Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Gameplay Discussion *Read first post!*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: Gameplay Discussion *Read first post!*

Let's all discuss what has or hasn't been working for us.

AG3 d3d9 widescreen fix posted below! Read the spoiler.

Spoiler
    The widescreen fix uses two files (d3d9.dll and resolution.ini) that you place into the same folder that has your game launcher. Make sure it's the folder with the exe file and not the shortcut to the file (if you have one). Resolution.ini is a simple text file where you set what resolution you want. Currently it is set to 1680x1050 but you can set it to anything. Then, run the game as you normally would. Just be aware that this will only make the graphics widescreen, not the interface area.

The area that your mouse will work in is limited to the resolution that you pick in the launcher. See screenshot below. As you can see, the area where the menu is is the only area that the mouse will operate. It gets a little annoying in the H-scenes when you can't reach a certain area but you can see it. But, personally, I think that it makes the game much more enjoyable to play it in full screen mode. It runs faster, too.

Fyi, the 'print screen' and screenshot functions are not affected by this fix!

FOR THE EXPANSION: There is a new feature that was implemented for the expansion. You will notice, when you initiate an h-scene, that there is a little shaded semi-circle in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. If you don't already know, that is an easy access feature for controlling the action. A mushroom hotspot, if you will. Anyways, this fix will mess that thing up so that you cannot use it at all. Please bear that in mind if you are planning to use this fix. You will still see the circle but you won't be able to do anything with it. Happy fapping! And for the ladies, happy twiddling!

I have reposted the widescreen fix from another post and another user originally uploaded it for Schoolmate or SB3. I'm not sure which because I haven't been able to find that post again. So, thanks to that original poster. Whoever you are.

Gameplay Wiki page: Go here for a general gameplay guide..

Technical Help Wiki page: Go here for a technical help guide..

Ecchi/Sex/Foreplay Wiki page: Go here for specific instructions for ecchi/sex/foreplay..

AG3 All-in-One Full English Installer: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86353

AG3 Torrent thread: Linking to game downloads is no longer allowed on Hongfire

AG3 Expansion Torrent thread: Linking to game downloads is no longer allowed on Hongfire

AG3 General FAQS: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76493

AG3 Translation thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77223

AG3 Character & Clothes downloads: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76672

AG3 Character request thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75856

AG3 Mod Release thread (Retail, non-expansion only): http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76475

AG3 Mod Release Thread (Expansion only): http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84880

AG3 Mod Discussion thread: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76495

AG3 General/FAQ Wiki: http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...ificial_Girl_3

This thread is to discuss gameplay for AG3, nothing else!

There are no technical questions allowed in this thread. That includes any mod related questions or requests.

Do not use Imageshack to host your images, they will not work here! Use Hongfire's image hosting service.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AK420; 01-05-2014, 03:59 PM. Reason: Clean up for easier viewing *Read first post!*

COMING SOON!

Documented H-Scenes

Standing Front
    Slow Foreplay - Kissing.
    Fast Foreplay - Fondling and fingering.

Standing Rear
    Slow Foreplay - Fondling both breasts.
    Fast Foreplay - Fondling and fingering.
    Slow Penetration - Doggie with girl standing on her own.
    Fast Penetration - Girl is bent over and is being held up by her arms.

Laying Front
    Slow Foreplay before Penetration - Kissing.
    Fast Foreplay before Penetration - Fondling and fingering.
    Slow Penetration - Missionary.
    Fast Penetration - Faster missionary.
    Slow Foreplay after Penetration - Pussy eating.
    Fast Foreplay after Penetration - Clitoris rubbing.

Handjobs
    Standing front.
    Laying front.

Blowjobs
    Laying titty fuck with light fellatio.
    Laying deep throat.
    Sitting deep throat.

Cowgirl
    Laying cowgirl.
    Sitting cowgirl.

Others
    Doggie on floor.

Comment

Obligatory wiki link to its gameplay section: http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Art...gameplay_guide

Comment

So okay, how exactly do I get her to green icon? She's been at blue for a long time now, and btw, sometimes she'll reject you hugging/kissing her, but sometimes she gives this really creepy giggle...>_>;;

Comment

Originally posted by Nis View Post
          So okay, how exactly do I get her to green icon? She's been at blue for a long time now, and btw, sometimes she'll reject you hugging/kissing her, but sometimes she gives this really creepy giggle...>_>;;
          Persistence. Keep hugging her, short hugs, longer hugs, but break it off before she pushes you away or he tries to kiss her. Also while hugging her for a while you can try to give her a little kiss by right mousing, this is different from the makeout session your guy tries if you hold the right button down when he first goes to hug her (in the first, if successful she murmurs and goes back to hugging him, while in the second it jumps to foreplay).

