Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• It works perfectly for me Mariokart. Thank you ^^
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Very good, study, study.....

Comment

• I think mariokart64n refered to this earlier, but I used Alamar's old XA Extractor and it worked on the DGR XA files, giving a text version of what is included. Seems to be a position list of head parts (eyelids, face, etc.). Not sure if we could hex-edit this to make the mouth open wider or not. I think the later DGR models mouths open a bit wider than the earlier ones. I will compare TXT files from both later to verify.

PS> Tried extracting the XA's from two models, and (as I suspected) they are different. Using one XA from one model for another will not work. The names are different for the facial parts. However, you might be able to (with some work) take an XA file and make a face with the corresponding parts that will work like the original.
        Last edited by Sinbad; 05-29-2009, 05:10 PM.
        Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• I am the same problem that Ivman is having.
          If I can figure out the problem I let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by hyz9413 View Post
            Very good, study, study.....
            *sniff* *sniff* ... i smell a rat in here
            ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• where did my post go lol..

Anyway, @ mario, I dont have problem with your last mod either.. Shows up find ingame ^^ KUTGW

Comment

• Are there different versions of the program ? No matter what I do, Mario's new mod wont work on my game. The Items work but every time I load one of the models the it crashes.

Comment

• I'm using the one I think TK posted... it's english translated, and included all the addons.

so my only guess here is that you need something from his upload. it's possible that my mod somehow borrows resources from other PP files. that may mean your missing one of the official addons?

I'll do some more testing, and do a repack again if needed

EDIT
                  I deleted all PP and SFD files except rin, rebecca and isabella.

so I'm wrong about the shared PP resoureces. I guess you'll have to use the english translated EXE if that matters.
                  cause I can't seem to find anything wrong with the current release files.

>>Anyway, work on Mary is coming along, I hope this one will be as functional as an official released DG model
                  Last edited by mariokart64n; 06-02-2009, 06:31 PM.
                  DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
                  http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Proudly present my first mod
                    Rin with a new look,...this work is not as thorough on it's methods as it should be, but take me too much effort, since my skills are not very good, I'll try to make improvements later, but I was so eager to present it, I'll keep working on that and a new proyect

there's still some isues with the skirt and the top and in chest, so when it's ready I'll upload it again....meanwhile....

Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/240202411/Rin_str.rar

and the password is: hongfire RLZ
                    Attached Files
                    Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• Once you finished it, would you consider combining it with the original rin file so we save some numbers?

edit ...

There's a lot of clipping occured on her.. Also, her toe isn't movable.

All the latest HF ladies posing moe moe kyun pose
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ToxicKing; 06-03-2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• @Starla:
                        Nice mod, and works perfectly. Good job ^^

@Toxicking:

What the cute woman in the center!
                        I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• where is Sheryl

I have a question where is Sheryl

I find all threath (maybe...) and i can't find her anywhere

mr. sinbad are you make her???

you don't want share her?

if you can share her please upload her

and I read starla try to make aoi but I make her

I upload my aoi and if you can ...fix her

and this is replay map I make it too

oh it has a password

password is "I hate password search game"

I try to find password rebecca and isabella

I insert "aa ab ac.." i reach to "ew" i give up

I don't want waste my time any more...mr mario64 u win

digitown user is not too many

and I can't search patch for DG except hongfire

uppervolta is blocked Ip..

my english is not good but i believe you can know what i'am say

Pleae share patch!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?3w4zhnqxkxm -this is rayply map

http://www.mediafire.com/?znktzomednm -this is aoi

Comment

• @ToxicKing:
                            I used to have the second girl from the left a while ago,
                            but right now I think I lost it...
                            and it's hard to find a download link it seems.

Anyone help please? >"<

Comment

• I almost tempted to pose that to UV

The screenshot, not the mod

san42; Sheryl is not upload anywhere, I have beta3 version.

hahahayuus, the 2nd girl from the left? big boob loli? Its Tepic's mod.. I dont think he released to public yet.. I'm a ninja, so
                              Last edited by ToxicKing; 06-03-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Really?
                                Then it must be leaked out somewhere before.
                                If I don't remember it wrong it was some Japanese websites...
                                since I'm 120% sure I had it a while ago before I re-install my computer.
                                lol

Too bad it's not released though.
                                ...is it possible that you can send a copy to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X