Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• ^ Except for the 1st and 3rd pic.. the others are all unpassworded mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterbite
      now this makes me want all them haha.
      tat few mod where to download ?

and ...a map look like a jail ?
      also where to get it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterbite
        now this makes me want all them haha.
        Where have You founded this ?? Ehh... nevermind.
        Last edited by g99; 03-30-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• The mod is released w00t!

Bummer.. do anyone have problem loading the mod? Its passworded.. but the password is supplied in the readme
          Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-06-2009, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
            The mod is released w00t!

yes and i would guess the passwrod is in the readme file somewere

Comment

• 使用条件に全て同意します

^ Is the password

But I got problem everytime I tried to run DG with both the sfd and the pp file in it.

Anyone can tell/fix it with have my gratitude.

Comment

使用条件に全て同意します

^ Is the password

But I got problem everytime I tried to run DG with both the sfd and the pp file in it.

look so you dont have a mod with the same number as the lilith mod
                34_Lilith
                34_haruhi

Comment

• My Haruhi is 82 D:

Comment

使用条件に全て同意します

^ Is the password

What do you mean? Is this the password to witch archive? Is it upillu1-0286? Or the data in it, or something more?

Comment

• There's a zipped file inside upillu0286. According to him, he made that so peoples read the readme XD.

The password if for that zip file. its data.rar

Also, can anyone uploadthe rapelay guys? all 4 of them? I tried another guy mod and stupidly deleted the old ones.. and the new guys all have their little brothers stuck out of their pants =.=

edit:
                      yey
                      She's as awesome as she is in the screenshot!
                      Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-06-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• u guys get it to work yet? I didn't run into really any problems, but i remember reading that in the readme file he does mention something about a known error. I don't understand japanese well enough to understand what the details of this errors are, sorry ><

toxic> sorry i don't have the rapelay guys T.T
                        *love the legs*
                        sigpic

Comment

• Apart from her dress which look ridiculous if you pull her legs apart too much.. I dont see much problem. There's several clipping occured as you can see tho

btw, can anyone gives step by step guide to install the GANTZ mod? It didnt come with a pp file .. or sfd
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-07-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• the rapelay guys http://rapidshare.com/files/218832244/raper.zip.html

for gantz from the upillu1-0283.zip drag and drop ryutia.pp on DGDecrypt
                            extract upillu1-0283.zip. Your are 2 files (id_list04.iddef and .txt file) 1 folder (gantz).
                            copy id_list04.iddef and paste it in the gantz folder.
                            copy all the file in gantz folder (11 files) and paste it in the ryutia folder (whit that you add 10 file and replace the id_list04.iddef).
                            drag and drop ryutia folder on DGDecrypt.
                            run game.

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Another request >.<

Can anyone upload me these 4 files?

c11_01_.bmp
                                c11_01_b.xx
                                c11_02_.bmp
                                c11_02_b.xx

Its the default Yuko files.. I forgot to save a backup of it before changing her into a dominatrix.. Now I need the normal Yuko, redownloading a 47Mb files from Rapidsh!t is pain. Upload to Mediafire is preferable, since it allow download accelerator to be use

Comment

Working...
                                X