Also I've noticed that unsuccessfully hugging from behind caused my girls to drop from green to blue if they had just turned green, though didn't affect it if they were green for a while. So I think unsuccessful attempts from behind might lower her arousal.

And giggling is a good sign. They seem to progress from angry to giggling to green (aroused and ready).

Comment

Wait... Dont understand the little kiss part .. Explain further please

And despite she still blue, I really love my test girl game .. only 1 girl game test because I'm too lazy to make cloth and I dont want them to share

Comment

Can I just say...I hug hug hug them, and perhaps there's a 1/5 chance of her going "Koko wa dame, skoshi kangainasai." (My bad romaji) It roughly translates to, "Not here, use your head/think a bit/be a bit considerate."
              Perhaps a 2/5 chance where I hug her and she just giggles.
              A 2/5 chance where I kiss her and she giggles...

Oh, and those times where I'm successful in hugging her. I say around 50% of the time she goes something like "That suprised me" or along the lines of that. But she doesn't reject it. Sometimes I hug her and she doesn't say anything.

And frankly, I've been doing this for the last however many minutes since last post. No progress.
              Last edited by Nis; 11-30-2007, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nis View Post
                Can I just say...I hug hug hug them, and perhaps there's a 1/5 chance of her going "Koko wa dame, skoshi kangainasai." (My bad romaji) It roughly translates to, "Not here, use your head/think a bit/be a bit considerate."
                Perhaps a 2/5 chance where I hug her and she just giggles.
                A 2/5 chance where I kiss her and she giggles...

Oh, and those times where I'm successful in hugging her. I say around 50% of the time she goes something like "That suprised me" or along the lines of that. But she doesn't reject it. Sometimes I hug her and she doesn't say anything.

And frankly, I've been doing this for the last however many minutes since last post. No progress.

You probably haven't selected Ecchi as trait, it helps a lot, from my experience girl without Ecchi has that attitude, with they are always ready to go when green. One of my girls non ecchi has devotion so she stays green forever it seems, one girl got red but turned back green and never went red again, where as others turn back to blue from green regularly but a little time spent with them and they go right back to green, it's nearly impossible to keep everyone happy.
                And then I was doing a girl on the beach and my devotion girl comes up on the map (beach) and I though it's okay by the time she crosses the railroad I'll get out of this mess but my other girl refused to let me go, I was like oh no I'm screwed! lol
                This is interesting but I immediately put my clothes back on (I was still playing with my other girl), and somehow she was okay with that lol! I think girls without ecchi will never like seeing you naked but with devotion she doesn't mind as much if you play with another girl so long as your dressed..., I think lesbian trait must also give this effect but I'm not sure yet.

Comment

No no, problem is...She's STILL BLUE!

Comment

You need to do the usual walking around, hug, hold hand and show different areas, let her stare at say beach, yashiki or jinja what ever, just make sure you dont' follow her to the toilets bath unless she has ecchi trait (honestly ecchi trait is the best in my opinion). You should get to green but depending on traits doing some things could be bad like hugging her in areas where she feels embarassed, but you should let the hug finish and you get a good boost I'm pretty sure of that. Then you should be able to hug and kiss till she starts kissing you with standing ero mode.

Comment

The problem is this, I can hug her in the house and she'd reject me every so often.

I have to say, this game isn't quite practical and sensible when it comes to what to do.

Also, can I just say, she sleeps a lot. And I didn't get that sleepy trait. So basically, all I hafta do is walk around with her, a lot...(I did 30 min of that earlier, no change what so ever.) and when she goes off on her own, stalk her? (Other then toilet?)

Comment

@TK: There's 2 types of kisses in AG3. The first she either shrugs off, or it leads to a makeout session that starts the H scene. You get this one when you right click to hug the girl and keep the mouse button down. The second type is just a quick peck on the lips. To get this one you need to successfully hug her first (right click to hug but don't hold it down) and anytime after she's hugging you, right click again (but don't hold the button down) and she'll either shrug you off or give you a little kiss and then go back to hugging you. If she does you can then either continue to hug longer, try another quick kiss, or go for the long kiss that leads to the H scene.

