Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM.

• great job phatmoney-i like the tenchi anime series very much and
    the charas u made here comes very close to their originals.

cant wait to see your other tenchigirls

HHF

Comment

• Originally posted by phatmoney View Post
      Just finished making two of six Tenchi-muyo girls, Ayeka and Sasami.
      I gave Ayeka the V-type voice since she always talks like she's in a soap opera. Not sure which voices to give the other girls (maybe m type to mihoshi?)

Both characters have been game tested and work pretty well (Sasami's back hair has some issues but still looks good imo.)

Spoiler

Ayeka: http://www.mediafire.com/?mh9yynmmxyt

Sasami: http://www.mediafire.com/?2yuqh492xt0
      Can't thank you enough for some Tenchi characters.

Hope to see more of the original cast. ^_^
      Hiryu Shoten Ha!!!

Comment

• Here`s my project .. to TRY and make famous people in this crap jap maker

Now... I am unable to make round or square faces as long as curly hair one piece due to the limitations in the girl maker

This is project stage only so no clothes for them... will do the chars first then the clothes.. this is a "market tester".. based on the feedback I get hopefully in pm I`ll do more

If this post does not belong here one mod please move to somewhere where it belongs

Click image for larger version

Name:	BeyonceKnowles_v.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	4793580 - Beyonce Knowles

Name:	LFlynnBoyle_v.JPG
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	4793581 - Lara Flynn Boyle

Name:	MonicaBelucci_v.JPG
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	4793582 - Monica Belucci

Name:	Shakira_v.JPG
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	4793583 - Shakira

[EDIT]they should be on the AG3 online thingie.. problem is it won`t let me upload the full char .. sent mail and hopefully by the time I`m done they should upload correctly ...

[EDIT # 2 and last] 3 more char tries .. someone asked for Carmen Electra somewhere..I`ll try it

Name:	VanessaWilliams_v.JPG
ID:	4793584 - Vanessa Williams

Name:	NicoleKidman_v.JPG
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	4793585 - Nicole Kidman

Name:	CZJones_v.JPG
ID:	4793586 - C.Z. Jones (Douglas)

@Xanthios - I`ve been quite religious in trying to apply proportions based on several pics
        @rambo101 - It`s a pain to try anything real not manga/lolicon/etc .. no round/square face option and the positioning of eyes and eyebrows is atrocious

[EDIT # 3]Several more uploaded.. they are made with Truganos`s high rez skins (2048) otherwise standard; It won`t let me upload the whole structure so after I`ve done the clothing too I`ll upload full archive or with the best rated ones so do please rank them... lowest mark meaning bad done.. high meaning AT LEAST SOME resemblance ... I have no talent in doing meshes or modding so unless it`s handed to me on a silver platter I can`t do more (ad I`d kill atm for some one piece hair or round/square faces and a nose that can move up more)
        Last edited by Styx78; 02-28-2008, 02:44 PM. Reason: 3rd edit

Comment

• Please do make them espicially the Beyonce and the Shikira ones.

Comment

• "crap jap maker"

I know what you mean, there's absolutely no way to get realistic features with it. Human-sized eyes look terrible, and trying to get an actual likeness to any living person will leave you with a squinty retard looking thing. I tried to make an Amy Lee two separate times and I got these.

As you can tell, you could never tell they're supposed to be her, and I put big eyes on them so they would at least look decent.

If someone actually manages to work around this and make a recognizable face, I'll be impressed. Add one more to Styx's request!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Xanthios View Post
              "crap jap maker"

I know what you mean, there's absolutely no way to get realistic features with it. Human-sized eyes look terrible, and trying to get an actual likeness to any living person will leave you with a squinty retard looking thing. I tried to make an Amy Lee two separate times and I got these.

As you can tell, you could never tell they're supposed to be her, and I put big eyes on them so they would at least look decent.

If someone actually manages to work around this and make a recognizable face, I'll be impressed. Add one more to Styx's request!
              I don't know. Your second character of her looks pretty damn good Xanthios
              Last edited by rambo101; 02-27-2008, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Styx78 View Post
                Here`s my project .. to TRY and make famous people in this crap jap maker ...
                I feel yah...its a defiantly difficult task...

Wait till I link these girls for yah all...I tried my hardest to make em as beautiful and realistic (and idealistic/unrealistic, lol) as possible with all available modding software. They are based off the real life models from Need For Speed: Pro Street. The cos's mainly originate from the game.

I used Truenos's GirlyT3 high rez pack and STD's (Japanese modder) girl modification/uncensor pack.

1) Sayoko has the version 4 body type: aka : tight athletic ass & breast shape
                2) Krystal uses the version 5 body type : aka : round juicy ass & and thigh shape

...that way when you play with em you might experance more variety and realism (that was the intention). They both have modded cloths sets (to fit their hakada's) and alternate hair (couldnt decide on which hairs where hotter)

Ill edit this post and provide a link once I figure out how to upload 280mb (the body suit UV and GirlyT3 make large.pps and I practically included everything for them except a "bath" cos)

EDIT: download link is located right HERE
                Last edited by SFOHollandMGO; 02-27-2008, 10:49 PM. Reason: Added Links

Comment

• Smaller eyes look more natural, better proportioned, if you bring them closer together.
                  Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by SFOHollandMGO View Post
                    I feel yah...its a defiantly difficult task...

Wait till I link these girls for yah all...I tried my hardest to make em as beautiful and realistic (and idealistic/unrealistic, lol) as possible with all available modding software. They are based off the real life models from Need For Speed: Pro Street. The cos's mainly originate from the game.

I used Truenos's GirlyT3 high rez pack and STD's (Japanese modder) girl modification/uncensor pack.

1) Sayoko has the version 4 body type: aka : tight athletic ass & breast shape
                    2) Krystal uses the version 5 body type : aka : round juicy ass & and thigh shape

...that way when you play with em you might experance more variety and realism (that was the intention). They both have modded cloths sets (to fit their hakada's) and alternate hair (couldnt decide on which hairs where hotter)

Ill edit this post and provide a link once I figure out how to upload 280mb (the body suit UV and GirlyT3 make large.pps and I practically included everything for them except a "bath" cos)

EDIT: download link is located right HERE
                    Their awesome Holland, thank buddy

Comment

• I'm sorry, but something about "STD" being in the bold-title there makes me a tad concerned...

Comment

• Originally posted by princeshadow13 View Post
                        I'm sorry, but something about "STD" being in the bold-title there makes me a tad concerned...
                        Its an abbreviation of standard, the modder isnt called STD that was a mistake i made in the description of the mod. Infact i dont think there is a name for the modder at all.

Comment

• Yeah, but you can see why I'd be skeptical about it, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by princeshadow13 View Post
                            Yeah, but you can see why I'd be skeptical about it, right?
                            no...
                            Whoever that modder is (I thought he signed it STD at the end of the readme...) he can sure mesh an ass...grats to him/her.

anyway some KOSMOS wallpapers and hentai reel from testing...
                            Enjoy... (lol, I like it when people put little media in the pack... I save all the cool ones...)

NOT SAFE FOR WORK DUH!!!!

...all images depicted are in-game....

Comment

• Can anyone help me with typing a name in Hiragana ;\

Comment

• Originally posted by imfeellucky View Post
                                Can anyone help me with typing a name in Hiragana ;\
                                http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Art...technical_help

Comment

Working...
                                X