Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

This thread is specifically for talking about the AG3 clothing editor (JS3_Make / AG3_Make)
         You can post & share your personal fashions here, but please add at least one screenshot

Do NOT POST CHARACTER REQUESTs here, use THIS THREAD instead!

Reading THIS THREAD you will find many costume & character MODs created by our modders
            You need more INFOs about this game, or you need some HELP, having any QUESTION?

GO THERE: Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: General FAQs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       RELEASED: Ultra Realistic Graphical Add-on, Girley3T v1.3.1 with reworked textures and more.
    Last edited by TrugaNoS; 04-28-2009, 11:31 AM.

• So, I come back to Hongfire after like a month and I find this? Oyyy veyy...Dude this is a clothing thread! Put that vid in the discussion thread!

*sigh* Sorry for this rant post as soon as I come back to Hongfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by gilgamesh25 View Post
      Greetings, gentlemen. I found a fairly decent Chinese site with a fairly large number of costumes.

http://galke.blogspot.com/

The password to decode is as the name of the website. Look around. They've got some nice stuff.

Like this, for example, or
      Can anyone help me get these girl with fans clothes? I tried to go on http://galke.blogspot.com/ but i cant seem to download anything from it...

If it's possible i would like to know how to get it and which mods do i need to make it work *i read something about (lolita only) needed to wear it*

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Ag3 New Trend

Hi my Guy's ı used this page long time and ı got much information from here..Thax for all ur's help..And at the result ı had much experience of AG3..I m sorry that my english is not enought for explain everything i m trying to share with u all my mqo and clothes set and girl's.I l ltry to help u and trying to explain what i did.i hope i can do ı m starting keep waiting me !!

Comment

• Originally posted by ID of Fei View Post
          perhaps i didn't make myself clear enough...
          i have the mods, i was just wondering if anyone had made a list of what mod was what
          ie, mod x is a costume for y anime character, mod a is utility b

if no such list exists then i'll just have to make one
          A user by the name of "The Rogue Trader" made a reference archive for the Uppervolta mods numbered 200 through 1600 complete with pictures.
          Here's a link to his post.

http://hongfire.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=156

There's still 1700 to 2200+ to do. Good luck.
          The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• First Pictures of mine's

Tounge
            Spoiler

By s3int
            Belly
            Spoiler

By s3int
            shoes
            Spoiler

By s3int
            skin as real
            Spoiler

By s3int
            back
            Spoiler

By s3int
            Legs
            Spoiler

By s3int
            hair and eyes
            Spoiler

By s3int
            breast

Spoiler

By s3int
            Last edited by seintbeko; 01-21-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• S3int edit your post and put those pics in spoiler tags or the mods will come down hard on you.

Edit: Nice work
              Last edited by Sibushang; 01-21-2010, 06:41 PM. Reason: He fixed his post.

Comment

• girl's

hey ı moved my girl in this link
                5 nice girl's cathc it
                http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...26#post2172226

Comment

• army girl

Comment

• Hey guys I just managed to make an Uppervolta mod Illusion Wizzard ready. It's the Mantle cape combo. Here are some pics.

It's available here

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?76707-
                    Last edited by Sibushang; 01-24-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Hi! this is my first fashion I've made. It's the Savege seperates (Mithra clothing from the mmorpg FFXI). It took me me a while and I think it's ready for a release

Screenshot
                      Spoiler

But There's a problem that I can't seem to fix. Here's the neck tie without the alpha channels;
                      Spoiler

And now with the alpha channels;
                      Spoiler

It goes under the shirt O.o I'd appreciate it if someone could fix this, uploaded the necktie.

Also Does anyone know if someone made a longer tail? cuz the short one is completly useless -_-

Anyways hope you like

m_cos
                      The Neck Tie
                      Last edited by Eedan; 01-24-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Okay guys, I'm having some trouble making clothing.

I've searched the topic and a number of others for establishing transparent parts of clothing, and for the life of me can't figure out what's so special about certain TGA files that have transparency.

When, say, I download a piece of clothing, put the TGA in the folder, it has certain parts transparent in the Maker. If I modify that file, those same parts are still transparent. This is good.

If, then, I copy the contents of that file, paste them exactly as is in another canvas, and save that as a TGA file, then there are no transparent parts. As far as I can see, the only thing in the transparent areas is white space, yet if I add white somewhere else, that does not become transparent. Some of the stock files even have content in transparent areas (though just basically a template). What defines which pixels will be interpreted as transparent?

Comment

• Greetings and just a small answer from one who has been through his before - note a search always finds previous posts answering this same question [including my own].

Transparency is only available via TGA files used as textures - its a product of the "alpha" channel being either black for full transparency or white for totally opaque. The alpha channel is only available in TGA files saved as 24 bit color format files.

Various settings for transparency usually around the 70-90% values are most practical for seeing "whats behind the green door"..
                          After any changes save the file back as 24 bit TGA format and you should have your transparency in game [ie in Maker].

Please search further for more detailed answers and there will be others offering further advice.
                          Last edited by lensman11; 01-24-2010, 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling
                          As always please give to all the HF and other modders out there..
                          They make it easier for us all to join them on their thrones of knowledge.

for the girls and for the guys.
                          Regards Colin

Comment

• Thanks for the reply, I searched the forum for 'transparent', 'transparency', et cetera, but no results were returned. I think it might be related to the problems I'm having with the new site format.

So when I open the TGAs and see white or content in the transparent areas, is that just a result of how Photoshop opens them or what?

For that matter, why are shades of grey interpreted as texture instead of alpha channel information? How does one make a black texture without it being read as transparent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Llaramatic View Post
                              Thanks for the reply, I searched the forum for 'transparent', 'transparency', et cetera, but no results were returned. I think it might be related to the problems I'm having with the new site format.

So when I open the TGAs and see white or content in the transparent areas, is that just a result of how Photoshop opens them or what?

For that matter, why are shades of grey interpreted as texture instead of alpha channel information? How does one make a black texture without it being read as transparent?
                              http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Tec...asyAlphas.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Llaramatic View Post
                                Thanks for the reply, I searched the forum for 'transparent', 'transparency', et cetera, but no results were returned. I think it might be related to the problems I'm having with the new site format.

This is not a support thread for graphics editing. Try Hongfire's mod discussion forum or Adobe's forum.
                                PPD & Studio Pro Items
                                PPD & Studio Pro Tutorials, Tips, & Outfit Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X