Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 03:59 PM.

• I already ported lisa. and believe it or not, all the DOA girls use the same body model. this same model has been used since DOAX, DOAU, DOA4, and DOAX2...

so, since I've already imported the base DOA body over a DG skeleton.. well it's just a matter of replacing heads and facial expressions. I should be able to import any costume or swimsuit from the series pretty easy...
    DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
    http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• ur awesome bro... i'd love to see leifang or helena... i've been taking some time getting used to my new computer since its installed with vista but finally got digitalgirl working on it again... i can't wait to try out ur new mods.
      *love the legs*
      sigpic

Comment

• ^ I love to see all the DoA girls

Does anyone have problem with Yume file by san42? It download ok for me but 7z reported corrupted archieve..

Comment

• @ ToxicKing I had to download the yume file twice, as it was corrupt the first time.
          @ mariokart64n If you are going to make DOA girls Tina would rock.

Comment

• the thing about doa girls to me that makes them so sexy are their costumes. Helena's opera dress, leifang's china dress, etc.
            Attached Files
            *love the legs*
            sigpic

Comment

• Would be nice if we get the DoA boys too actually

Comment

• I can't port characters with long hair. because when I use the DAE importer.. I lose the eye nodes, and sometimes things go missing. so stuck with modding static hair using the MQO importer.

though I haven't tried the X importer.. that may give some different results.

anyway tina's possible, the hair will be static, but it's sort enough to be tolerable when clipping through the body.

>>>
                also some notes here;

I've been studying beal's head morph's. since the morph list isn't in english, its hard for me to know what morph target to replace with what expression. I have to pick one head and doc it, because the morph targets are all different for each girl. beal's head seems to have the least amount of morph targets, meaning it's easier to figure out and follow.
                also bare in mind the morphs are separated. so the expression happy could have 3 morph targets. one for the eyes, the mouth, the teeth and mouth. so the expression list can get very lengthy and confusing. here I hope to map out beal's head, so that morph replacement will become less troublesome.

ok so here's her expressions
                1. Normal / Eyes Closed
                >>> defo_toji_kao (Neutral w/ Eyes closed)
                >>> defo_aki_kao (Neutral)

2. Angry / Eyes Closed
                >>> ikri_toji_kao (Angry w/ Eyes closed)
                >>> ikari_aki_kao (Angry)

3. Sad / Eyes Closed
                >>> kurusmi_toj_kao (Sad w/ Eyes closed)
                >>> kurusimi_aki_kao (Sad)

4. Surprised / Eyes Closed
                >>> odoroki_toji_kao (Surprised w/ Eyes closed)
                >>> odoroki_aki_kao (Surprised)

5. Happy / Eyes Closed
                >>> odoroki_toji_kao (Happy w/ Eyes closed)
                >>> odoroki_aki_kao (Happy)

6. Mouth Open
                >>> kuchiaki

....basically you get the idea, by whats listed up there. the same repeats for any additional group of morph target. that list up there is only the kao or head. there still the eyelashes, mouth, or whatever....

just a note for myself, since I'm totally lost and confused which one is open and closed eye morphs.

defo_toji_matu (CLOSED)
                defo_aki_matu (OPEN)
                ikari_toji_matu (CLOSED)
                ikari_aki_matu (OPEN)
                kurusimi_tojimatu (CLOSED)
                kurusimi_aki_matu (OPEN)
                odoroki_tiji_matu (CLOSED)
                odoroki_aki_matu (OPEN)
                yorokobi_toji_matu (CLOSED)
                yorokobi_aki_matu (OPEN)

UPDATE

Mary now has facial expressions. to be honest, I didn't know the game even allowed for more then eyes open and closed. LOL. anyway I've added the rest of the morphs, DG supports about 6 face expressions.
                -mouth closed
                -eyes closed
                -happy
                -sad
                -surprised
                -angry

I just have one problem, which is about the neck now detaching from the head about 2millimeters. I'm not sure if this is fixable...

