Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Clothing Thread

This thread is specifically for talking about the AG3 clothing editor (JS3_Make / AG3_Make)
         You can post & share your personal fashions here, but please add at least one screenshot

Do NOT POST CHARACTER REQUESTs here, use THIS THREAD instead!

Reading THIS THREAD you will find many costume & character MODs created by our modders
            You need more INFOs about this game, or you need some HELP, having any QUESTION?

GO THERE: Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: General FAQs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       RELEASED: Ultra Realistic Graphical Add-on, Girley3T v1.3.1 with reworked textures and more.
    Last edited by TrugaNoS; 04-28-2009, 11:31 AM.

Artificial Girl 3 Clothing Thread

This thread is specifically for talk about the AI3 clothing editor. More specifically share outfits you've made, share textures to make the clothing look even better.

The clothing editor was the major part of AI3 I was looking forward to so share away!

AG3 Real Skin Mods Down || Only way to play RG is in 3D

Comment

The clothing editor is pretty neat. I think it could use a few more options for clothing styles, but I think our modders will come up with all sorts of designs. But after tooling around for a half hour, here's one of the sets I came up with

I just noticed how complicated this could get when I noticed all the included texture files you can use... whoo boy
      Last edited by velaxun; 11-30-2007, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Im sure this thread will become more popular in a day or two when everyone starts figuring out all the cool things you can make.

Comment

They include bags? Whats in the bag? Condom?

Haha, you guys got bored of shopping for girls ? Now you can shop for clothes too ^^

Wait, shouldn't it be the other way around ?

I sense a lot of texture mod later on

Comment

heres my first one...took about 25 min...

Sendspace
            : http://www.sendspace.com/file/kq4jgf

Comment

Originally posted by velaxun View Post
              The clothing editor is pretty neat. I think it could use a few more options for clothing styles, but I think our modders will come up with all sorts of designs. But after tooling around for a half hour, here's one of the sets I came up with

I just noticed how complicated this could get when I noticed all the included texture files you can use... whoo boy
              btw...did you actually use any textures in this one?
              or is it just color editing (asking because the graphics seems kinda flat...for lack of a better word)

*nukes all art thieves and prods remains with a really long stick* no stealing art
              ...it's funny how I've been de-repped from accidently bringing a dead thread back to life 73 times....but never once re-repped for helping...

Comment

The possibility's in this game are limitless! I think I'm getting grasp of this game pretty well.

And thanks to Toxic King and others, for making a very understanding wiki!

Also, has anyone had the ability to upload textures on the clothes editor.
                Because, I think this makes things so simpler. That most people won't have to worry to decrypt .pp's to make clothing texture mods.

Comment

doubt this thread will last the night
                  No "Thank you for your hard work" or unnecessary posts. We want this thread to be easily browsable. Search before you post!

AG3 WIKI HERE

Comment

I cant modify color of buttoms,its too bad but its pretty neat that they allow us to customize color.Here is what I've done.

Comment

Yellow frog got buttons?

Or is that your girl :x Big eyes.. Yellow tanned body .. You have good taste!

*runs*

Comment

wht does clothing editor do? like we add clothes in A.I-3 or is just for Editors Use Thread? ?

Comment

My "better" creations. Still playin' around with the editor.

edit: here's my collection so far: http://rapidshare.com/files/73372383/clothes.rar
                          Last edited by Grim Reaper; 11-30-2007, 09:39 AM. Reason: links added

Comment

Originally posted by Balmung of the azure sky View Post
                            btw...did you actually use any textures in this one?
                            or is it just color editing (asking because the graphics seems kinda flat...for lack of a better word)
                            I just modified colours cuz when I made that one I hadn't noticed that we could change the textures or anything yet

Comment

Hey Grim Reaper, the first and second girls are realy good, you should let me DL them
                              Colthing is also good work. I hop some guys let me DL their stuff cause im realy bad in creation

Comment

Working...
                              X