Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )


    Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM.

  • Originally posted by SFOHollandMGO View Post



    Got bored today and updated this Yuni Cos Ive been working on (for mad long lol).
    I added a glove with 3 matierals, but the main matieral is pissing me off like no other...lol, its just a simple .tga...but I cant get the transparancy to work...dont even bother with tips, cause I pretty much tried every method except for a complete revamp...

    but the mesh on the arm looks Ok, that was the hard part.
    could be the bits for that mesh.
    when you select the mesh and assign the material,
    high light the material under "verts |faces|material"...(in your case, the one covert the fist)
    then hit the "Hex" tab
    check the value of unknown[16]
    for the transparancy tga texture, it need to be 0C.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sosola View Post
      could be the bits for that mesh.
      when you select the mesh and assign the material,
      high light the material under "verts |faces|material"...(in your case, the one covert the fist)
      then hit the "Hex" tab
      check the value of unknown[16]
      for the transparancy tga texture, it need to be 0C.
      Ahhh I see, hrmmm never thought of that...Ill remember it next time I run into this problem cause its been happening alot to me latley during AG3 projects...
      TY

      (where yah been man? extra busy or what?)

      Comment


      • Debbie Haugen

        Here's Debbie Haugen, a custom glam-rockish char, complete with studded belt, tattoos, tongue piercing, earrings and hum... pink nail polish!

        Spoiler


        Click here to download Debbie - 21.03MB

        Included are both the costume and character, enjoy!

        Special thanks go to TrugaNoS for the G3T HiRes skin/eyes textures. Bra, butterfly thong and the goggles were found on uppervolta. Gloves are a slight modification of those part of the "belt bondage" outfit, also found on UV.
        Attached Files
        All my AG3 creations and mods are lost; HDD crash took all my files and my backups were on megaupload (not the most clever idea in retrospect). Apologies if you are looking for my mods I do not have a copy anymore.

        Comment


        • Heu the mod [AG3][Cha_Cos][Misa_Amane][sfo_holland].rar ask for a password but i don't find....
          To avoid specifying each time :
          I'm Deaf and I didn't have played so much with...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Alysia Night View Post
            Heu the mod [AG3][Cha_Cos][Misa_Amane][sfo_holland].rar ask for a password but i don't find....
            >_> thats because sfo holland said that if your a modder, you can PM him a request for the password, but hes only gunna give it to people that he knows that mod quite a bit.

            Comment


            • Kanae from Akatsuki Blitzkampf!

              Who from what, you ask? Hot miltary chick from a superawesome obscure Japanese fighter. Uses the butt mod as well as the full body swimsuit mod, so if you wanna edit to to remove the big ass, you gotta be sure to have those... Though you could work around it I guess.

              Spoiler


              All files/textures included.
              http://rapidshare.com/files/109116320/kanae.rar.html

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Alysia Night View Post
                Heu the mod [AG3][Cha_Cos][Misa_Amane][sfo_holland].rar ask for a password but i don't find....
                Yes, it needs password. But I'm more interest about his "Mugu's old pink unsensor". I could not find it in Uppervolta. I down load many unsensor in Uppervolta but none of like it.

                I do find a file name Misa in Uppervolta, but I feel Holland's Misa is much beautiful.

                Comment


                • Annie Haugen

                  Here's Annie, Debbie's younger sister. I included her with two outfits, her normal one and another to showcase her tattoos; an awesome micro-bikini that was on uppervolta (with slight texture modification)

                  Edit: Almost forgot, she too has a tongue piercing ^_^

                  Hope you like it!

                  Spoiler



                  Click here to download Annie - 24.57MB


                  Special thanks go to TrugaNoS for the G3T HiRes skin/eyes textures and Dilldoe for the Spiked Bracers. Microbikini found on uppervolta.
                  Attached Files
                  All my AG3 creations and mods are lost; HDD crash took all my files and my backups were on megaupload (not the most clever idea in retrospect). Apologies if you are looking for my mods I do not have a copy anymore.

