Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM.

• It's been a tiring day. Not a lot done (modding wise, that is), so please excuse me. I'll try to make this quick, as I slept about 4 hours last night and now I'm rather tired.

@mariokart64n,

The bone node list is something useful. I'm sure we can (eventually) discover how to move the bone nodes individually using SB3Utility. I hope!

Yes, SB3Utility does have support for adding transparent materials. There are many TGA files used in mods that have Alpha transparency. I'm a little uncertain about the bra and panties for the characters. Try as I might, I could not get a TGA with alpha to work on these clothing items. I noticed that they are all textured with BMPS. Perhaps this is a limitation of the game. I don't know.

The .XX files contain the body, head and clothing meshes, along with the textures and control files. They seem to contain the bone nodes also.

XL file? I'm not sure what it is. Location? Does it have something to do with scenes? Don't know that either.

The XA file IS an animation file. It may control the character's facial expressions. That's the main animation that is contained in the game. The eyes and mouth can be opened and closed, and the game can morph between different facial expressions. This file MAY contain that information.

Radaware59 made an XA animation editor for AG3 that he used to modify the animation files in the game. I've been meaning to see if it will read the DGR XA file and find out what it contains. Time, time, time...

@ToxicKing,

About the head, I don't have an idea. My brain is tired. I assume the character will work okay separately? Other than that, just go back and check everything for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, time. I've found that it's usually a simple error that I've done.

@ Tepic,

I like the island and the mini-Yuka. But I'm a little confused about the clothing numbers. Who is adding them using these numbers? Do you mean characters? Sorry to be so clueless. I'm just tired.

And finally, for everyone, a big salute for your hard work!
    Attached Files
    Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• just tried it, no luck

app just returns error: incompatible file

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=135
      DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
      http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterbite View Post
        this is one example of them actually trying to work with us...

uvさん、妥協案としてこういうのはどうでしょう?(妥協する必要があるのかは疑問ですが^^;)

・無断転載を今後一切しないことをあちらの管理者に約束させた上で、一旦ブロックを解除する。

they're actually willing to take off ip ban as long as users agree to not post their works without their consent. If users continue to post their works on here thru rs and mu, we'll probably never see any of their mods again. If we're all going to agree that we can just work harder to create our own mods for our entertainment, that's just how it's going to be. Me personally I think sharing each of our works would benefit everyone more, but yea....

i'm sure they will answer your questions, if you want me to translate them and post them on their forum, I will.
        We need to know where every offense is. Then we can work with the poster/mods to eliminate the post and acquiesce to their request. If they are willing to do that I don't think we'll have much problem convincing people to delete stuff.

Comment

• I wonder if my Lisa mod magically appeared on UV?

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
            Am I retarded, or does SB3U not have support for adding a transparent materials?
            Like Sinbad said, transparency is supported, but there are some obscure things you might need to do. Under "Hex" for Mesh Objects and Materials, some of the bytes are related to transparency. I don't remember which ones, but you could look at mods with transparency or transparent meshes in AG3 or another game and try those values.

Just explaining .xa files on top of what Sinbad already said:
            The file is separated into exclusive sections (some unknown, material animation (?), morphs, skeletal animation, etc). Facial expressions are morphs. In Illusion's other games, skeletal animation is most of the other animation (including body poses in the gravure / photo shoot apps) but not hair physics, head/eye direction, etc.
            Last edited by Alamar; 05-24-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• yeah after deleting the XA file, I figured it had something to do with facial expressions.

guessing there's no app out to export/import new morph targets yet eh :\

also I know what your saying about the 3bytes, I tried copying and pasting the hex from one material to another. using both the 0.7 and 0.6.. but nothing happens.
              ?unless I need values from AG3 specifically?

other wise I took values from another DG model, but something must be up with DG.. I'll have to do some testing and maybe find the offset for materials in the XX. then screw around with that and hope it's not a engine limit with DG.

>Also update on rebecca guys

I might just import the train stage.. then release this. I don't want to spend too much time on one project.

