Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• it's actually not hard. I included the files for you. so all you have to do is extract these files to your DG folder
    http://rapidshare.com/files/23507280...oses_lg_sm.zip

..then in the menu goto position > Load Pose > Bigger. and that's it

if you wanted to make your character really really BIG O_O then yes you'll have to hex your own file. I didn't make a preset for that, cause I don't see the piratical use in that
    DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
    http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinbad View Post
      @BlackHawk,

Tried your method. Seems to work fine! I bet the other numbers under "mune"
      can be used to adjust position and shape. Be fun to play with them and find out. See picture.
      ahh, so the breast size can be changed by just editing the numbers? ohoho i can foresee tons of fun ahead lol
      ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• @Starla

Hey! Well done! Glad you got it worked out. Post us a pic, sometime.

@mariokart64n,

Nice work on the poses! It would be great to have a set that you could use to re-size the models when you wanted. Wish Darkhound had included DGR in his Illusion Wizzard.

And a tip of the hat for the numbering suggestion that you actually mentioned some months ago. I noticed you used it on Lisa, and I used it tonight.

I took a break from Sheryl tonight and worked on another old character that I've been meaning to finish. She looks kinda jealous of her older sister!
        Last edited by Sinbad; 05-20-2009, 08:31 PM. Reason: New Reporting
        Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• Thanks

guys, thanks for your help and encouragement, I've played a Lot doing some experiments

Today's victim was Yayoi, I tried several things

1- I succesfully resized the char and her boobs (I don't remember what I did to resize her bra, I just changed some values to see what happened).

2- I tried to remove the armor, and found that some parts covered by the armor (legs end left frearm was not solid (I don't know how to say it,but the pictures will explain what I mean), so I tried replacing the meshes and re Aplying the textures...at first I didn't know how so I had to research XD, but the legs textures looks weird...and still have to fix the blouse texture.

3- tried modifying single values in SB3Utility...and got a thin esk!!!

Again guys thanks a lot!!!
          Attached Files
          Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• Victim!

Yayoi?

DIE!

.. If you can removed her armor .. make a third char.. but this time, just normal schoolgirl uniform.. You have my thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
              .. If you can removed her armor .. make a third char.. but this time, just normal schoolgirl uniform..
              that's exactly what I'm aiming for

Comment

• Release when done please

Comment

• Not a big update tonight;

just tweaked beal's model to match the one used in the pose loader. now you can create your own pics that basically look like the default preview ones.

here you go, includes the blank stage.

http://rapidshare.com/files/23551686...nequin_v01.zip

Attached Files
                  Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-21-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Cool, thanks!

Comment

• its too complicated, any saved pose files?, thanks

Comment

• I included some for bigger and smaller, why did you guys want more variants to that?

Comment

• Hello guys

in my attempts to releaase yayoi as a normal school girl I've made some changes to fill the empty spaces that left the armor removing, by replacing the legs and forearm meshes,...but removing the breastplate has become the major trouble,

I tried making a new mesh of the blouse to fill the empty space, but there's an space that's not filled by anything (first pic).
                          And when I run the game, still appears the empty breastplate, even when the mesh is removed...

any hint/help is wellcome (pleeeeeeaaaase!!!)

btw...anybody recognizes those socks??
                          If the answer is yes you will know that I need some advice building that character...(that's a real pain in ... )

thank you very much in advance
                          please be patient, I'm still a rookie...you know....
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Starla; 05-21-2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starla View Post
                            Hello guys

in my attempts to releaase yayoi as a normal school girl I've made some changes to fill the empty spaces that left the armor removing, by replacing the legs and forearm meshes,...but removing the breastplate has become the major trouble,

I tried making a new mesh of the blouse to fill the empty space, but there's an space that's not filled by anything (first pic).
                            And when I run the game, still appears the empty breastplate, even when the mesh is removed...

any hint/help is wellcome (pleeeeeeaaaase!!!)

btw...anybody recognizes those socks??
                            If the answer is yes you will know that I need some advice building that character...(that's a real pain in ... )

thank you very much in advance
                            please be patient, I'm still a rookie...you know....
                            I guess the only advice i can give at this point is...
                            The breast plate still appears because it is still visible without a texture. I think to get rid of it, you have to adjust it so that it's completely transparent. (Not sure how to do that right now.) But that probably be the quickest way. I had did this once with something in AG3 a long time ago...

As for the shirt, not really sure. Might have something to do with how its set up. As in the textures were never meant to be applied there in that space.
                            Last edited by DinoDantre; 05-22-2009, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• I'm a little sad that SBU3 has no support for morph target injection but anyway, I'll work something out....

anyway, I've also imported items like the first aid spray, handgun, shotgun etc.. but importing one of the game's stages or levels.. is a HUGE job O_O

if you guys want the beta let me know, I'll toss it up. I plan to add 3 other costumes of rebecca

Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-22-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• I would definitely like to have the beta.
                                Thank you for all the great mod work

Comment

Working...
                                X