Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• thank you sinbad,

i agree with you person to person dialogue is different from having a middle man. i also greatly appreciate your understand and respect for the users at uppervolta. i am sure they will be happy this as well.
    *love the legs*
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ad1999 View Post
      sure, if they allow everyone in their server to download the mods, i don't see a need for anyone to re-upload the same files elsewhere.

and if they do open up UV again, i'll immediately remove the mods that i've posted here ever since their IP blocking started >>>> clicky

i can browse the UV....
      wif use the japan proxy...

Comment

• anyway have any modding ideas? I'm open for suggest
        DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
        http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
          anyway have any modding ideas? I'm open for suggest
          I'm glad you showed up. I accidently found your Maria model and was thinking about trying to solve the hair transparency problem that you mentioned (somewhere in between wrestling with uncooperative clothing on the models!).
          Hope that will be okay with you.

Well, about modding ideas... a few. Not sure if you would be interested in them.

A couple of the important ones: Trying to find out how to move bone nodes.
          We know how to shrink and enlarge them, but moving them singly is unknown right now. Sure would benefit models. You could import any model into DGR as long as you can move the bone nodes around.

Breaking the "five girl limit". Not sure how much you know about coding, but I sure would like someone with knowledge to tackle that. It might benefit AG3 also.
          Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• I found an older project, so I'm working off of that at the moment.

basically I found a work around with the UV problem last time, and I started this DOA girl project to test it out.

so right now I'm trying to port Lisa from dead or alive over beal.

basically before when I imported a new model right from DAE to SB3U.. the UVs were corrupt. my work around is to import the new DAE, then export my mod again only as MQO. then inject with SB3U again.

since DAE will let me import new weights, MQO won't. but DAE doesn't like UVs, MQO is stable.

so expect to see some dead or alive mods soon. since DOA uses the same body type for all the girls in the series. the next step after I complete the body, is solving the head importing issue. and it is a really BIG problem, from what I recall.
            Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-17-2009, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I would still prefer if you finished up Maria :x

Comment

all kinds of ropes.

Comment

• i need a way to have a look and the bones and such ..im trying to import a muscle mesh from oblivion..tho the mesh doesnt fitt the bones to the original digitalrin mesh.. so if someone have an idea how to modifie the bones, let me know

Comment

• Hello Everybody

I'm noew over here, but I'm very eager to make mods on illusion games,
                    and tried to start with digital girl,I've already built some items packs (I think to share them later ofcourse ^_^)
                    but I'm having some troubles so i'd really apreciate your help guys

well, I already succeeded to create a new character using the hex editor to solve the head issue, but days ago I downloaded a pack that contained several characters and realized that girl called Nami was too short, si to try something simmilar to this:

http://tracker.hongfire.com/forum/sh...&postcount=988

I want to make the girl bigger and tried to resising the meshes using metasequoia, but i can't seem to adjust the objects into their new possition....that's to say I got a bigger girl, but the pieces don't fit, like this:

that's my first problem, I'd really apreciate your help

I was also thinking that I'd like to make a girl's boobs smaller, (like Maya from sb3), and tried editing a body mesh in metasequoia, but was a mess.............how could I do that??

thanks in advance guys,....I hope I could join soon to the great job!!!
                    and plz excuse my english......
                    Attached Files
                    Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• UPDATE
                      > The hair thing seems still a bit buggy, but I'll go back and redo the Maria mode to test things out. I'll be able to better conclude the sistuation of that then.

> so far, I've got things working ok, except for that Collada in 3dsmax is NOT stable :'(
                      > ever time I save and reload my 3dsmax crashes.. so I'm never able to go back and redo. soon as I import that DG skeleton, the DAE(Collada) controls start and.. 3dsmax isn't stable after that. so the modding is sorta a one hit kinda deal.. and that makes things time consuming.