Last edited by mariokart64n; 06-08-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Hellow friends

This time i make manaka the third lady of RL

It still need more fix but i upload it ^^;;

@ starla sorry, i use chr number S8

i just know digital number

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                  cf ce cd cc cb ca c9 c8 c7 c6 -like this

and M=b2 , S=ac just know by opening .plst you and mariocar64n's mods

if you tell me another number i will use it next time ^^;

http://www.mediafire.com/?0w1xlnqqkzz
                  Last edited by san42; 06-08-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by san42 View Post
                    Hellow friends

This time i make manaka the third lady of RL

It still need more fix but i upload it ^^;;

@ starla sorry, i use chr number S8

i just know digital number

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                    cf ce cd cc cb ca c9 c8 c7 c6 -like this

and M=b2 , S=ac just know by opening .plst you and mariocar64n's mods

if you tell me another number i will use it next time ^^;

http://www.mediafire.com/?0w1xlnqqkzz
                    wow, this turned out really good. my only complaint is that you didn't port her real face. but that doesn't matter, your mod still looks very awesome

here's a screencap for everyone else;

UPDATE on Mary

Here's DMC4's Mary (version 2)
                    -fixed facial expressions

..I was bummed out, so the clipping never got fixed. likelihood is, I won't get to it, rather I'll just start a new mod. I hate spending more than 2 days max on a single mod.

Password Hint
                    hongfire p0wNz!! ** is CRAP!

where ** is in the password hint, you need to guess 2 letters.
                    example the password could be: hongfire p0wNz!! FP is CRAP!

my releases are passworded because a japanese site passworded all their mods before. but when people started posting their mods here without the password, this "said" site blocked all Western IP's from viewing the site. so in retaliation to this prickish move, I've been passwording all my releases.
                    I was hoping to have caught UV red handed with my mods.. but so far nothing. so this'll probably be the last item I'll ever use a password on.
                    Last edited by mariokart64n; 06-08-2009, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• @mariokart64n
                      I downloaded the first version of your med and works really good, I can't wait to try the new!!!.

Edit: facial expressions work fantastic!!!

@san42
                      man, is everything I wanted, 3 rapelay girls!!!!....you Rock!!!

And how to uese letters, Simbad posted this no long time ago:

http://tracker.hongfire.com/forum/sh...postcount=1099

here is the alphabeh, so you can use any letters from A to Z,

S, M, and N are currently in use

and if anybody is using a specific letter please let us know
                      Last edited by Starla; 06-08-2009, 11:26 AM.
                      Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• @San42.

Great job San! as Starla sayd above "You rock!!"

@Mariokart64n.

Perfect! it works perfectly! thank you for this nice mod!
                        I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starla View Post
                          @san42
                          man, is everything I wanted, 3 rapelay girls!!!!....you Rock!!!

And how to uese letters, Simbad posted this no long time ago:

http://tracker.hongfire.com/forum/sh...postcount=1099

here is the alphabeh, so you can use any letters from A to Z,

S, M, and N are currently in use

and if anybody is using a specific letter please let us know
                          To give credit where credit is due, it was Mariokart64n who said that letters could be used in the model designation, which greatly increases the number of models that can be inserted without having to use 0-99.

This gives a much greater range. From AA to ZZ is 26x26 = 676 variations, plus adding 0 to 9 gives A0 to Z9, or 0A to 9Z (and that's not even counting "a to z" which have entirely different numbers). As Starla says, be sure to let us know what number you've used for a mod. They're coming so fast now that it's difficult to keep up!

Anybody want to update the WIKI for DGR (yes, there actually is one!) with a list of known mods?
                          http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Girl
                          Last edited by Sinbad; 06-08-2009, 07:08 PM.
                          Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• @Mariokart64n.

Perfect! it works perfectly! thank you for this nice mod!

Comment

• modding digital girl rin (DRAFT VERSION - Spelling Errors are expected)

DGR is a game created by Illusion, which focuses on rin from biko3. DGR allows the users to pose her model in an assortment of locations taken from past games.
                              DGR also features addons which adds more characters, items, and locations to the game. making DGR a generic model posing program, for Illusion fanatics.

because DGR has addon support, we are easily able to make our own addons. by creating unofficial game content we are creating what is known as "mods"

here I will describe my experiences with the modding tools, and how I went about adding my own user content to this game.

Tools (links not updated yet)
                              -DGR
                              -DGdecrpyt
                              -XOR
                              -SB3Utitlty6
                              -SB3Utitlty7
                              -3DSMAX8
                              -DAE import plugin
                              -PaintShop

1. Creating our own Addon package.
                              An addon consists for 2 files.
                              -*.SFD file
                              -*.PP File

the SFD file is read when your game starts, and tells the game which PP package to open.

