Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• @mariokart64n,

Sure! Let us know where to get it.

@Starla,

If the breastplate is still appearing, it means that it's still in the .XX file. It does not have a texture, which is why it shows up as white. Use SB3Utility, open the .PP file for the character and check under the body .XX (the first one, I assume). Under the "Mesh" tab, check to make sure the breast-plate is actually gone (clicking on the mesh will cause it to show up in the render area, as you probably know, so you can check what meshes are there). You may then "Remove" that mesh using SB3Utility without having to go back to Metasequoia. Hope that will help some. If it doesn't, I'll think of something else.

@ToxicKing,

I tried working on Sheryl again last night and screwed things up even worse!
    I would never think that simply changing a clothing mesh could completely mess up a character, but it does! I think that it is important to the program that the body meshes actually be in a certain order. "O-Body[0], O_body[1], etc. If you insert parts of the body out of order with the wrong number, I think it may screw it up. I have to test this tonight. I only hope it's that simple.
    Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• @mariokart64n

Yes please~! She looks awesome.

Great job and thanks for the great contributions.

Comment

• I want to add variants so you can load facial expressions. it'll really clutter up the character select screen but she looks very emotionless..

also, due to the UV issue(the japs blocked us) I'm wondering how I should conduct further releases from now on.

if anyone has a server with IP blocking, that be idle. but otherwise what. password these, and email the pass to only members here with more then 20posts?'

or just forget it and release the mods without this rubbish.

even still the news that a bunch of japanese people took hongfire's modding tools and then made mods only for there "people" is kinda appalling. and I think we should return the kind gesture by locking our own content
        DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
        http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Looks really nice that character! Can't wait for her ^^.

Thank you very much!.

About the UV blocking:

Looks like they gonna take off the block soon.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...105372&page=12

Please, read the post number 114.
          Last edited by Tepic; 05-22-2009, 08:16 PM.
          I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• ^ No point if they only took the restriction on one part of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
              ^ No point if they only took the restriction on one part of the world.
              You're right ToxicKing. I think I misunderstood the post.
              I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• ha, it's an ultimatum. they go on about us being trash.. WTF. there mods would not exist without the people of hongfire. if they want to be the way they want to be. I say fuck'm we can create our own space of mods. and we'll be the ones blocking them from the latest tools and mods!

Comment

• I've looked upon it as a sort of blessing (the blocking). In a way, it's generated some user interest in modding again. Not just this game, but several others.

As for blocking our mods, I'm kinda, sorta half-way undecided . I think I will wait to see if they actually unblock IPs. Until then, maybe it would be best to hold off releases.

After all, we wouldn't want to corrupt the honest, upright modders of Japan with our piratical, ill-gotten mods created with illegal copies of games, now would we? That would make them... well, accomplices in crime!! Hey! Look at my avatar...

@ToxicKing,

If last night was a disaster, tonight was almost a complete success! I have to admit that sometimes it's the simple things that give you the most problems, and sometimes answers are as simple. Let's just say the bikini bottom is done. Now I have to add gloves and boots, which should be rather easy compared to the bikini. I am dreading the suspenders, however. Not sure HOW I'll make those work.
                  Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• ! Yea.. everyday, my Sheryl is getting closer and closer

@ Mario.. any character you release is huge boost for me.. This game is my sole provider of my wallpaper lol..

@ Tepic.. I think you should release your mini Yuka mod for others to enjoy .. And those night map when you done

Comment

• ha, is that what it's all about. they have legal copies, so were all evil pirates

EDIT

more progress on decoding the pose file for DG. turns out the root one is in there.. at the very bottom of the (*.all) file. so if you have a hex editor the very last 4bytes is the float that can resize the entire model. if you go back a few pages I stuck a link there to a page that can calculate the floats for you.

