Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• yeah mine works fine, lol

send me an experiment that didn't work, and I'll see if I can get it to run on my DG

EDIT
    Tepic sent me a test file, and it's true O_O DG seems to have a limit there on the amount of posible models in the same PP. I don't understand why though, it can load 5 characters total, but not from the same file. it doesn't make sense.

I can't load more then 3 from the same file, then after that.. nothing works. the id_list.iddef doesn't even do anything. if you delete it all your stuff still shows, and can be spawnable. it only adds text names to the menu selector. but you can still select them and load fine even through the other menu. so id_list.iddef is not the problem.

I was thinking it might be the plst, since it says in it [c01_01_h,c01_02_b,N_head,Head]
    ..it's a little curious why the file is states 02. is it saying copy head to 02?

though my theory kinda goes at the window, being I can load a third file.. so c01_03_b runs with that plst. :\ really confusing.

I've looked at all the editable files.. it might be we can't go past 2 safely. the game probably isn't built for it, and hence crashes.
    Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-24-2009, 11:56 PM.
    DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
    http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• S.O.S. (Sheryl On Stage)

"What 'bout my star..."

@ToxicKing,

That was a lot easier than I thought it would be!
      The suspenders actually work, following the body. Except for the buttons which deform a bit (see pic). I think I know what's causing this, and in the next few days will fix a few minor glitches and tweak some images. But... damn I'm glad this thing is almost done! I'll send the usual, TK!

I wonder if a clothed body will give me as many headaches?
      And for those having problems with their own mods... I sympathize!

(For those who don't know where this is from:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o_E0IvRorI )
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sinbad; 05-25-2009, 05:10 PM.
      Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• I've been thinking about alternative ways to get facial expressions.

first I thought I'd could just add how many extra models to my PP and you could just select that character with a set expression. ..but that's no good because we can't we can't truly go past 2 characters in a single PP package. not only that it would clutter up th menu selector. it's at the point where I'm like click,click,click,click,click,click,click,click,cl ick,click,click,click..... just to find this one dar model i want to test.

so now I'm thinking.. hey the nipple and the bra are interconnected. when when disables the other enables. or becomes visible. so my new plan is to chop off the head stick it as a nipple, then you can go into the menu hit disable bra.. and the character will spawn a new head, a head with a different expression.

there's also the possibility of the pantu (bikini bottom) you can also disable this via the menu. but I haven't found a good application for this yet.

there's only one issue with the nipple/bra idea.. I was using the bra object to use transparency with my model. if I decide to place an expression then I know lose this ability to use transparency with my model.

..lastly what sort of expression should I add? I get one shot at it. do I leave the main model in a neutral face pose.. then have the switching expression happy? mouth open wide? sad? ..what do you guys think would be more valuable.

and last night I tested a poser model, the engine limit seems to be around 100 000 polygons.

also I stuck in isabella aswell. still working on rebecca too.

Comment

• @mariokart64n

Isabella looks great! Keep up the great work!

Anyhoo... personally, I prefer a default neutral expression. Everything else seems too specialized if we were only to have 1 expression. As far as having a second expression to choose from on top of that... Happy or mouth open wide would probably be my pick.

Comment

• Wohoo!. Is this model exported from 3D Sexvilla? she looks great!!

UV are not the only ones who can made nice mods ^^.
            Congratulations Mariokart and Sinbad!
            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• can we get models from 3dVilla yet?

Comment

• can we get models from 3dVilla yet?
                Yes, you 're right, the must be uncompatibles. But would be great ^^.

By the way, I almost done my Lolirin2, (Yesterday I sent you guys the Beta) that includes the original clothes without brightness also and, of course, the photos for the select mode ^^.

I think I'll done it tonight
                I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• I'm trying to get Mary from DMC4 in.. but her models is very complex. using alot of transparant layers and the diffuse maps are very plane. so I have to bake the normal maps and spec maps combined with AO generation.. just to get a decent map. which takes alot of time O_O

..actually maybe u should just finish up the rebecca mod and get that released. I doubt I'll ever get the train level imported

Comment

• dude..you Sheryl Nome looks hot

Comment

• Sorry for my english . I put pictures for help to understand.
                      I've take bael file from begin, I try to include eo's chlothes and head from aga. The result on metaseq and SB3U look pretty good, but when I want to see in the DG game I have a problem.
                      THe legs and clothes are not with the rest of body and I can't move them. I can mmove the body in the room but only the head rotate.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I always hoped a a-ga version of eo would be extractable, I'm afraid I can't offer any advice but keep at it =)

Comment

• @ades,

There is not much I can do to help. It appears to be similar to the "head" problem with the ".plst" file, but I don't know why the body is separated.

Try exporting the "O_body" meshes out of the .PP file and see what the result is in Metasequoia. If they look alright, then it's a problem with one of the controling files and not the meshes.

@All,

I do note that I am using an older version of SB3Utility than the rest of you.
                          V0.6 Pre 21. Some support was not included in the later versions of SB3Utility.
                          Not sure if that makes a big difference.

Comment

• the latest version won't process the UVs taken from DAE imported files. I have to reimport again with MQO.

does the older version have DAE import support?

btw the problem is likely how the DAE is written out from 3dsmax.

>oh no updates from me, I lost about 6 hours of work last night. kinda bummed out right now.
                            Here's Alamar's XA documentation
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=353

it mentions about a section of the XA holding vertex animations.. I'm guessing he meant morph targets?

I'll ask around the net, maybe I can get someone to write an injector for us

Comment

• I was thinking that Alamar did not include support for morph targets in the later versions, as it was buggy. I may be wrong about that. I know Collada was not supported in the earlier versions.

On some other problems, Alamar put this in his readme for version .7x

Known Issues:
                              - Mesh materials aren't synchronized when removing a material that isn't used
                              - The No Merge option for replacing meshes might leave previous mesh objects instead of removing them
                              - The preview Renderer and Ogre3D export might not be correct with some meshes.

PS> Yeah, here it is.
                              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=241
                              Last edited by Sinbad; 05-27-2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Hello

I decided to rest just for a while with yayoi and Aoi, but i'm rtill trying to replace, import and adjust things, so this time is rin's turn....

I tried Importing shoes from AG3 and a skirt also from AG3 with a texture that I found Here (hongfire), all the credit goes to its respective author (I dont't remember who posted this, but when i remember, I'll include the credits), and tried removing the jacket from her original suit.

Also imported the briefcase from Aoi, aiming to complete the set (yayoi as a normal school girl and Aoi itself)

It still needs some adjustmentin the back and others, but what concerns me the most is the arms, they are taken from the nude body, but shoulders looks weird, I don't know what could be the cause...

althought still needs adjustment I couldn't wait to upload a pic
                                Attached Files
                                Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

Working...
                                X