The PP file itself is just a content package holding the 3d models and textures for your addon.

to create your own addon package we first need to write a new SFD file. the easiest way of doing this, is be using an already existing SFD file.

for this example lets use beal's sfd, located in the DATA folder of your DGR installation folder. the file is called "02_bael.sfd" now create a copy of this file, and rename it to "09_mymod.sfd". it's very important that you do not use spaces in the file name "09_my mod.sfd" will NOT work

make sure no other SFD's in the data folder use the slot 09_* if there is pick another number. like "10_mymod.sfd". you may use any 2 digit combination of either numbers or letter. example; A1, 1A, AA, 11, F3, etc...

now Copy "DGDecrypt_v2.0.exe" to the same folder as "09_mymod.sfd" and drag the "09_mymod.sfd" into the "DGDecrypt_v2.0.exe", then drop. a DOS prompt should appear indecating your file was decrypted. hit any key to close.

A new file should then appear called "09_mymod.sfd.decrypt" and can now be opened in NotePad.

what you should have is the following;
                              Code:
                              sh0003,『 バエル 』,MAIN,c03,i03,m03,@,DT,DUM,
                              we need to change this, so that the game picks up your new content.
                              since we picked a new slot "09" we need to replace all the "03" values to "09"
                              you may also like to replace 『 バエル 』 with the name of your mod.

example of slot number replacment;
                              Code:
                              sh0009,『 My Mod 』,MAIN,c09,i09,m09,@,DT,DUM,
                              but we are not done yet! you must also decide which content you wish to include in your mod. so far we included 3 mods.
                              c09 = New Character - Slot 09
                              i09 = New Item - Slot 09
                              m09 = New Location - Slot 09

my goal in my mod is to replace beal's character with my own model, nothing else. so I'll be removing item, and location addons.

my SFD now looks like this, and will effect what content I pakc in my PP file.
                              Code:
                              sh0009,『 My Mod 』,MAIN,c09,@,DT,DUM,
                              I can now save any changes made to "09_mymod.sfd.decrypt" and close notepad. Now I'll click and drag "09_mymod.sfd.decrypt" back over "DGDecrypt_v2.0.exe" to re-encrpyt my SFD file. a backup of the old SFD may have been created "09_mymod.sfd.bak0" you may delete this.

Next we'll move onto the PP file, which is alot move confusing >_<

in the Data/obj folder of your DGR installation folder, you'll find all the PP's used by the game.
                              again copy "DGDecrypt_v2.0.exe" to your obj folder. and drag and drop "beal.pp" into "DGDecrypt_v2.0.exe".

After the DOS promopt the program should have unpacked all the files into a folder called beal. before you enter the folder, rename it from "beal" to "mymod". The PP is always given the same name as your SFD, minus the slot value. so

you can now enter the folder and you will again have to rename the slot values from 03 to 09.

but this becomes very complicated, as we must rename the file names, and text inside some of these files. though we can do this fairly easy using the xvi32 hexeditor

first let me list off the files inside of beal's PP
                              Code:
                              c03_01_.bmp
                              c03_01_.plst
                              c03_01_0.xl
                              c03_01_1.xl
                              c03_01_2.xl
                              c03_01_b.xx
                              c03_01_h.xa
                              c03_01_h.xx
                              c03_02_.bmp
                              c03_02_0.xl
                              c03_02_1.xl
                              c03_02_2.xl
                              c03_02_b.xx
                              el_list03.eldef
                              i03_01_.bmp
                              i03_01_.xx
                              i03_02_.bmp
                              i03_02_.xx
                              i03_03_.bmp
                              i03_03_.xx
                              i03_04_.bmp
                              i03_04_.xx
                              id_list03.iddef
                              m03_01_.bmp
                              m03_01_.glare
                              m03_01_.xa
                              m03_01_.xx
                              m03_01_0.xl
                              m03_01_o.xx
                              mll_list03.mlldef
                              pl_list03.pldef
                              alot of this we don't need, because we don't want Items, and we don't want locations or stage files. so before even having to rename anything we can delete anything starting with m03* and i03*. we can also delete "mll_list03.mlldef" and "pl_list03.pldef" because these define locations for the stage maps and items. so there not needed.

so now I have this;
                              Code:
                              c03_01_.bmp
                              c03_01_.plst
                              c03_01_0.xl
                              c03_01_1.xl
                              c03_01_2.xl
                              c03_01_b.xx
                              c03_01_h.xa
                              c03_01_h.xx
                              c03_02_.bmp
                              c03_02_0.xl
                              c03_02_1.xl
                              c03_02_2.xl
                              c03_02_b.xx
                              el_list03.eldef
                              id_list03.iddef
                              beal included both a clothed, and swimwear models with her addon, and I don't nessasrily need to work with a second model. so I can again shorten the list by deleting the second character model.