> not only that the SB3 Utility isn't good with collada yet. or well any skin supporting format. alot of the nodes get left out, meaning I can export but not import the edits. I notice this happens more so with the hair meshes. so I have to use MQO injection. which isn't bad. since collada in SB3U seems to corrupt my UV's anyway. and to work around that I have to export and re-import everything over in MQO after I've imported my newly weighted model.

anyway here's the Beta of the Dead or Alive import. I'll revisit this someday and comeout with a template where hopefully I can get all the girls in.

feel free to test it:

DOWNLOAD: dg_lisa_v0.1beta.zip

EDIT
                      Fixed the gap between the wrist and the arm. model should be at a usable level now
                      DOWNLOAD: dg_lisa_v0.2beta.zip
                      Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-18-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• @mariokart64n,

I don't think you need any suggestions for modding. She looks really good!
                        Importing the DOA models would be great.

I'm not sure what you mean about the head problem. I've been using Metasequoia for the mods, so maybe I'm missing something. If it is the offset of the head from the body that happens in switching body meshes between models, then the only solution I've found is a hex edit of the *.plst file. Maybe that's not what you mean, however.

There's a reason that Illusion used short-haired models in this game. The simpler the hair mesh, the better! Multiple layered hair meshes don't work very well (especially if imported from other games). I found this out while trying to fix the Ayane model. Even the long haired models have a "tubular" hair mesh.

@Starla,

Welcome!

Looking at the picture, it looks like you forgot to resize the feet. But you're getting clipping on the clothing, and you will have to find the character's clothing meshes and resize them as well, not just the body and head meshes.

As for boob changes, you might read through the DGR Modding thread here:
                        http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=81156&page=15
                        Darkhound's Morpher could do the trick. I've also wondered if you could just import Maya's model from SB3. That would probably work.

@BlackHawk,

I tried repositioning the bone nodes once by typing in the bone node locations from a different hair model. All it did was mess up the hair meshes, and the nodes remained in place. There is a tab called "bones" in which, if you pick a mesh under the ROOT, will show what is (supposedly) the locations. But playing with these numbers doesn't seem to work. There's something missing, and it may be in the *.xa file. I do know that if you swap heads for the models (the *.xx files) the hair nodes come along with the new head and work correctly.

@Toxicking,

Okay, I really %&$!@$#@#$%@ hate clothing! It's folding badly when the model is moved, and that annoys the hell out of me! Going to try something different tonight by combining model torsos. Wish me luck!

TiagoMefisto,

I hope you're not thinking of hanging our models...
                        Last edited by Sinbad; 05-18-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• mariokart, that's an awesome mod looks sexy!! does anyone know by chance if digital girl is compatible on windows vista?
                          Last edited by monsterbite; 05-18-2009, 05:05 PM.
                          *love the legs*
                          sigpic

Comment

• I think Lisa points up the problem that we need "Real Skins" like Truganos Girley3t. One of these days...

Comment

• @mariokart64n,
                              all I can say is

@Sinbad

thanks for your prompt response!!...about the feet,....those are the original feets, I don't know why the original author did it this way, maybe because the model alway has the boots on, even when nude.

I did it all over again, and as you said, I assured that I resized all the meshes, and still have the same problem.

I'll describe exactly what I did:

1- built the girl as a new character (succeeded)
                              2- extract the meshes using SB3Utility
                              3- resized the meshes using metasequoia using the scale tool in the comand panel
                              4- replaced the meshes into the pp file with SB3Utility

and the problems are the same:

a- the feet have the same problem They're outside the boots!!....(as seen in my previous post)
                              b- The resized head and clothes seem to be on it's old positiom,....(tried to fix the problem using and editing another .plst file from a similar character, but didn't worked)
                              c- And as you can see in the last picture the dots to move the arms don't match (I dont know how to say it, but the pic is self explanatory)

the pics are:

I- the original character and a regular character (esk)
                              II- the original character and the resized character (dressed)
                              III- the original character and the resized character (nude)
                              IV- The arms missmatch.

what do I did not do?..........what do I did wrong?......I hope somebody could help me.

greetings and thanks in advance
                              Attached Files
                              Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• @mariokart64n

Looks great! Hope to see more DOA models implemented soon.

On another note, do you think you can upload Lisa onto Rapidshare or some other host? FileFront keeps giving me an error message saying that "Your download has failed. There were no available download servers."

Seems Filefront is on its last legs.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X