@Nis: the girl's traits, and possibly even her personality type, affect how easily she is to arouse for sex. Though its not entirely clear yet all of the traits that do or how much each one does. My most easily aroused girl has been continuously red since I first tried for her, even though that first time didn't lead to penetration. Her traits? Idiosyncratic, energy draining and not a virgin.

I have another one who seems like she's always either sleeping or on the can, is very difficult to arouse, and the one time I got past the hug stage I could not make her come (she wailed like she was being tortured, and no it wasn't up the wrong hole because she wouldn't let me). Her traits? Likes to cook (yet to see it), quiet, and cowgirl expert (suspect it'll be a long time before I see that too).

@hentiaiman: there's a separate clothes thread where you can find some stuff others have already created and uploaded. It'll give you a jump start there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nis
                          Let me tell you all something...I might have made the stupidest mistake in h-game history.
                          You see...I gave her...the hetrophobia trait.
                          I think there is a way for you to become 'girls', everyone are still looking for it though

Comment

Become a girl huh? That's just plain weird.

And JeckyII, here's the funny part. I have mine as 性欲旺盛 - seiyoku ousei - well developed sexual appetite, 感じやすい - kanji yasui - is sensitive (esp sexually), and フェら上手 - Fera jyouzu - Skilled at Fellatio. YOU WOULD THINK THAT WON'T GO WRONG. But...well, it would appear, that all she likes to do is sleep or go to the loo. I got her to green now, have yet to get past that stage of a quick peck.

Comment

Ok, I've got a whole laundry list of game play issues (but who doesn't on this forum?), but I will try to keep it brief. However, some background first:

Currently I have two save profiles with one girl in each one. The first one is using the default girl that comes up when you first create a character from scratch - the only thing I changed on her was that I gave her a name. ("testy test." How original of me.) The second profile is using a girl that I made, and to be frank that's the profile I'm concentrating on - Kristy is far better-looking than testy. Kristy is using the V personality with the second botton on the first row of name suffixes ("Hiro-chan" is what she calls me in game. I thought I had selected -kun, but oh well). But here's the twist - I didn't assign traits to either of 'em. testy doesn't come with any when she first loads, and I wanted to try characteristics comparisons between straight personalities/voice-types before getting into the "spicy" traits.

testy went first. I didn't spend too much time on her, but it didn't take too long to get her to "green" - sleep together a few times, a lil' walking around together, some smootches, and front standing h-mode came up pretty quick. 'Course all I ever saw of that with her was getting her off manually - I could never penetrate testy in that mode. I wanted to de-virginize her in missionary, but at that point she never accepted my advances while lying on the bed. But after 2 rounds of front standing, she was willing to give it up for some rear standing action. After her first time, I wound up doing her from behind on two other occassions, and then eventually got her in bed for a missionary. During this time, she never went red, and I never saw any so-called bonus moves, but I wasn't too concerned - I was more interested in bangin' Kristy...

Ya know the stereotype that it's the hottest chicks who seem to have the greatest pain-in-the-ass potential? That's Kristy. Christ on a crutch, it took forever for her to come around! Trait wise, she's a blank slate; is there that much difference between "C" and "V" personalities alone to account for it taking around six times as long to bed Kristy as it did testy?! I had to front-foreplay her 4 or 5 times before she finally let me deflower her from behind in the nurse's station, and that whole time she was blue. But my next session with her was missionary in the bed in the "traditional" house, and when it was over she had just squeeked into green status. So she runs away over to my room, I follow, she goes to sleep on her side (preventing another go-'round), I sleep next her, and when I wake up she's smack dab in the red! What the hell?! If there's logic there, I don't see it.

And Kristy, why oh why must you spend so goddamn much time on the toilet or in the bathtub? It's bad enough that 3 out of 4 sleeping sessions you're on your side or stomach, but then when I get up you're either just getting into the washroom (which takes forever, and the look you shoot me when I come in to watch... brr!!! +5 Heartseeking Daggers of Frost have more warmth to 'em!) or you're running to the toilet, where you sit for about thrice-again the amount of time it takes to actually do your business, if the sound effects are to be believed. By the time you actually get free for me, I only have enough time to try to lead you to one seduction location, and get turned down by you maybe two times there, before you wanna run back home and go to sleep... on your side again. *"Bitch," Phoenix mutters to himself*

Like I said, laundry list. However, I'll cut it off here... my next one will have some observations I've made regarding base positions and their "bonuses."

Comment

Working...
                              X