also here was the bone list that I sorted out of one of the all files.
                      Kosi_01_ ( Spine 01 )
                      Kosi_02_ ( Spine 02 )
                      Kosi_03_ ( Spine 03 )
                      Kubi ( Neck )
                      Head ( Head )
                      L_kata_01_ ( L Shoulder 01 )
                      L_kata_02_ ( L Shoulder 02 )
                      L_ude_01_ ( L Arm )
                      L_hiji ( L Elbow )
                      L_tekubi ( L Wrist )
                      L_O_01_ ( L Thumb 01 )
                      L_O_02_ ( L Thumb 02 )
                      L_O_03_ ( L Thumb 03 )
                      L_H_01_ ( L Index Finger 01 )
                      L_H_02_ ( L Index Finger 02 )
                      L_H_03_ ( L Index Finger 03 )
                      L_N_01_ ( L Middle Finger 01 )
                      L_N_02_ ( L Middle Finger 02 )
                      L_N_03_ ( L Middle Finger 03 )
                      L_K_01_ ( L Ring Finger 01 )
                      L_K_02_ ( L Ring Finger 02 )
                      L_K_03_ ( L Ring Finger 03 )
                      L_C_01_ ( L Pinky Finger 01 )
                      L_C_02_ ( L Pinky Finger 02 )
                      L_C_03_ ( L Pinky Finger 03 )
                      R_kata_01_ ( R Shoulder 01 )
                      R_kata_02_ ( R Shoulder 02 )
                      R_ude_01_ ( R Arm )
                      R_hiji ( R Elbow )
                      R_tekubi ( R Wrist )
                      R_O_01_ ( R Thumb 01 )
                      R_O_02_ ( R Thumb 02 )
                      R_O_03_ ( R Thumb 03 )
                      R_H_01_ ( R Index Finger 01 )
                      R_H_02_ ( R Index Finger 02 )
                      R_H_03_ ( R Index Finger 03 )
                      R_N_01_ ( R Middle Finger 01 )
                      R_N_02_ ( R Middle Finger 02 )
                      R_N_03_ ( R Middle Finger 03 )
                      R_K_01_ ( R Ring Finger 01 )
                      R_K_02_ ( R Ring Finger 02 )
                      R_K_03_ ( R Ring Finger 03 )
                      R_C_01_ ( R Pinky Finger 01 )
                      R_C_02_ ( R Pinky Finger 02 )
                      R_C_03_ ( R Pinky Finger 03 )
                      Kokan ( Pelvis )
                      L_momo ( L Thigh )
                      L_sara ( L Knee )
                      L_asi ( L Ankle )
                      L_tumasaki ( L Toes )
                      R_momo ( R Thigh )
                      R_sara ( R Knee )
                      R_asi ( R Ankle )
                      R_tumasaki ( R Toes )
                      L_mune_01_ ( L Breast 01 )
                      R_mune_01_ ( R Breast 01 )
                      L_siri ( L Ass Cheek )
                      R_siri ( R Ass Cheek )
                      L_ude_02_ ( L Arm Twist )
                      L_te_02_ ( L Forearm Twist )
                      R_ude_02_ ( R Arm Twist )
                      R_te_02_ ( R Forearm Twist )
                      L_sune ( L Knee Helper )
                      R_sune ( R Knee Helper )
                      Koa ( ROOT BONE )
                      Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-22-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

@ Tepic.. I think you should release your mini Yuka mod for others to enjoy .. And those night map when you done
                        I don't released it before because I think this could make the UV's problem bigger than now xD.

This it's my version...
                        -Resized her (She now is smaller than the original one)
                        -Took off her face's brightness.
                        -All the risa's (To love ru) clothes added.

This it's the AG2 Island, night version.

Took of the sky, forest behind the house, (Now it looks like a desert mini Island), and some shadows.
                        The problem it's that the sand still having the Sun brightness xD. I have to work more on it. I was thinking also in remove the house, to make it looks like a totally desert island, but I think it'll looks really empty :/.

--MiniYuka updated: I added an uniform non skirt body ^^

Edit: Problem to post images xDD.
                        Last edited by Tepic; 05-23-2009, 12:37 AM. Reason: Problem to post images.

Comment

• I have a noob question again.. yey me!

I started merging some characters in one file (like the one I did for Yuko..

The question is about the floating detached head... I did a few merge before and it turns out okay.. however, one head refused to attached herself to its body.. I know that we have to hex the .plst file so to match the character number (which actually works for other character), but this is one stubborn head @.@ .. Is there anything else I had to hex?

The mod in question is Yayoi Kai mod (which just add a right hand armor to her) I tried to make it as the 3rd variant of the original Yayoi mod so I can free her number. I hex edit her plst file.. I failed.. I copy pasted renamer the original yayoi plst.. failed as well..

=.=

Comment

I started merging some characters in one file (like the one I did for Yuko..
                            Another noob question...this time from me xDD.

How do you do that? I mean, Can you add more than one head in the same .pp file!!??

I really would like how to do that!

Another question.

Well, The numbers that we use to add clothes are the followed:

01, 02, 22, 32, 42, 52, 62, 72, 82, 92.

I want to add more clothes for a character that haves all the numbers taken. I tried to put them in numbers as 06, 67, etc... But the game crashes. Any solution for this?

Comment

• ^ No.. Just like your mini Yuka have several variant of the same girl.. I tried to add one variant to Yayoi's .pp.

Comment

• Am I retarded, or does SB3U not have support for adding a transparent materials?

what are the XX files, what are the XL and XA files?

X?
                                L?
                                A? animation animation what? for what theres nothing animating.. morph targets?
                                Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-23-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X