Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

This thread is specifically for talking about the AG3 clothing editor (JS3_Make / AG3_Make)
         You can post & share your personal fashions here, but please add at least one screenshot

Do NOT POST CHARACTER REQUESTs here, use THIS THREAD instead!

Reading THIS THREAD you will find many costume & character MODs created by our modders
            You need more INFOs about this game, or you need some HELP, having any QUESTION?

GO THERE: Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: General FAQs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       RELEASED: Ultra Realistic Graphical Add-on, Girley3T v1.3.1 with reworked textures and more.
    Last edited by TrugaNoS; 04-28-2009, 11:31 AM.

• Originally posted by Stavaros View Post
    If you are using a Alpha Texture its a Alpha Sorting Problem.
    What it means is that the Alpha Sorter in the Rendering Engien dosn't know witch object is on top of witch this can acure for example: when 2 objects with Alpha are crossing each other. In a most cases you whode split them up in to more objects but i don't know if you can do that in AG3.
    ---
    ---
    so it's call Alpha sorter eh? this is so educational!
    For most of cloth meshs show out the fact every object has a copy, with inverted face. and their sorting order is actually store in unknown[16].
    eg.
    check in sb3 utility:
    js3_00_07_00.pp->a40_01_03_01.xx->a01_O_buraMHtO_02
    click goto frame ,tab hex
    first 5 bytes in unknown[16] are 00 01 00 00 64.
    and for it's copy( a01_O_buraMHtU_03 ) with inverted face those 5 bytes are
    00 01 00 00 65

notice the 5th byte a01_O_buraMHtU_02 is 64 and it's on top.

so for the button object not to cross the top one, the 5th byte for top one will always need to be less then the one below.
    i think this is the way how illusion fake the double side faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copious View Post
      Hi all,
      First time working with metasequoia and it seems that I just need a bit of direction with a few things:

[ATTACH]82946[/ATTACH]

1. Why does one side show through the other? They're part of the same object if that matters.
      2. How do I make my visor able to change textures in the maker? It just shows the ones that I set in metaseq no matter what
      I change them to, but the maker crashes if i don't set any textures at all.
      3. How exactly do I set up a .lst file so that the visor has it's own slot, rather than overwriting the borderless glasses? I tried
      myself a few times by using the one from kiaothephoenix 's seraphim wings (made of win btw) but it didnt appear to be correct, as it
      crashed the maker. I figured out some of the columns just by copying from the original .lst file and adjusted it maybe 8 or 9 times
      but i really don't know what i'm doing. I'm sure I'm missing something painfully obvious.

Any help is appreciated and if required i can up my .lst as well.
      What are you trying to make, can't quite see exactly what it is in that pic. Some sort of wings-head accessory?

I am gonna' guess that you have made a mesh with one side, which means only one side will take the texture. Rotate to view it from the back, and it essentially disappears.

Now, DO NOT make it a double sided mesh as AG3 will not accept those.

You can clone the part of the mesh giving you troubles, leaving it in the exact location as the original, then invert that cloned mesh, and you got a poor man's double-sided mesh.

As for the other stuff, too complicated (or rather too damn lengthy an explanation to go into atm) to fully explain. You may want to look at how others have done this in previously released mods.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
      >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it.

Stavaros- I'm not sure if i'm using alpha textures but if you mean .tga's, i'm using .bmp's. Splitting them into different objects seemed to help though as they no longer intersect.

wurlox-
        Click image for larger version

Name:	kazemon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	4793029
        that^
        Anyway, the wing bits were double-sided as I figured that would fix the invisibility problem. It's better now though so thanks.
        I kinda figured that other stuff stuff might be a bit above my head at the moment, all i've done apart from this is a few texture edits. The .lst thing doesn't really matter at the moment though as the glasses are mostly the same, but when I start on the wings I really wouldn't want to overwrite anything.

A new problem has arisen though, the textures on the wing bits are showing up grey instead of white. Interestingly though I can change the texture and te colour of the main part of the visor, but the colour only appears when the visor is rotated as such that light would be reflecting off of it.

Thanks again and as always, help is appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by iphooligan View Post
          I've been playing around with this idea as well, and figured the best attemp would be to go for the swimsuit and pantyhose meshes to extract and try to glue them together in a new mesh. So far, i didn't find enough time to actually start working on it, but this is what I am about to try.

