Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dress pack 1

Here's a set of dresses, based on texture map. Just zip them into the textures folder. The name prefix should describe which clothing piece needed, and what belongs to what, ie "Dress001_Normalshirt" etc. Two of the dresses have sleeves

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Olken View Post
      Here are some more clothes! Harem style, semi-transparent pants and tops, in several variants. With ornaments, without ornaments, and different lengths.

I have not included any cos files, in order to make the downloads faster. The textures are put in the right folders, and the names are self-explanatory (!Normalpants, !Toweltop, !Flareskirt) etc.

The model on the picture is using the Buttmod and Panty pack 1 as well.

And what, pray tell, is Buttmod?? The Search function only led me to this post...

I for one would love the ability to modify butts - the in-game ones are so... boring!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jearom View Post
        And what, pray tell, is Buttmod?? The Search function only led me to this post...

I for one would love the ability to modify butts - the in-game ones are so... boring!
        Get it here at the mod release thread

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...t=76475&page=7

Comment

• Originally posted by Jearom View Post

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...t=76475&page=7

scroll down there are 2 mods that changes the ass
          Hako Launcher, AG3 Launcher, AG3 UI, AG3+ Launcher, Hako Vignette Launcher and UI

Comment

• Originally posted by Nullamere View Post
            Clothes editor is really nice when You learn how to use it ;p
            I'm just starting. Well i made same 15 or so Goth clothes pack, for goth girls
            Here's some example (red head character with ponytail is one i downloaded from this forum and modified)

spoiler

and another one

spoiler

I'll make MOOORE and release If some of You like it (btw i can make more pics)

Actually it's so simple to do that the only boundary is your imagination, but if You're too lazy to do it by Yourself i can upload it.

upload them!

Comment

• Sakura Kasugano from Street fighter.

Tried to mod the bra top so it looks like it's pulled up during the sex scene but it just wouldn't cooperate.

Ready...FIGHT!

Download Here:
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=223

Comment

• Nice work Dilldoe !
                Need Ryu's outfit on the man to be ready to fuck her

Im actually working on the hottie Freya from Valkyrie Profile.
                Her hat is a real pain still working on it.

¤ My favourite Hentai game of all times : True Love (1995) ¤

Comment

• Originally posted by hentaiforeva View Post
                  Nice work Dilldoe !
                  Need Ryu's outfit on the man to be ready to fuck her

Im actually working on the hottie Freya from Valkyrie Profile.
                  Her hat is a real pain still working on it.

I saw her somewhere on the japanese mod site.

Comment

• Cortana Skin mod
                    Get it here

Kinda fun, right? I couldn't get it translucent like I wanted to, and I have no idea how to make it glowy or animated, but if anyone has suggestions, please offer them.

Spoiler

I'm using Imageshack because someone was saying he was getting viruses off Imagevenue.
                    Check out my AG3 cosplay mods here

Comment

• Originally posted by ohoni View Post
                      Cortana Skin mod
                      Get it here

Kinda fun, right? I couldn't get it translucent like I wanted to, and I have no idea how to make it glowy or animated, but if anyone has suggestions, please offer them.

Spoiler

I'm using Imageshack because someone was saying he was getting viruses off Imagevenue.
                      Hmmm well your image doesnt show for me, ill download the file and have a look anyhow.

Edit: How awesome is that haha, thats way cool. Might look glowy with that crazy reflection looking thing i saw on one of characters on AG3DBC. Ok just had a look the character is AA-01 by Dramakus. Dunno if thats the kind of effect your after (or how you do it haha ) just thought id pass on the info.

Edit 2: Thanks for that wurlox, im gonna go look for it because its kinda neat lol.
                      Last edited by playboy6174; 01-23-2008, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by playboy6174 View Post
                        Hmmm well your image doesnt show for me, ill download the file and have a look anyhow.

Edit: How awesome is that haha, thats way cool. Might look glowy with that crazy reflection looking thing i saw on one of characters on AG3DBC. Ok just had a look the character is AA-01 by Dramakus. Dunno if thats the kind of effect your after (or how you do it haha ) just thought id pass on the info.
                        Just to let you know, sosola came up with the "glowy" thing, not whoever uploaded that character on AG3DBC

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
                        >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

• Well I wasn't able to swap out the bunny top for the neck high bikini but I think this compromise works.

I found out while making this thing that if you use the robot ear then those ears will replace your characters ears. I should've added the earrings to a hat object instead, but w/e It's done dammit!

Enjoy Tron (The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Megaman Legends)

>>>>http://www.mediafire.com/?0dltbwhdasn<<<<<

Comment

• Originally posted by ohoni View Post
                            Cortana Skin mod
                            Get it here

I shined her up a bit using GhostLover's Shiny Shiny Skin and replacing the sp12.bmp and a15_ref01.bmp with the extreme version, although you can use the light version as well. I used SB3Utility for all of that after figuring out why I wasn't getting reflections. I had to do both file replacements.
                            "Build a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life."

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggy View Post
                              I shined her up a bit using GhostLover's Shiny Shiny Skin and replacing the sp12.bmp and a15_ref01.bmp with the extreme version, although you can use the light version as well. I used SB3Utility for all of that after figuring out why I wasn't getting reflections. I had to do both file replacements.
                              Heh, thanks for posting that ive been trying to find that all day lol. I must have overlooked it when i checked the mod release thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by phatmoney View Post
                                Well I wasn't able to swap out the bunny top for the neck high bikini but I think this compromise works.

I found out while making this thing that if you use the robot ear then those ears will replace your characters ears. I should've added the earrings to a hat object instead, but w/e It's done dammit!

Enjoy Tron (The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Megaman Legends)

>>>>http://www.mediafire.com/?0dltbwhdasn<<<<<
                                Nice! So how did you do the hair? Is there a hair tutorial anywhere?

AG3 Real Skin Mods Down || Only way to play RG is in 3D

Comment

Working...
                                X