Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion to release 3D character poser, Digital Girl Rin(!?)

http://www.illusion.jp/digitown.html

http://www.digitown.net/

[Mod Release AND Discussion Thread] (Illusion) Digitown - Digital girl

Or rather, Illusion has released a little 3D character posing kit. It's basically just a program where you're free to dress and pose a 3D model of Rin from Illusion's Biko 3. It's kinda expensive seeing how that's all it does and it still costs 26 dollars.

What's actually neat is that the official page (digitown) where you can purchase the little gimmick is also fully translated in English (!). Are they hinting that they might start putting more of their products open for sales in Europe/America/ETC? Maybe not full fledged games at first, but little gimmicky stuffs like Digital Girl Rin.

Now I doubt they're actually gonna put all their previous games for sale internationally. I don't think European or American audiances are quite ready for the likes of Battle Raper or Raplay to be actually officially publicly avaliable. But this could at least mean that Illusion is interested in developing products that's geared toward the westerners/ETC, or at least consider the possible market in the English speaking world when they're developing new games.

While Illusion does make the best 3D graphic adult games in Japan. The quality of the software it self are kinda still so-so when compared to the typical PC games we have here (Not quite a fair comparison, I know). But who knows... Only time will tell if they've made the right move in eyeing the market beyond their boarder.

Oh, also, if they're actually serious about this they'd probably be best to actually hire somebody who can speak fluent English. The translation is horrible as of now.

Thank you indeed for using DIGITOWN.

Only Japanese OS confirms the operation in the product of our company. Moreover, the play
    environment is only Japanese.
    I will assume all supports of the product are received though it doesn't apologize very much one
    and drink by it of a Japanese domestic resident.

When the product is bought, I hope externals that can be noted.
    Last edited by TheShadow; 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

• Hi, I will try to modify the map
    But the problem is...
    do not apply kage material from pigman map.
    kage material is represents the shadow
    But As you check as the under picture
    Metasequoia problem occurs when edit the

Please help

Comment

• almost finish...
      sry~poor english

[img=http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/186/poisonj.th.jpg]
      Last edited by blusrat; 06-09-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• so much happen in here in such a short time

btw, is it ever possible to port the whole Rapelay's model into DG?
        ヽ(´д`)ノ

Comment

• You guys continue to amaze me.

I don't have much time to post (never do during weeknights). Just wanted to thank san42 for the mods (and what he sent by e-mail).

And thank mariokart64n for writing a tutorial. I LOVE tutorials! Makes modding so much easier. I've just discovered that you do not use Metasequoia in your mods. Never knew!

At the moment I'm trying to determine why, when you replace a body mesh with another from a different character, the body parts are dislocated. This is a long known problem. If I simply replace the body XX file, it will work fine. But if I try to replace the body mesh, it does not. Might have something to do with body part naming, as I've found that the Bodies for the models do not have the same numbering system. Some have the "hands" as O_body[0], while others have the nipple as O_body[0]. Not sure if this is the cause until I test a bit.

BTW> Is it possible that the XL files are actually the Lights? I've opened them in FreeHex and XOR'd the file. All it says is "Light _ 00" at the top.
          Maybe?

@alxl01,

I have never modded a map, so I don't know if what you are trying to do is possible. There are no shadows in the maps except for what are placed as items. As far as I know, the light system for DGR does not work. What you are trying to do may be impossible. If anyone else knows more than this, please let us know. It would be nice to have Lights.

PS> The below image is what blusrat uploaded. He can probably see it fine, but Imageshack blocks linking. Either upload it to Hongfire (as I did),
          or use another image host.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sinbad; 06-09-2009, 08:14 PM.
          Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• interesting discovery with the lights.. wonder if this can be used to any of our advantage

nice mod mod you got there too

EDIT

revised samus's head model. hair transparency working, and morph target ready.

I'm also using the CellShade Info posted a few pages back, and importing Yume's model from schoolmate.
            not alot on progress on that, I'm more or less disappointed with the effect. next thing is to import the head.. that'll be interesting.

EDIT2

does anyone know where I can find these 3 mods;

Last edited by mariokart64n; 06-10-2009, 06:21 AM.
            DOWNLOAD DIGITAL GIRL MODS
            http://digitown.leadhoster.com/

Comment

• Im Korean
              I can not speak English
              Understand the translator asked to use

@mariokart64n
              The mod was created 누구야`s blog
              I often use

Comment

• while we cant come to an understanding with UV so will i req a few passwords on these zips ..send me a pm if someone knows enyone of these

upillu1-0294
                upillu1-0302
                upillu1-0226
                upillu1-0228
                upillu1-0241

Comment

• I apologize to San42. He is trying to explain something to me about the mod he is working on, but the language is a barrier. I'm uncertain about what he is saying. It's too bad because what he has done is very good.

Still, please continue to work. I'll try to get to including everything as soon as I can. And I'll get back to the Sheryl mod as soon as I can.

At the moment, I've come down with a cold and am coughing my lungs up.
                  And my sinuses are killing me. Time to rest.

I'm too sick to work.
                  Be kind! When you discuss real world physics in anime, a cat-girl dies!

Comment

• I'm Korean
                    I can not speak English
                    Understand the translator asked to use

Some modifications in the existing map of the Digital girl and I'm trying to create the desired map

I prefer to edit the Metasequoia.
                    I Create a object using Metasequoia.
                    But newly created object does not appear from SB3Utility.
                    Even Do not appear a simple rectangular shape object.

Please help me!!! (ㅠㅠ)

Comment

• I think you must change Square to Triangle

Comment

• Originally posted by eighty View Post
                        I think you must change Square to Triangle
                        I solved problem.

You are very good.

Thanks~~!!

Comment

• It doesn't matter!(^_^)

I hope everyguys to share their own mods. of course including yours~

Comment

• Hello:

at last i have something to release, I'm almost done, so I have to share a few pics.

I've tried making a school girl bael, of course she went to a ladies school before joining that evil army, and even before to work on the sexy island, but once she graduated, and bored of that life, she became a military, and the rest is known story...XD (this is also from a known mod for AG3 found Here, ofcourse, all credit goes to the respective authors)

and I'm also making some items of the clothes, but I havea trouble with the sneakers texture, it only happens with the item, it looks very reflective, like made of glass, in the girl looks good, and tried copying the settings, but doesn't work,

@Simbad
                            yes, you're right, I only mentioned the file, so "to give credit where credit is due"

@Mariokart64n
                            I'm really sorry...I didn't mean it, I didn't knew, that was you who said letter can be ussed in model designation, I only saw in your mod that it was possible...btw...nice pics you posted of that mod, I hope someone could upload it

Edit :another interesting thing I've seen is that othertextures looks different in the model than on the items,...would be because Items doesn't have an xl fileasociated???

Here's the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/243765156/Bael.rar
                            I still have some issues like a little detaching on shoulders.
                            this is the original bael file, with this third model added, so I won't include .sdf file, since is not necessary, (I strongly recomend making backups of your original Bael).

I owe you the clothing items, I hope upload it tomorrow, this gonna be a separate item pack.

My best regards
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Starla; 06-12-2009, 09:02 AM.
                            Idleness is the mother of all vices, and as every mother deserves respect

Comment

• many problem
                              anyone interest to fix
                              Attached Files

Comment

• @Starla:
                                Great Mod! thank you very much for sharing! (You have to explain me how did you do it ^^)

@Blusrat:
                                Wow! she looks really nice! can't wait for her!!
                                I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

Working...
                                X