I figure that the nice thing about combining the swimsuit and pantyhose is, that the swimsuit allready holds the H scene data, so should be possible I think.

If I succeed I will definately post it here, but time (actually, lack of time) is an issue for me ;-)
          How hard is it to take the existing swimsuit meshes (listed under panties), and convert them into "bras" instead, so that different panties (such as those with hose attached) could be work under them? One thing I'd really love is just a tight swimsuit that cuts off at the waist, so that you can make form fitting tops.
          Check out my AG3 cosplay mods here

Comment

• hey i need help
            my name is Leon
            an im having trouble wit my character creator the clothes wont show
            how do i fix it to show the official clothes for i dont have the mods in yet
            plz help me an thnx

Comment

• Now this looks pretty cool if only there was a tube top version and the lace that shows a little

Comment

• Originally posted by ohoni View Post
                How hard is it to take the existing swimsuit meshes (listed under panties), and convert them into "bras" instead, so that different panties (such as those with hose attached) could be work under them? One thing I'd really love is just a tight swimsuit that cuts off at the waist, so that you can make form fitting tops.
                I've been experimenting with this and so far it just isn't coming out right whenever I do something like this. I'm guessing the bones go crazy and the suit appears sunken into the body for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ohoni View Post
                  I've been experimenting with this and so far it just isn't coming out right whenever I do something like this. I'm guessing the bones go crazy and the suit appears sunken into the body for me.

Edit: Some guy just made a body suit with stockings... so maybe your larger cut of swim suit top is nearer to being made then I had thought

Comment

• Originally posted by wurlox View Post
                    Now, DO NOT make it a double sided mesh as AG3 will not accept those.
                    I've used double sided mesh alot and AG3 plays it with no problems (as well as other's who used my meshes).

Comment

• Anyone know what has happened to my panties?

Hmmmm... that totally didn't come out quite right, but the idea is there. All of the panties on my girls seem to be absorbed partially into the hips and belly.
                      "Build a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life."

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggy View Post
                        Anyone know what has happened to my panties?

Hmmmm... that totally didn't come out quite right, but the idea is there. All of the panties on my girls seem to be absorbed partially into the hips and belly.

Are you using a body mesh mod like the curvaceous body mod?

That happens when the body mesh doesn't align properly with the clothing mesh.

If you are using a body mesh mod you have to be sure that the clothing is modded as well.

If this isn't the problem that you are having then disregard this post.

COMING SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by DillDoe View Post
                          I've used double sided mesh alot and AG3 plays it with no problems (as well as other's who used my meshes).
                          Ahh..then they have changed something since SB3, as you couldn't do it in that game.

Think it also may depend on if the double sided face mesh jacks up the amount of faces of the mesh.

If it's above 65,536, which is the limit in the game, then it won't accept it. Same goes for the vertice count.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                          >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Request,if it has not been done that is, I've just completed Lara croft char from the tomb raider games the other day(Might have to try custom skin as every skin color's hue in game is pinkish),and though i was able to rig up an outfit from default sources,it just not right.

I would like to know if anybody has done an attempt at this char's outfit,things needed would be gloves,boots without a heel,a tight shirt that clings to body(not sure how to describe it),shorter shorts and a belt ,not needed stuff would be glasses and guns and holsters

My Lara

Name:	11z11_Lara.JPG
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	4793047

Source Images I based char on

Name:	LaraBreasts.gif
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	4793048 Click image for larger version

Name:	Laraguns.jpg
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	4793049 Click image for larger version

Name:	LaraSwimming.jpg
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	4793050 Click image for larger version

Name:	Larawetsuit2.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	4793051

btw face was based for the most part on first image and what i remember about tr legend version
                            A rep is worth a thousand words

Comment

• Originally posted by mjanes42 View Post
                              Are you using a body mesh mod like the curvaceous body mod?

That happens when the body mesh doesn't align properly with the clothing mesh.

If you are using a body mesh mod you have to be sure that the clothing is modded as well.

If this isn't the problem that you are having then disregard this post.
                              Yeah, if you are using the mod i put up, all the clothing files are included with it make sure you install it all. You will have to create the clothing again for it to work with the new bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by playboy6174 View Post
                                Yeah, if you are using the mod i put up, all the clothing files are included with it make sure you install it all. You will have to create the clothing again for it to work with the new bodies.
                                doh, I wish you'd included that in the readme. I love the body, but I uninstalled to wait for clothing fixes.
                                Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X