so you may delete the following;
                              c03_02_.bmp
                              c03_02_0.xl
                              c03_02_1.xl
                              c03_02_2.xl
                              c03_02_b.xx

the only remaining files should be the following;
                              c03_01_.bmp (Display Pic)
                              c03_01_.plst (Head Reference File)
                              c03_01_0.xl (??No Clue)
                              c03_01_1.xl (??No Clue)
                              c03_01_2.xl (??No Clue)
                              c03_01_b.xx (3D Body Model)
                              c03_01_h.xa (Head's Facial Expressions)
                              c03_01_h.xx (3D Head Model)
                              el_list03.eldef (Head Position File)
                              id_list03.iddef (Name List, used in game's menu)
                              Except three files must also be edited with a hex Editor
                              -c03_01_.plst
                              -el_list03.eldef
                              -id_list03.iddef

"c03_01_.plst" is a bit special, before we can edit this particular file, we must XOR the file first.

So open the xvi32 hex editor and open c03_01_.plst into it

you should get the following;
                              Code:
                              01 00 00 00 00 01 00 00  00 01 09 00 00 00 9C CF  CC   ..............œÏÌ
                              A0 CF CE A0 97 FF 09 00  00 00 9C CF CC A0 CF CE  A0    ÏΠ—ÿ....œÏÌ ÏΠ
                              9D FF 07 00 00 00 B1 A0  97 9A 9E 9B FF 05 00 00  00   ÿ....± —šž›ÿ....
                              B7 9A 9E 9B FF 00 00 00  00 00 00 00 00                ·šž›ÿ........
                              to XOR the file in xvi32, goto "XVIscript" at the top of the program and click on editor in the drop down. A white text box should now appear, type the following in the box;
                              Code:
                              BITXOR FF 64
                              then hit the Execute button in the Editor, then you can click on close.

now you'll notice the bits have been inverted, and your output should look like this;
                              Code:
                              FE FF FF FF FF FE FF FF  FF FE F6 FF FF FF 63 30  33   þÿÿÿÿþÿÿÿþöÿÿÿc03
                              5F 30 31 5F 68 00 F6 FF  FF FF 63 30 33 5F 30 31  5F   _01_h.öÿÿÿc03_01_
                              62 00 F8 FF FF FF 4E 5F  68 65 61 64 00 FA FF FF  FF   b.øÿÿÿN_head.úÿÿÿ
                              48 65 61 64 00 FF FF FF  FF FF FF FF FF                Head.ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
                              if you look over to the text display side, you'll see what you need to replace.
                              c03_01_h and c03_01_b

so just highlight the text and type in your new slot number
                              c09_01_h and c09_01_b

after you do that, hold CTRL, and press F9. this will run the script your wrote before to XOR the file again.

el_list03.eldef and id_list03.iddef don't need to be XOR'd, you can open these in a notepad if you prefer actually.

el_list03.eldef
                              Code:
                              c03_01_h@ +10.0, -6.0, +10.0, -10.0, +10.0, -10.0,&
                              change to
                              Code:
                              c09_01_h@ +10.0, -6.0, +10.0, -10.0, +10.0, -10.0,&
                              id_list03.iddef
                              Code:
                              c03_01_@Bael&
                              c03_02_@Bael (Nude)&
                              i03_01_@LightSaber&
                              i03_02_@Motorcycle&
                              i03_03_@Glasses&
                              i03_04_@Pool Stick&
                              m03_01_@Night Bar&
                              change to;
                              Code:
                              c09_01_@My Mod ^_^&
                              ok, all that is left is renaming all the files. if your familiar with DOS, then you can just enter the directory and use the REN command to rename everything
                              example; REN "?03*.*" "?09*.*"

otherwise if you don't, then start right clicking & rename guys
                              ..every single file

the end result should appear as so
                              Code:
                              c09_01_.bmp
                              c09_01_.plst
                              c09_01_0.xl
                              c09_01_1.xl
                              c09_01_2.xl
                              c09_01_b.xx
                              c09_01_h.xa
                              c09_01_h.xx
                              el_list09.elist
                              id_list09.iddef
                              return to your obj directory, and drag and drop the "mymod" folder to "DGDecrypt_v2.0.exe". this will now create a "mymod.pp" file for you

..and that's it, you've just created your own unique addon for DGR. Next I'll explain the steps to import your models from 3DSMAX over top of beal and use it in DGR.

Comment

• @Mario you are the best modder i ever seen thanks for share

long time ago i give up for fix .xa file

thanks upload picture for me ^^

ps. Does anyone notice i insert face patch
                                just set face1(eyeB in my english .exe)
                                move eye and mouth you just know what i am say^^
                                (some japanese guy make it)
                                Last edited by san42; 06-09-2009, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X