Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM.

• All I can say is... Kid looks hot And whoa whoa Buradoberi from Saber Marionette!? Dude mega props to you jinshi0!

Hey You! C'mon! C'mon!

Comment

• Nurse Joy Pokemon

lol 3 followed threads ,where is everybody?¡

Here Nurse joy Pokémon cos and char

video

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy
      Last edited by jinshi0; 09-14-2014, 08:49 PM.
      "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

• Sohara Mitsuki & Mikako Satsukitane from Sora no Otoshimono

Here's from Sora no Otoshimono.

Sohara Mitsuki
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Sohara.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	4821481

& Mikako Satsukitane
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Mikako.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	4821482

Damn, i want Ikaros....

MediaFire
        Last edited by Stormwing; 09-04-2011, 07:39 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
        Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I've searched all over the forum for a Tsunade MOD with her hair and also a Shizune with both character and costume files. Anyone have these?

Comment

• Did you use the search button? I swear to God i saw someone upload them...

*edited*
            I'll upload mine tomorrow. Until then, be patient
            Last edited by Stormwing; 01-30-2010, 01:01 AM.

Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• I know..I know .. that:
              1. I left the same request in one of some other threads
              2.There is nothing that makes me so different from everyone else that I feel I deserve a reply from someone
              3. Nobody here is obligated to do anything for me

But, I would really really wish to ask anyone, who has managed to download this girls http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...26#post2172226 http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...41#post2172141 ) to reupload them on a normal host(mediafire,etc.)... as on rapidshare the links does seem to be expired a long time ago, cause of some account restriction or something like that. Please don't yell at me for this post to be typed twice and in different threads, as I'll instantly delete it, once I'm heard at least by anyone here

Thanks so much to everyone!!!!
              Last edited by duration; 01-30-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kix View Post
                Here I come again with a new Queen's Blade girl,

Today it's the sexy char called Menace (or Menas, or Menasu, as you wish...)
                I've worked on an existing cos made by an unknown modder.

What I've add to this :
                - redone her crown
                - redone her shoes
                - add her funny scepter (hope I could make it in hentai mod with tongue out and pervert eyes, but can't find how to change stat during hentai time)

I've included my char cause, I've used IllusionMorpher (thanx DarkHound for this amazing tool) to make her boob more bigger and rounder
                Her crown was also done from the hairstyle I've chosen, I'm afraid if you try to use it with another front hair, it look a bit weird.

This mod is still a work in progress (or a beta) as I've more things in mind to add at this cosplay.

Here is a link to download her
                http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjwmi4w2zoz/QB_Menace.[kix].7z

Enjoy
                re-upload please! link is dead!

Comment

• Tsunade & Shizune from Naruto (reuploaded)

Originally posted by chaulklin View Post
                  I've searched all over the forum for a Tsunade MOD with her hair and also a Shizune with both character and costume files. Anyone have these?
                  Here's Tsunade & Shizune from Naruto. Btw, they are NOT my works, and i DID NOT make them in the 1st place anyway. I just simply reuploading my downloads.

*edited*
                  But i did make Tsunade's shirt into tight fit shirt from Pita Cole Mod, & i add the invisible bra.

Mediafire

And so sorry, can't do shit with Tsunade's hair. Need a hair mod...

Keep them safe~
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Stormwing; 09-04-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• You think you can live forever???

oK OK sorry the delay
                    Here is Cate Archer from the game NOLF
                    I make 2 version of the girl becouse, the images i'm using like reference have
                    diferent hair style so, you can download what girl you like(diferent hair style only), or both....

COS:

DOWNLOAD

Cate Archer v.1

DOWNLOAD

Cate Archer v.2

Lost

Enjoy ...problems?, plz tell
                    Last edited by jinshi0; 08-10-2015, 12:39 PM.
                    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

Comment

• Cate Archer nicely done!

Comment

• The uploads by DryYourTears appear to have 404. Could someone reupload them please?

Comment

• It's a temporary thing. All links to files hosted on Hongfire itself are broken, and will be until whatever it is is fixed. I don't think it'll be long enough for a re-up to be necessary, though.

Comment

• Who know pass upjs3mod2281.7z ?

Comment

• Hey bud I tried the security certificate but i dont speak japanese! lol. can you help me get the ribbon file(.js3fmi)? I saved over it by mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by niwadsk View Post
                                Who know pass upjs3mod2281.7z ?
                                Artificial Girl 3 in Japanese is Jinkou Shoujo 3, so usually, most of the password is...
                                Spoiler
                                js3
                                This is a basic knowledge. I REALLY SHOULDN'T posting passwords like this...
                                Last edited by Stormwing; 02-03-2010, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X