Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Originally posted by Sinbad View Post
    @Tepic,

You can use any number that is not already taken by a DGR mod. You merely have to hex edit a SFD file with the new number, and change the numbers in the character files (the ones in the .XX files, whose names escape me at the moment -- plst, etc.).
    I think I explained myself bad. Sorry, my fault, my english it's a bit poor xD. Let me explain again with an example:

Inside my Yuko's .pp file are this:

c11_01_@Yuko(Ropa)&
    c11_02_@Yuko(Unders)&
    c11_12_@Yuko(Verde y Negro)&
    c11_22_@Yuko(Corset)&
    c11_32_@Yuko(Minibikini Rojo Oscuro)&
    c11_42_@Yuko(Tigresa)&
    c11_52_@Yuko(Enfermera)&
    c11_62_@Yuko(Top Sin Falda)&
    c11_72_@Yuko(Ropa 2)&
    c11_82_@Yuko(Bikini)&
    c11_92_@Yuko(Minibikini Negro)&

I want to put more bodies for Yuko. But when I try to put another one in such numbers that aren't these I just posted, the game crashes.
    For example:

c11_03_... <--- If I use this one for a new body, the game will crash. Etc...

By the way, thank you very much for trying to understand my bad english skills xD.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• @Tepic,

Post sent in reply to your PM.

Thank you. You've taught me something new about the game. I assume this doesn't work because the engine does not support anything above a "2".
      As long as the game sees a "2" at the end of the character file, it will load the new character. I've already sent what may be the solution.

And your English is better than many posters from the US (and before anyone says anything, I'm from the US).

PS> This attachment is for Tepic, but may be useful to others.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sinbad; 05-24-2009, 10:46 AM.
      Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

@Tepic,

Post sent in reply to your PM.

Thank you. You've taught me something new about the game. I assume this doesn't work because the engine does not support anything above a "2".
        As long as the game sees a "2" at the end of the character file, it will load the new character. I've already sent what may be the solution.

And your English is better than many posters from the US (and before anyone says anything, I'm from the US).

PS> This attachment is for Tepic, but may be useful to others.
        Yey Thanks!!

I was looking for something like this for a long time. This time this must to work ^^.

I'll tell you if I discover something new.

Thanks again Sinbad!
        I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• 3 doesn't work?

it's weird cause mine works fine (id_list.iddef)
          cM6_01_@Rebecca (STARS)&
          cM6_02_@Rebecca (Cowgirl)&
          cM6_03_@Rebecca (Leather)&
          iM6_01_@Beretta M92FS&
          iM6_02_@Hunting Gun&
          iM6_03_@FirstAid Spray&
          mM6_01_@Train(RE0)&

>also my work around isn't so great.. the textures are transparent when overlapped against each other. but if ou pan off to an angle, the transparent parts are filled in black.

its like it's using opaque over opacity.. more investigating has to be done.
          DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
          http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Hello
            I have worked a lot with yayoi (as far as possible due to some lack of time)
            in my attempts to make some advances, I removed the breastplate, that was a minor issue, mainly due to my stupidity than a real difficulty,.......

But I still have an empty space that I don't know how to fill, i've tried merging meshes from other Characters in the game, but none gave satisfactory results....

I'll have to draw it on my own?.........I do not want to talk yet of the mapping........@_@

I'm also trying to import Yuko's daughter Aoi from Rapelay And that has been a major quest!!!!......I open the exported pìeces in metasequoia, and....hair pieces in one possition....face in other...not to mention that everything is bigger than DG,...so I had to repositioning All to makeit match with the DG body...

The Big porblem that I've found by now is the bluose and it's arm possition, What could be done to straighten the shoulders?

any help or advice, as always, will be very grateful

@mariokart64n

Thinking about what illosion girl would be fine to have I think I rather Eo than Maria, It's just my humble opinion.
            Attached Files
            Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
              3 doesn't work?

it's weird cause mine works fine (id_list.iddef)
              cM6_01_@Rebecca (STARS)&
              cM6_02_@Rebecca (Cowgirl)&
              cM6_03_@Rebecca (Leather)&
              iM6_01_@Beretta M92FS&
              iM6_02_@Hunting Gun&
              iM6_03_@FirstAid Spray&
              mM6_01_@Train(RE0)&

>also my work around isn't so great.. the textures are transparent when overlapped against each other. but if ou pan off to an angle, the transparent parts are filled in black.

its like it's using opaque over opacity.. more investigating has to be done.
              Don't know why, but using "03" does not work for me. But using 03 with object and maps works perfectly.

I tried putting B instead for 0, for example, B2, A2, etc... And does not works either

By the way, as Mariokart64n is using "M" for his mod, I found the way to use "N" or whatever thanks to that .pdf file Sinbad posted above. ^^

The key it's changing some parameters at the . sfd file.

PS: To edit textures, how can we open/edit .tga files? I think paint does not works xDD.
              Last edited by Tepic; 05-24-2009, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• @Tepic,

This is just a guess, but have you made copies of the OTHER files in the .PP file?

If you use DGDecrypt to unpack the PP file for the character, you get a list of base files. For instance, the 2nd body is c**_00_02.xx. There are other files there with the "02" extension, such as the .XL files. If you have not, copy these files somewhere else, rename them to **_03 and reinsert them into the character directory. Then repack the character directory using DGDecrypt.

If this isn't the problem, you may have to upload the PP file someplace for us to take a look at.

Forgive me, I'm brain-dead again. I'll test the "03" case myself later tonight, after I've showered and had something to eat.

@Starla,

You will probably have to redo the texture for the blouse. This could be kinda simple, but it will involve using Metasequoia to rearrange the UV mapping. Unless someone has a better idea. I'll try looking at that also tonight.
                Last edited by Sinbad; 05-24-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

@Tepic,

This is just a guess, but have you made copies of the OTHER files in the .PP file?

