Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone make a mod of selena gomez?

Comment

• Ines http://www.4shared.com/rar/NtOcyfkFba/ines.html
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	5746192

Comment

• phong
      phong commented
      Editing a comment
      Good art man

• .................................................. .................................................. ................Below............................. . .................................................. ..................................
    Last edited by Zeniner; 12-24-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• phong
      phong commented
      Editing a comment
      cool
      i was asking your gonna say sombra

• Merry XXXmas
    I come bearing gifts, she comes to hack your infos...

Name:	Sombra.jpg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	5748837

You know what to do:
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/aVT9I7Lace/Sombra.html
    https://mega.nz/#!lFhg0RxI!cXxRL_dsx...7apBJZh_uBbp7s

Comment

• phong
      phong commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you man
      thank you

• dsp2003
      dsp2003 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man, how could I miss it?! All your Overwatch model conversions are super-b (especially giving the limitations of JS3 engine)! Thank you, thank you so much!

• Does anyone have mirored saev's packs from page 275? Or any saved work, links are dead except on the girls (thankfully )

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...amples/page275

Also where can I find tutorial to morph clothes? Thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by botina View Post
      Does anyone have mirored saev's packs from page 275? Or any saved work, links are dead except on the girls (thankfully )

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...amples/page275

Also where can I find tutorial to morph clothes? Thanks a lot
      Available in Shadowmage clothing compilation. Plus here the tutorials... Cheers AG3 clothes morphing tutorials.rar

Comment

• Hi,Anyone can reupload annie from dx series??

Comment

• Originally posted by bludragoon24 View Post
        A little help please. I'm looking for the a "Muscled Skin Texture" made by UV i think and apparently all links were removed so please help me guys. Thanks!!!!
        You can still find this texture on UV under the filename of upjs3mod1637. I don't know if it is okay to link to UV from here, but you can find the AG3 page easily by searching for "uppervolta jinko" using Google. All the old mods are still there, and some newer ones too. I hope this helps!

Drenched
        "New studies suggest that cute images stimulate the same pleasure centers of the brain aroused
        by sex, a good meal or psychoactive drugs like cocaine" - New York Times, January 3, 2006

________ The Reeds Family ____________ The Parker Family ____________ The Ingalls Family ________

My Humble AG3 Clothing Contributions | The AG3 RealBush Collection for RealDolls

Comment

• Has anyone found a copy of Cheryl?

Originally posted by bakunyu View Post
          First in a series of five

I guess I have a thing for succubi with voluptuous bodies, so here's another! Presenting Cheryl, the first of a series of five succubi I'm working on. She's got large breasts and curvy ass, thighs and hips.
          Many, many thanks go to darkhound for his program Illusion morpher and for making custom xdiff files out of the uppervolta mod for the body.

Enjoy!

Here are some preview pics:
          Spoiler

*NEW* Click Here to download Cheryl (Succubus Series)

On another note, this is what happens when you use a value of 10 instead of 1 when playing with a girl's size, lol:
          Spoiler

Comment

• Quick question for you guys.

Concerning the character mods i've made recently, do you guys prefer the girls having weapons or do they just get in the way?

Comment

• Capt Jam
              Capt Jam commented
              Editing a comment
              I like the weapons!! Especially with the high quality mods you're offering us...!

• Can I ask something? I'm new here. Which program that you guys use for build mods for AG3? Please tell me, I want to build YoRHa N.2 Type B (2B) mod

Comment

• Capt Jam
              Capt Jam commented
              Editing a comment
              SB3Utility for extracting changing and re-saving the .pp files (mesh, textures, etc). Illusion Morpher for body and clothing morphing. Your favorite pic editor (Photoshop and more), and an a 3D program for the mesh. I use Metasequoia and love it. Enough for AG3...
              But what you need most is a lot of time and practice.

• Anyone have a really nice face xdiff file they can upload or link to me? I tried to download section but all the links are outdated and aren't working

Comment

• Capt Jam
              Capt Jam commented
              Editing a comment
              That's depend... I have a ton, but it's only work in the AG3maker, not in play mod. For a working xdiff working in Play, you need the Humanized Head mod.

• yamayashi
              yamayashi commented
              Editing a comment
              Finally a response, was thinking AG3 was dead, I don't need the xdiff files anymore but map pack mod is dead do you have a link for - [AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.53] mod? From page http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...usiness/page16

or any updated links with good mods. Thanks for the respond btw

• Capt Jam
              Capt Jam commented
              Editing a comment
              Not dead, but not very active like you can see. I will try to dig in my old backups and I'll re-upload what I can. I saw your request in the other thread for eyes textures and the maps. I don't believe I have them separately, but more as big packs like Shadowmage clothing compilation, AG3Make Select with the eyes and skin textures (that may have what you need), and [AG3+][General][New Map Compilation][v6.0]that have all the known maps uploaded to Hongfire and repaired by hereaus. ...Be patient...

• This has been the day you've waited for!
            And the door is open...This one was a long time coming and its got quite the story. I first started on this project back when they were airing season 3, until the season finale when i lost the motivation to work on it. Months went by with it just sitting there and then the unthinkable. One HDD crash and all the work I put into it was gone, meaning i had to start over completely from scratch...which was about as heartbreaking as it sounds....

Anywho... Introducing the RWBY pack!

Relive the glory days of Beacon Academy with characters such as...
            Ruby Rose
            Weiss Schnee
            Blake Belladonna
            Yang Xiao Long
            and Pyrrha Nikos.
            Just don't forget your school uniform.

Up for a late night adventure? Sneak through the team dormitories to catch a glimpse of the lovely ladies snuggling in their PJs, but don't make too much noise, or all your likely to get is a great view of Ember Celica just before it collides with your face!

But wait there's more....RAWR!!! Oh No! Grimm! No..!!.....BANG BOOM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! Get off me!!!...AGHHH!! MUNCH SNAP CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.......

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
            .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

The downloads......below.....................Hurk!.... ......Blarg!...................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........

https://www.4shared.com/rar/QeM7WCzjca/RWBY_Pack.html
            https://mega.nz/#!0dZyCTRR!v5CEYb-iF...jxGVkrW9UR6ems

Spoiler

Name:	Ruby.jpeg
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	5781279

Name:	Weiss.jpeg
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	5781280

Name:	Blake.jpeg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	5781281

Name:	Yang.jpeg
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	5781282

Name:	Pyrrha.jpeg
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	5781283

Last edited by Zeniner; 04-08-2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• darkbeat0
              darkbeat0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good job Zeniner!

• Brotherwolf
              Brotherwolf commented
              Editing a comment
              WOOHOO! Thanks Zeniner!!!

• Hey guys!
            I was wondering if anyone still has Saev's Real Dolls character pack?
            I was looking through this thread but all the links are dead.

Cheers!

Comment

• Just dropping by to say that I still care about this game. Waiting for someone doing 2B from Nier:Automata

Comment

Working...
              X