Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by playboy6174 View Post
    Its an abbreviation of standard, the modder isnt called STD that was a mistake i made in the description of the mod. Infact i dont think there is a name for the modder at all.
    エム七 (M7) is how my rig translates the modder's name - "We are neglected, m seven is" from the readme

Thanks to him and you guys!
    Last edited by ktbandfan; 02-28-2008, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rambo101 View Post
      I don't know. Your second character of her looks pretty damn good Xanthios
      Thanks man, I'm pleased with that one myself, but the problem is that I couldn't make her look like Amy Lee.

Styx, here's a headshot of her for you to work with. A lot of makeup, I know, but at least the facial features are nice and clear.

Good luck!

Also attached, a new attempt, with irises as small as they go, which is still really big. Couldn't figure out how to make the headwrap red, and it's basically the only hairstyle that keeps the hair off the face. Still not a very good fit, but a little closer to looking right.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Xanthios; 02-28-2008, 10:19 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

• Nice work, although you might want to ditch the lipstick from the engine and just paint it directly onto the face, the engine's lipstick is always so dayglo.
        Check out my AG3 cosplay mods here

Comment

• People really like using the Rikku hair...

I would have gone with the hair-style that had the hairband in it already.
          Or use one of the short-straight fore-hair and added it in through the fashion menu.

Comment

• It's not about being rikku hair... It's the fact that it's the only style which doesn't cover most of the top face in massive bangs. Sure, there are two others, but those are basically curtains, covering both sides of the face instead.

I also wasn't aware that any other styles have hairbands in them. I know they can be added through clothes, but those are too high up in the head. I don't like they way they look up there... Also, if anyone knows how to change that rikku headwrap color, please let me know!!

Are there any custom hair-style packs that can be added through mods? I would really appreciate it if you could point them out for me. Thanks!

Comment

• You do know that you can control the fore-lock length with a scrolling tool on the bottom, right?

Comment

• Come on man, I'm not completely blind... Let's just say the forelock length effect is unsatisfactory, in my opinion.

What I want is an option to have the hair tied back completely, which you can't do now.
                Last edited by Xanthios; 02-29-2008, 09:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• You can edit the hair texture to cut back or remove the bangs (my Ino mod does this), the problem is that with the bangs removed, there's a very abrupt and unnatural divide between the hair and not hair. You can fake that by then editing the face texture to have a better hairline along the edges, but it doesn't pick up on the ahir texture effects. I'd love to see someone make a set of bangs using the face mesh as the mesh, so that you could then paint a hairline onto it however you wish and it would merge seamlessly into the hair. Better still, if someone could manage it so that it's the "side" bits instead, as then you could put normal bangs with edited tectures on top of that.
                  Check out my AG3 cosplay mods here

Comment

• the characters posted by "SFOHollandMGO" are great, but which vagina texture they use? how to get it and how to apply to other girls?

Comment

• Originally posted by dermoritz View Post
                      the characters posted by "SFOHollandMGO" are great, but which vagina texture they use? how to get it and how to apply to other girls?
                      Its one from uppervolta, i made it an illusion wizzard mod, get it here.

Pussy Mod

Comment

• thx, but "kosmos", "krystal" and "sayoko" don't have the animated pussy from uppervolta. at first view it seem a texture from g3t-uncensor but it isn't.

it's another good looking pussy :-)

Comment

• So basically, Illusion decided not to render the whole head, and covered up the missing parts with excess hair?

Sweet, they'll probably send over the rest of the skull in 3 ensuing expansions... I know they have trouble with piracy, but that's just a dick move. (only partially kidding)

Ohoni, what editing software do you use for your trickery? I wouldn't even know how to open the girl files into the necessary format, even though I have some concept of how editing the clothes would work.
                          Last edited by Xanthios; 03-01-2008, 10:45 AM.

Comment

thx, but "kosmos", "krystal" and "sayoko" don't have the animated pussy from uppervolta. at first view it seem a texture from g3t-uncensor but it isn't.

it's another good looking pussy :-)
                            I just double then triple checked and yes it is the uncensor i posted in the mod release thread, it might be the updated version ill have to check in which case ill compile it and release the newer version but it is the STD uncensor. If you had installed the mod you would see how it is the same one.

I don't like being called a liar thank you very much.

Comment

• "I don't like being called a liar thank you very much." no body is calling you a liar!

thx again for the fast reply - can you please give me a link to the version of this uncensor patch? i searched in all posts of you (very many) and didn't find it. the picture shows the pussy delivered with the sfoholland characters.

thx in advance
                              Attached Files

Comment

"I don't like being called a liar thank you very much." no body is calling you a liar!

thx again for the fast reply - can you please give me a link to the version of this uncensor patch? i searched in all posts of you (very many) and didn't find it. the picture shows the pussy delivered with the sfoholland characters.

thx in advance
                                That texture does not come with SFOHollands characters at all, that texture comes with either the pregnant body that came from uppervolta or the curvaceous mod, i know its one of them that much im certain about. I should know i have them both and have had them both installed into my game. If you loaded SFO's characters instead of just using the ones that show in your character list then that texture would load up.

If you read the readme that comes with the girls in his thanks section it says Thanks to STD for his uncensor based on warior's uncensor. So it is the one i posted, you've obviously loaded the .js3cmi file instead of using the girls that appear in your list once you add all the files that are in his mod.
                                Last edited by playboy6174; 03-01-2008, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X