Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some of my creations, PM me if you're interested !
    Attached Files

Comment

5 extremely unoriginal designs of mine.

HFClothes.zip
      Last edited by hmongfyre; 12-01-2007, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowblack View Post
        Okay I've been going nuts this past hour. heres what I came up with

First a swimsuit. this was the first thing I made

after messing wth more Swimsuit designs, I unlocked the UNDERBOOB and WINDOWBOOB swimsuits.

Then I made an outfit, I'm acually impressed with what I made. Even more impressed at what Illusion accomplished with its outfit customizing. I've only begun to create outifits for my girls.

enjoy everyone!
        Damn. The casual2 one was nice, but you have not included the js3fmi file in your package.

Comment

Here's my little Vicky with her Jean and shirt. The package contain both the girl and her clothes

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vicky1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	4790990

Vicky.rar

Elok

Comment

Ragnarok Online : Priestess Costume

I'm sorry for missing file now its fixed.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Prolog; 12-01-2007, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prolog View Post
              Ragnarok Online : Priestess Costume
              Um. Could you add *.fs3fmi files when sharing your clothing mods, please? It's the main file that defines the set. ^^;

Comment

Originally posted by pipot View Post
                Here are some of my creations, PM me if you're interested !
                Why just post pictures to make people drewl.... Common bruthas, making cloths is time consuming.,... If you make set and feel its worthy to post pics, then make upload links. yours are worthy, so please upload them!

Has anybody thought of uploading an entire girl set??? (a girl and all her clothing for the various times & moods?)
                Thats my next phase of operations.

Comment

Three plain sets of mine.
                  Just clothing, not the girls.

maraskan_01.rar

Comment

@ maraskan-user:

Simple but effective outfits... who knew that '80s style leg-warmers could still look good?

By the way, nice to see you back here on HF again!

Comment

some new additions, day 2
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Drakehart; 12-01-2007, 04:19 PM. Reason: wrong version of the white dress in the rar. now updated.

Comment

So... yeah... been fiddling around with the clothing editor and... here's what I have. >_>

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Files here... I... er... think? Hopefully? Maybe? Dunno exactly how this works, really, so I hope I zipped the right files. (o_O")
                        Attached Files
                        ..........................................(( (( ((.............................................
                        ...........................................)) )) ))............................................
                        ..........................................(( (( ((.............................................
                        ...........................................)) )) ))............................................
                        (>!_!)>(>'_')>(>~.~)> (>*_*)> \____/<(^0^<) <(o_O<)<(x x<)<(U.U<)

Comment

http://maoloda.com/~cos/upload.html

Here, a japanese website hosting a wide array of Custom Cloth Mods...Check it out if you understand Japanese...
                          http://pic.yupoo.com/danilov/5912751e5023/8oqzyrax.jpg

IMG tag removed.

Comment

I've made an entire set for a favorite character of mine, although some of the sets are light because of the nature (sleep, bath for example). The character is Asagi from the h-anime and games from Black Lilith, which I'm in the process of translating.

First some screenies:

Cute (random cute outfit, maybe too cute?):

Erotic (erotic outfit to match her hair color):

Night (ninja outfit, best I could do, color is perfect though):

Normal 1 (from anime):

Normal 2 (from game):

Sexy (something she might wear on a date):

Clothes Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/73658242...othes.rar.html

Asagi Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/73659410/asagi.rar.html

I gave her sharp intuition, not a virgin, and clean traits, which I think are the most accurate to her "normal" character. I also spent many hours getting her face right, I think it's pretty accurate. Anyway, enjoy.

Comment

I have started a user-made clothing on the wiki ( http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Art...-made_clothing ) so that user-made can be easily indexed and easily searched for (as opposed to browsing through posts in this thread).

If you want to add a screenshot to the wiki, make sure the image work-safe, thank you.
                              All Hail AliceSoft! La la la la La-bu-li~ Al al al al AliceSoft!

Let me know if you need help with any AliceSoft games, or drop by the (Unofficial HF-)AliceSoft Fans group!

Forums are great for asking and answering questions. Searches are great for not having to ask the questions 300 other people have already asked on the forum. Wikis are great for not having to go through 42 pages of mostly irrelevant or redundant search results.

Comment

uhmm.... oh!

still no bunnygirls?? noo! how could this be!!! let me remedy fast!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X