show "bone" location information, but changing these values only seems to cause the mesh locations to move, and not the nodes themselves. I'm not sure what is indicated by this information. It requires more research.

Still, trying to fix DGR may be a waste of time. A new program is what is needed, and I hope lauris71 is on that path.

@ToxicKing,

Fever's gone, and I'm back to modding. Your mention of MikuMikuDance made me think of this. Take a look at the bottom tutorial. It's a free program!

http://www.anim8or.com/youtube/index.html
              Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• someone should try and make a young boy

Comment

• yeww.. say no to shota and loli!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                    yeww.. say no to shota!
                    fixed

Seriously what's wrong with shota/loli?

Comment

• anyone have the file for akiko? character #79 plz help!
                      Attached Files
                      *love the legs*
                      sigpic

Comment

• Man.. looking at DG imageboard is sure enough depressing ._.

Why cant they share their mods like us here.. why the need of passworded mod >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                          Man.. looking at DG imageboard is sure enough depressing ._.

Why cant they share their mods like us here.. why the need of passworded mod >.<

ur talking about uppervolta? if u need some of their mods PM me.
                          *love the legs*
                          sigpic

Comment

• not really depressed. the author of the yayoi witch ver. and the ffxi monsters never uploaded them. The author for those weapons left uppervolta without uploading them. Most of them do their own modding on their own using metasequoia & sb3u. that's some of the stuff they were talking about on their forums
                            *love the legs*
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well...considering we may never find password's or spend a eternity trying to break them - I haven't even tried - we better focus the energy on something more effective than waiting. Lets see... I have an idea let's try modding. What do You thing? It is not as tiring. Is it? All you need is a little free time and a nice idea for items or modifications. Be honest you do have one, do You not?
                              Last edited by g99; 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X