                  Comment


                  • This my first upload

                    it's a dress for nun, but I can't make the veil !



                    http://www.mediafire.com/?dwohj0mai3z
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Stop quoting your own post, kaiser; you've quoted the same post twice in under 24 hours, there really isn't a reason to spam the thread with requests when it's purpose is to post released clothing mods.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Raiden0127
                        And it sucks for artistically retarded people like myself >.<
                        you dont know till you try...

                        -Photoshop basic skills (can you make shapes and use filters...well theres more down the rabbit hole through those...blending options save you time...layers save you time...)

                        -Metaseq basic understanding (can you make a primitive as a separate object...sounds complicated but all it involves is a ticking a check box and a selection of a shape...know about veraticies?, thats all it is...UVing...read Wurlox's tut)

                        -Basic to Complete Understanding of SB3Utility (your gonna have to trail and error this and PM Alamar with relevant questions only if you get stuck...read around, theres alot of post and threads on it usage...)

                        - Time and Effort...(what makes a mod...did you build models or figurines as a kid?...did you paint em?...know about Flat and Gloss?...work on mods parts at a time, take your time, no rush...)

                        Thats all it really takes to make something Good for AG3...
                        Really its just "Time and Effort" that makes everything come together...
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Im in the process of makeing some sort of either mini thread or adding to the "more" tab some more modding stuff like .mqo's and textures that people could use, also some EZ girl making stuff; like the .pp's in a phat torrent or DL that comprise of the skin and uncensors Ive collected...they are built into .pp's that you can just simply drag and drop...only problem is that to make it easy its big (over 5Gb)...it should have been made into .xx's but that would take time to decrypt. But theres just some stuff Im getting organized to add to order the "more" tab a bit more. But anywayz thinking and organizing somethin.
                        Last edited by SFOHollandMGO; 04-23-2008, 06:08 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shadowtempered View Post
                          Stop quoting your own post, kaiser; you've quoted the same post twice in under 24 hours, there really isn't a reason to spam the thread with requests when it's purpose is to post released clothing mods.
                          As you said

                          good luck

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SFOHollandMGO View Post
                            Spoiler
                            you dont know till you try...

                            -Photoshop basic skills (can you make shapes and use filters...well theres more down the rabbit hole through those...blending options save you time...layers save you time...)

                            -Metaseq basic understanding (can you make a primitive as a separate object...sounds complicated but all it involves is a ticking a check box and a selection of a shape...know about veraticies?, thats all it is...UVing...read Wurlox's tut)

                            -Basic to Complete Understanding of SB3Utility (your gonna have to trail and error this and PM Alamar with relevant questions only if you get stuck...read around, theres alot of post and threads on it usage...)

                            - Time and Effort...(what makes a mod...did you build models or figurines as a kid?...did you paint em?...know about Flat and Gloss?...work on mods parts at a time, take your time, no rush...)

                            Thats all it really takes to make something Good for AG3...
                            Really its just "Time and Effort" that makes everything come together...
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Im in the process of makeing some sort of either mini thread or adding to the "more" tab some more modding stuff like .mqo's and textures that people could use, also some EZ girl making stuff; like the .pp's in a phat torrent or DL that comprise of the skin and uncensors Ive collected...they are built into .pp's that you can just simply drag and drop...only problem is that to make it easy its big (over 5Gb)...it should have been made into .xx's but that would take time to decrypt. But theres just some stuff Im getting organized to add to order the "more" tab a bit more. But anywayz thinking and organizing somethin.
                            I've tried many times to use Photoshop. I can do it, but it comes out like a royal piece of crap. I will try and look at the other things though when I actually have some spare time....like now.

                            Comment


                            • Shinigami clothes - Bleach

                              Both a submission and a request. I know someone has a better set than this one lying around. Please put it up!

                              Thanks!
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Raiden0127 View Post
                                I've tried many times to use Photoshop. I can do it, but it comes out like a royal piece of crap. I will try and look at the other things though when I actually have some spare time....like now.
                                1 1/2 hours later of playing with the character / clothing creator and sbutility and I'm still no closer to importing Misa. Drawing I can do, but apparently this exceeds my understanding. :/
                                Ah well, still looks good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X