Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

Artificial Girl 3
    Artificial Girl 3 Plus
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014, 09:11 AM.

CANT WAIT TILL THE RAVEN ONE!!! CAN YOU POST THE STARFIRE ONE YET?

Originally posted by ohoni View Post
    Starfire
    Get it here

Here's a new one, Starfire, from the Teen Titans cartoon. Enjoy. Raven's likely next.

Spoiler

I tried to upload it on here, but it kept failing to upload. I'll put it up when the system works again.

Comment

Originally posted by nunyabidness View Post
      Any chance the two mega-packs might be torrented or posted somewhere other than rapidshare where it won't take two days to download?
      i quote please put in torrent thanks

Comment

Final Fight's Poison

Another attempt at a video game character, this time it's Poison (of Final Fight fame).

Included are both the costume and the character, you can either unrar the archive directly to your main AG3 directory or extract it wherever you like and move the files to their respective folders manually.

Image preview:
        Spoiler

Download by clicking here!

This char uses the G3T HiRes skin textures that were made by TrugaNoS, kudos to him for releasing them!
        Last edited by bakunyu; 01-03-2008, 12:30 AM. Reason: Adding texture credits for skin textures
        All my AG3 creations and mods are lost; HDD crash took all my files and my backups were on megaupload (not the most clever idea in retrospect). Apologies if you are looking for my mods I do not have a copy anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bakunyu View Post
          Another attempt at a video game character, this time it's Poison (of Final Fight fame).

Included are both the costume and the character, you can either unrar the archive directly to your main AG3 directory or extract it wherever you like and move the files to their respective folders manually.

Image preview:
          Spoiler

This char uses the G3T HiRes skin textures that were made by TrugaNoS, kudos to him for releasing them!
          Thank you for this mod.

Comment

Originally posted by bakunyu View Post

Image preview:
            Spoiler

Looks so great !if I can change the color for all 3 gal! really like play H Final Fight

Comment

does some one allready made misty(from pokemon)?
              can't make one myself cause i'm bad at the clothers thing so if someone allready made one or is going to make one pls post it !!

thx
              I shall conquer this planet, it's people will be turned to dust and mice will be feeding . . . UHHH what cute mice!!!

Comment

Asutarotto

A quick texture mod to make Asutarotto (Astaroth), a succubus character I really like, but I'm not sure where she's from originally (something about a card trading game called Shinra-Basho )

I modified TrugaNoS' G3T HiRes skin/eyes textures for the char, and did a quick color edit for the wings.

Included are both the costume (or lack thereof ) and the character, you can either unrar the archive directly to your main AG3 directory or extract it wherever you like and move the files to their respective folders manually.

Click here to download!

Hope you enjoy!
                Attached Files
                All my AG3 creations and mods are lost; HDD crash took all my files and my backups were on megaupload (not the most clever idea in retrospect). Apologies if you are looking for my mods I do not have a copy anymore.

Comment

Now thats what I'm talking about. Very nice each and every new char you post is off the hook. Keep up the good work.

Comment

That's a lovely Astaroth, but why is it that when I upload her to my game she loses the blue hue of her skin?

Comment

Never mind, just realized what I was doing wrong. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Zersch View Post
                        Never mind, just realized what I was doing wrong. Thanks for sharing!
                        Hi,
                        since it seems I have the same problems, I kindly ask U if U have found the solution (other than remove any previously installed mod and reverting textures/status to that of beginning)...

Many TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonbiru View Post
                          I got this photo-file from a friend, but he won't give me the name.
                          Anyone or any friends in Japan know who is this huge boobs belongs to?

File for this ag3 girl allready uploaded at AG3DB Database
                          Her name is Nanomi Takizawa, and yes she is hot. Not so much a clothing thing but u did ask

Comment

Any possibility of someone putting together a full body one piece leather catsuit similar to what Hale Berry wore in Catwoman?

Comment

Originally posted by Axios View Post
                              Hi,
                              since it seems I have the same problems, I kindly ask U if U have found the solution (other than remove any previously installed mod and reverting textures/status to that of beginning)...

Many TIA!
                              It depends on if you were doing what I was doing or not. I was going into the create a new character screen and loading the Astaroth file into there to save it for some reason. Every time I would load her up it would take away her blue skin.

Instead just move the files to the appropriate places inside of your data/save/character folder.

If it's something else I'm afraid I can't be of any help.

Comment

For Animeniac

Hello boys and girls!
                                My apologies for this "abuse"... Animeniac ask for a particular garment, but I don't really remember where I got it and who is the author.
                                So I decided, if I may, to post this wonderful clothe.

Seeya!

rapidshare link: http://rapidshare.com/files/81381034/Morrigan.rar.html
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X