Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Here are the four files you requested, as long as you don't mind Megaupload.

Yuko Files.zip

Just remember to make a backup of your dominatrix Yuko!
    Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• LOL .. MU is fine FF allows orbit to download from MU as well XD

And I will save my dominatrix Yuko :x I promised

Originally posted by <www.hongfire.com>

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sinbad again.
      =_=
      Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-08-2009, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• i notice the uncensor of 0286 is way much better than the uncensor in the HF mod section, and found out that the uncen most probably be 0240(still in uppervolta).

but that file needs password and the author deleted his post in uppervolta and i can't find any clue for the password.

below is a pic posted by someone else thanking the author. anyone have any clue about this uncensor file or where else to find it?
        Attached Files
        ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
          In return .. get me password for upillu0248 .. it contains Akiko Minase :'(
          toxic, was wondering if you could upload 0248 please? the file in uppervolta is gone and i'm trying to find more clues for those password
          ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• Interested in my Yuko's pussy?

Attached Files

Comment

Interested in my Yuko's pussy?

oh why of course

Attached Files
              ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• I'll upload Yuko's pussy tomorrow.. need to sleep now and it needed a little more tweak

And I'll upload 0248 as well (if no one did by then)

Comment

• http://www.datafilehost.com/download-241716de.html
                  upillu-0248 as requested (contains Akiko Minase).. Not changed anything.. so it still passworded. Please share the password if cracked

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-00f07cee.html
                  Yuko's pussy. To install,
                  (i) Decrypt your Yuko's pp file,
                  (ii) Unzip this file and drag the file (only 1 file) into yuko's folder. Allow to overwrite
                  (iii) drag yuko's folder to DGdecrypt.
                  (iv) Remove the backup yuko pp. DGdecrypt should renamed the old pp into yuko.bak01.pp

Thanks to Madman71's template uncensor files.. Thanks to Sinbad(and Madman71 too) for teaching me how to change the texture in SB3Util tool.
                  I dunno if I should do the other girl's pussy.. That will depends if peoples like this one I guess
                  Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-09-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

upillu-0248 as requested (contains Akiko Minase).. Not changed anything.. so it still passworded. Please share the password if cracked
                    thanks for the upload

the uncen is actually madman71's version tho, its not the same uncen used in 0286.

ps: toxin, i sniffed out some clues yesterday and found one password that match the akiko file here, i'll pm you the pass
                    ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• Any password cracked, please pass on to me as well, onegai..

Actually, where are you sniffing? I might as well sniff around.

That sound a bit perverted tho

err.. std file for Akiko Minase, please..

edit2:

OK.. that was an expansion for Akiko Minase mod.. you'll need the original mod first.. no wonder there's no std file for it
                      Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-09-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Hooo.. this is awesome.

Thanks to Tepic.. i found the monster mod.. its on the >30Mb section

Now I need to figure out how to remove little brother from sticking out from that Minotaur

Both the skeleton and the Minotaur are characters, so you can pose them.

All that left now is the imba awesome weapon mod that contain the sweet huge shuriken.
                        and the giant monster mod
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-10-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Resizing

Just a note to let people know that hinj1's method of resizing models works just as well in DGR as in AG3. All nodes are resized. I can finally make Bael's little sister.

Comment

• Imagined you used Yuko's body as base

Big boobies loli @.@

Comment

• http://www.datafilehost.com/download-b3306d6c.html

This is reupload of upillu0230 mod. However, instead of replacing the normal basic Yuko.. I edited it so you can have it as different models, so you can have the original Yuko and the dominatrix Yuko

This assumed you already have the micro bikini Yuko released in upillu0243. Else, you'll have to edit this file id_list11.iddef in notepad and delete the 5th line c11_32(somethingsomething)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Ah! Well done, TK! Someone needs to start collecting the Japanese mods and integrating them into a cohesive whole.

Comment

Working...
                                X