Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Alright, 5hours later ^_^ finally all assembled.

bit disappointed, there are unfortunately alot of transparency laying glitches
    model has sunglasses, but the hair makes them invisible
    >going to have to release glasses as a addon item.

then some slight issues with the hair layers themself. I'll have to fiddle around with the layer order to find the best combination.

also oddly enough the eyelashes are also turned 100% invisible by the hair.
    I don't have an idea about how to get around it, so I had to disable them

besides the transparency problem, everything else worked out ok. model wasn't weight tested, so there's probably some clipping issues. but minor enough.

I'll pack a beta I think, since the issue with the hair is a critical problem.
    DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
    http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Looks awesome!

Comment

• yay, glasses work now

Comment

• What a nice job MarioKart64n!!

Just a question, who is her?
          I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tepic View Post
            What a nice job MarioKart64n!!

Just a question, who is her?
            Lady from Devil May Cry 4

And Mario is now my hero! XD

Comment

• O_O Wow!

Comment

• I'm finally happy with the face and the transparancy. tonight I'll post her up for release ^_^ I just need to cleanup the PP(cause its 30mb atm) then add some props, her gun and sunglasses.

flexes works, yay! and the eyelashes, double yippie!

Comment

• @mariokart64n,

Great work! Looks like you've cracked the face modding problems.
                  But just a question -- does she have a scar across her nose?

@Starla, ToxicKing

Well, an update on the toes. I've managed to get them working again. Not sure what I did to remove the bone function for the toes, but I redid the model by restoring Body 2 to Body 1, then reloading the meshes and textures. The toes work fine now, but no boots. I did copy the lower "shoe" part of the boot onto the foot, and it works correctly. That should work for the tennis shoes.

But the upper boot part has to be part of the "leg" (ashi), and unless I have the joint for the foot and leg exactly as they are on the model, the two parts will not move together. I will have to do a bit of mending to match them. However, I think that Baels boots (with some modification) would look better on the model. They're slimmer and with higher heels. I need to go back and watch "Macross: Frontier" again to study Sheryl's boots.
                  I should (unless there is some unforseen circumstance) have them ready this weekend.

Bael's gloves worked well, and the fingernails are now gone.
                  Last edited by Sinbad; 06-04-2009, 08:34 PM.
                  Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinbad View Post
                    But just a question -- does she have a scar across her nose?
                    Yep, that is a scar.

Comment

• DMC4's "Mary" (C) CAPCOM

DOWNLOAD: dg_dmc4mary_v01.zip

SFD Fix
                      http://rapidshare.com/files/241015765/M9_Mary.sfd

PASSWORD HINT:
                      hongfire p0wNz!! ** is CRAP!

READ INSTRUCTIONS
                      To get the complete password, you must guess the 2 letter in the password hint.
                      this is to protect content from evil japanese people who make death threats on All hongfire! we will fight back!

Screen Cap from Previous post.

PS
                      can anyone find more info or pics of this anime figure?
                      Last edited by mariokart64n; 06-05-2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Few things.. Forgot to check her items sets tho

I got problem running it in the begining.. It is solved by decrypting the .sfd file and removing the credit lines underneath .. mod Mary from DMC4, by mario I deleted that, then encrypt it back.

As you can see from the screenscap.. there's a tiny clipping at her hip (right hip near her pants(shorts) ..

Playing with the eyes made some LOL result.. XD .. try changing her facial expression or just simply move her eyes around. Switching her eyes using the eye direction is kinda cool tho : O

I would prefer to have her sunglass as a separate items tho .
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by ToxicKing; 06-05-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• the glasses and the leather are on seperate layers.

..meaning. if you go into visiblity in the menu and toggle off Bra and Panties.. the glasses and leather turn off.

so in a sense, yeah they can easily be turned off. through the DG menu

also I didn't do alot of posing, so didn't know the extent of the clipping. but I'll fix that in the repack.

until then, please report any bugs. I know about the eyes now not having rotation limits.. I don't understand that one myself.

anyway here's the SFD fix for other people. I forgot to check the SFD again. for some reason they work ok on my system.??? weird.

http://rapidshare.com/files/241015765/M9_Mary.sfd

Comment

• Originally posted by ToxicKing View Post
                            Few things.. Forgot to check her items sets tho

I got problem running it in the begining.. It is solved by decrypting the .sfd file and removing the credit lines underneath .. mod Mary from DMC4, by mario I deleted that, then encrypt it back.

As you can see from the screenscap.. there's a tiny clipping at her hip (right hip near her pants(shorts) ..

Playing with the eyes made some LOL result.. XD .. try changing her facial expression or just simply move her eyes around. Switching her eyes using the eye direction is kinda cool tho : O

I would prefer to have her sunglass as a separate items tho .

you can remove sunglases with:
                            'B' - removes glases
                            'N' - removes gear

wow, mariokart64n this model is classes above illusion's ordinary crap
                            many, thx for Mary
                            Last edited by warior; 06-05-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• its a shame illusion doesn't have any normal map support.
                              the trish model from DMC4 heavily uses normal maps to define the model

basically her textures are just black. the magic of the model come from its spec and normal maps. so instead of doing trish, I picked Mary, thinking she'd work perfect in DG.

anyway if you have anymore requests for DG, let me know.

Comment

• Works perfectly, thank you!

please report any bugs
                                The only one bug that I find it's that when you change the emotions, the face disappears:

But I really like this mods! eyes and mouth works really good!
                                I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

Working...
                                X