Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
    Hooo.. this is awesome.

Thanks to Tepic.. i found the monster mod.. its on the >30Mb section

Now I need to figure out how to remove little brother from sticking out from that Minotaur
    The minotaur's junk is just his skirt file. Just select it and spin it out of the way.
    I also have a question does anybody know were to get the blood item I keep seeing in pictures

Comment

• looks like uppervolta-3d.net is blocking all proxy nowadays. i can't access it anymore. oh well, japan modders are a friendly bunch ya?

ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• ^ erm.. its blocking all proxy access?

I can access it directly without proxy

Comment

• I've found that although Firefox cannot get through, Internet Explorer has no problem. Go figure.

There are a couple of new mods posted, 288 and 289.
          Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• Man! I dont know what happened I lost all my files for Digitown... NOOOoooo! I know this is a bother but can you all help me get the wrestlers and cop package from uppervolta? I found most of what I needed. I cant seem to find those. Thanks for your Help!

Comment

• Halo83,

You've supplied us with good things in the past, so I'd be glad to help. Since I'm not familar with the specific items (I don't have them loaded), do you know the UV mod numbers? I can put them up for download on MegaU (IF I have them).

Or maybe someone else can supply them faster than I can.
              Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• Upping in progress.. I hope I got the files right ^^ .. I'll update this post in a while .. 40Mb in slopoke upload speed would take some time.

edit
                Used a different filehost in the end.. stupid mf stuck on verification =.=

wrestlerandcop.zip (46 MB)

edit2
                New mod up on UV.

Sakurahime. 1 girl.. no items/ no map. It clashed with spirityuko mod if installed, since both using slot 41.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ToxicKing; 04-30-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• uppervolta is being a bitch again... the last time i read, someone there mention of hongfire, so it seems like they've been actively monitoring us.

well, the fact that they use the modding tools from hongfire members and yet still try to block everyone else away is really to me.

as a show of thanks to our wonderful friends over there, here's a yuko long hair mod for everyone, repacked without their password
                  Attached Files
                  ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• Its like a total down for me.. They used to block the download section, but not the imageboard.. but now, all is down.. even their image board.

erm.. how to install the hair?

Comment

Its like a total down for me.. They used to block the download section, but not the imageboard.. but now, all is down.. even their image board.

you can use proxy:

http://www.ijapan.org/red/index.php?...w%3D%3D&hl=2ed

Comment

Its like a total down for me.. They used to block the download section, but not the imageboard.. but now, all is down.. even their image board.

open yuko's .pp file with SB3Utility and replace the respective files. be sure to make backups in case you want the original hair back

and as a show of thanks to those guys again, here's another repacked mod with 5 maps, some items and a guy without their passwords.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmtmdm2d22k

there's a folder with the bmp files where you can replace the backdrop in the "Studio" map or posters in the "Room" map. again, you'll need to use SB3Utility and DGDecrypt v2.0 to modify them.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ad1999; 05-09-2009, 03:56 AM.
                        ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• Thanks alot you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by warior View Post
                            ijapan.org proxy is popularized by me here in HF. However, my country is now one of the country that they imposed ban upon

Comment

• here's more repacked mod for us gaijins from our beloved friends over there

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2orjmzmmtlw

contains a man, 2 maps and some items

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l0ddtcwzozn

this is file 0248 that ToxicKing sent me. apparently, those are just the bikini mesh for To Love Ru characters, yuko and akiko(no character file).
                              Attached Files
                              ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• Do anyone have this girl's mod yet?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...2&d=1238113920

Comment

Working...
                                X