EDIT

I've been wondering what to port after rebecca.. and I was thinking.. the main illusion girls arn't even in DG yet..

so far we have officially;
              Rin (Biko3)
              Jinko (AG2)?
              Beal (DesBlood4)
              Ryutia (AGA)
              Esk (DesBlood4)
              Yayoi (Battle Raper 2)
              Yoko (Rapelay)

..and now what I thinkiing would be cool to have "unofficially"
              Kerry Bean (DesBloodRacing) [Model Found in SB2]
              Rika Iijima (Biko2) [Model Found in SB2]
              Maria Andersson (Des Blood VR) [Model Found in SB2] {Currently in Beta}
              SailorGirl (Oppai Silder 2)

..then again there's a list of other stuff to I could get in
              Isabella (Dead Rising)
              Ashley Graham (Resident Evil4)
              Candy Cane (Rumble Roses)
              Ryane (BloodRyane)
              Trish (Devil May Cry 4)
              Cherry (DreamStrippers)
              EVA 02 (Evangelion)
              Tifa Lockheart (KingdomHearts2)
              Yuna (FinalFantasyX-2)
              Anya (Gears of War 2)
              Casey (Guitar Hero 3)
              Sylvia Christel (No More Heroes)
              Aya (Oneechanbara)
              Heather (SilentHill3)
              Elieen (SilentHill4)
              Nurse (SilentHill5)
              KOSMOS (Xenosaga3)

...yes I have these models

EDIT2

WOW there's like a ton of crap in DesBlood4.
              maybe I'll get some stuff from there into DG.

EDIT3
              found workaround to adding new transparency to the body of a DG model. but honestly, I am unable to do so through SB3U. maybe someone can reverify.?
              Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-24-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Favor

Excuse me, I have defective files of Shitagi and Kasumi.pp can someone upload theirs for me?

Comment

• i must say nice work on rebecca ..looking forward to its release ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
                    EDIT3
                    found workaround to adding new transparency to the body of a DG model. but honestly, I am unable to do so through SB3U. maybe someone can reverify.?
                    What's the workaround? SB3U is supposed to be able to modify the bytes, and the .xx format doesn't allow custom data, so it's a matter of figuring out which bytes are the right ones. I could probably compare them if you have the files with and without transparency.

Comment

• @Sinbad.

Yes, I mean these numbers that we use to add new characters/bodies to a .pp file. I would like to know if we can use another ones like 03, ,05, 25. etc...
                      It would give us more room to add a lot of bodies.
                      About the mini Yuka and the night Island. I'm working in the Island, and it's being really hard to take off the Sun brighness. The only one idea I have to make a dark effect on the character it's hidding the light balls under the map :/. But if you want to have the MiniYuka, just make me know, I'll give you the link.

@Mariokart64n.

Rebecca looks great! I can't wait for her! ^^
                      And, I'm SURE UV is releasing Lisa already xD. They can be taking advantage of our banned situation to release whatever they want .
                      I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• @mariokart64n

Oh man... *drool*

Sylvia Christel and Yuna would be so awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tepic View Post
                          @Mariokart64n.

Rebecca looks great! I can't wait for her! ^^
                          And, I'm SURE UV is releasing Lisa already xD. They can be taking advantage of our banned situation to release whatever they want .
                          Then the full mod better says that its not for UV release

And maybe password them

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                            Then the full mod better says that its not for UV release

And maybe password them
                            Passwords it's a great idea.
                            Same as them, their passwords was a real neck pain for us. In fact, I have a lot of the UV mods passwored that I can't even unrar. xDD.
                            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Important Posts.

I thought I would list some of the posts dealing with how transparencies work, since I need a refresher course myself. Some of these are for AG3, but they work just as well for DGR since the main program used is SB3Utility.

Some of the transparency settings mentioned here are the "OE 64" bytes under the "Unknown 16", the Difuse RGBA, and the "set transparency bytes" checkbox, which I think should be turned off if you are using TGAs with alphas, especially for the hair.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...cy#post1656623

@ ToxicKing,
                              Dildoe mentions the "Shine/Gloss" setting for skin in the Diffuse RGBA box for textures here, if you're still having problems with your models shininess.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo... postcount=865

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo... postcount=171

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...7&postcount=71

I apologize for including one of my posts, but it does list some good information.

This information really needs to be made into a tutorial.

@Tepic,

You can use any number that is not already taken by a DGR mod. You merely have to hex edit a SFD file with the new number, and change the numbers in the character files (the ones in the .XX files, whose names escape me at the moment -- plst, etc.).

PS> I had forgotten just how complex the hair models for most Illusion games are. Illusion did not use "double-sided" meshes. They used an inner and outer hair mesh to create double-sided mesh texture. I had to remove most of these when creating Sheryl's hair mesh. Simply too many transparency issues.
                              Last edited by Sinbad; 05-24-2009, 10:09 AM.
                              Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• @Mariokart64n.

Trish from dmc4 is the best idea anyone has mentioned.
                                If you could make her it would be deeply appreciated.

P.S. the rebecca looks awsome
                                Last edited by BlazerX; 05-24-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X