If you use DGDecrypt to unpack the PP file for the character, you get a list of base files. For instance, the 2nd body is c**_00_02.xx. There are other files there with the "02" extension, such as the .XL files. If you have not, copy these files somewhere else, rename them to **_03 and reinsert them into the character directory. Then repack the character directory using DGDecrypt.

If this isn't the problem, you may have to upload the PP file someplace for us to take a look at.

Forgive me, I'm brain-dead again. I'll test the "03" case myself later tonight, after I've showered and had something to eat.

@Starla,

You will probably have to redo the texture for the blouse. This could be kinda simple, but it will involve using Metasequoia to rearrange the UV mapping. Unless someone has a better idea. I'll try looking at that also tonight.
                  Yes, I alwais transpase all the files to the another folder before decrytp it.

It happens to me with all the characters, not only Yuko. But that's not a problem, now I can use another letters for the new .pp files ^^.

Actually I have 2 Yuko.pp's files. The normal Yuko with several clothes, and long hair Yuko with all the clothes also (xD).

I think you guys noticed something that uses to happens when you use bodies with other characters. Sometimes, the head it's separately from the body with a thin blank space. I think that's because the original body it's taller than the second and the head it's at the same place than the original body. There's an ELDEF file in each .pp that contains some coordinates, could it be for that? should I modify them?
                  Last edited by Tepic; 05-24-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Hello,

I've made some progresses importing Aoi, that's not what I really expected, but is a little step, the front hair seems to have some problems, but the rest seems to be allright. my worst concern is the face, I don't know what happens, in SB3Utility, looks fine, maybe the eyes look a little weird, but in game it ecomes a mess....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• there must be something in the XX file that tells the engine how to handle transparancy. like this object should overlap this object. this object can only be 2bit or 256bit, and is opaque or opacity... something like that.

anyway I can induce a transparent texture.. but it basically doesn't work right.

so following Alamar's advice, I'll just have to use a already exsisting model that uses transparency. ..which would be Rin's Model.

I don't know if i'll be able to switch my rebecca easily to rins base materials so easily...

anyway DES BLOOD 4!! O_O OMG can't wait to get some of that crap in. ^_^

?anybody have documentation on the XA format? I'll try harassing people over the internet to make a morph target injector

@Starla
                      >looks like the morph targets are forcing the model into a neutral arrangement specified in the XA file
                      DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
                      http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by mariokart64n View Post
                        @Starla
                        >looks like the morph targets are forcing the model into a neutral arrangement specified in the XA file
                        that sounded like chinesse to me .......T_T

Comment

• Regarding transparency, the only other Hex field that might apply is under the Frame tab. It's supposed enable and change the rendering order (at least that's what I was told). Looking at some of the hair frames from AG3, only the immediate frame of each mesh needs to be changed and not the rest of its parent frames.

Comment

• @mariokart64n,

I thought the posts I linked would help with the transparency issue. Guess the "unknown[16]" hex numbers didn't do the trick?

@Tepic,

Well, I can't get the "03" number to work either!

I tried to add a new body from Jinko to Esk. Jinko is 02, and Esk was 10.
                            1. I decrypted both PP files.
                            2. I changed Jinko's file names using the body 1 files. "c02_01_0.xl" to "c10_03_0.xl, etc. I did not copy the .plst file or id_list02.iddef files from Jinko to Esk.
                            3. I edited the "id_list10.iddef" to include "c10_03_@Esko&".
                            4. Then I recompacted Esk's folder using DGDecrypt.
                            5. I copied it into the Data/obj directory of the game.

While "Esko" showed up in the character selection, the game crashed when trying to load.
                            Guess I'm stumped, now.

@Starla,

Took a look at the Yayoi blouse problem tonight. You will have to do some mesh work to get it to show up right. See pic below.

However, I don't know how it will work as the separate meshes will suffer collisions with the body meshes. There are no bones for the blouse. You will have to, after correcting the mesh, make it a part of the main torso mesh. That might work.

I've made some progresses importing Aoi, that's not what I really expected, but is a little step, the front hair seems to have some problems, but the rest seems to be allright. my worst concern is the face, I don't know what happens, in SB3Utility, looks fine, maybe the eyes look a little weird, but in game it ecomes a mess....
                            I've had this happen to me while replacing parts of the head. I'm afraid I don't know what causes it. All I can say is that I backed out and started all over again and got it to work correctly. Not much help, I'm afraid.

@ToxicKing,

Closer and closer... (see pic) Now for the suspenders...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sinbad; 05-24-2009, 09:26 PM. Reason: added comment

Comment

• @Tepic,

Well, I can't get the "03" number to work either!

I tried to add a new body from Jinko to Esk. Jinko is 02, and Esk was 10.
                              1. I decrypted both PP files.
                              2. I changed Jinko's file names using the body 1 files. "c02_01_0.xl" to "c10_03_0.xl, etc. I did not copy the .plst file or id_list02.iddef files from Jinko to Esk.
                              3. I edited the "id_list10.iddef" to include "c10_03_@Esko&".
                              4. Then I recompacted Esk's folder using DGDecrypt.
                              5. I copied it into the Data/obj directory of the game.

While "Esko" showed up in the character selection, the game crashed when trying to load.
                              Guess I'm stumped, now.
                              Exactly the same for me. It's strange that Mariokart64n can use the number 03. Maybe he have another DGR version diferent than our, in that case, Mariokart, maybe you can use more numbers, or only the 03?

Comment

• In love <3
                                Last edited by ToxicKing; 05-24-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X